• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Devil Survivor: The Manhattan Lockdown V2.0 (Sign-Ups)

TheSequelReturns

Faithful Crusader
@Liltwick: I'd like to see a bit more History to go on. No need to make it a novella, just detailing what you have will be fine. I'll be using it for certain steps in the RP and it serves as an example of your writing style for me. The rest of your sign-up is good to go. Pending.

EDIT UPDATE: Going to go ahead and post the main thread, so those of you who have been accepted can start working on your first post. Sign-ups will remain open until the RP hits a certain point, so no worries for newcomers or those who still have incomplete WIPs.

DT Thread will be posted shortly, pending approval.

Last edited:

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
I added in a bit more yo the history. Kind of hard for me doing an ordinary kid character for once.

TheSequelReturns

Faithful Crusader
Apologies for the delayed response. Back to business.

The DT thread is now up and running.

@Liltwick: Accepted. I'll have you added to the list.

@Omegagoldfish: EDIT: Ok, I'll give you a chance to get to work in the RP. I've seen some of your other posts around here and I feel like I can trust you to have quality posts. Accepted. I'll add you to the list.

Last edited: