• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Devil Survivor: TML (Discussion Thread)

Pir8Heart

ƸӜƷ
@Pir8Heart: I'm confused, are you saying your character won't be a Demon Tamer yet/at all?

... Am I to judge I still have time considering it's the end of the day? I mean, I really don't want to waste time backtracking the entire day, so...

If not, yet.

TheSequelReturns

Faithful Crusader
There's no need to backtrack, and there's no set time to activate the App either. You are free to activate the app whenever your character decides to do so. But if you don't do it before sunrise the next day, then your character won't be getting the first Laplace Mail.

Blivsey

DATA_ERROR
Mmkay. Ratatosk is on the hunt, but I'm going to assume that Lucia falls asleep waiting in the interest of keeping the main thread moving (and since it's such a large area to search, anyway). On the other hand, if someone wants to meet Ratatosk and team up with Lucia first thing tomorrow morning, that notion would not go amiss.

rotrum

Ice Cold
Well, I feel like I broke the ice and magically made others post.

IN which case...if only someone would interact with me. :p

Firebrand

Indomitable
Well, I feel like I broke the ice and magically made others post.

IN which case...if only someone would interact with me. :p

Actually, I was writing mine up right as you posted! I'm actually not sure if I want Cole to team up with anyone just yet... especially since you lot are all on the chopping block long before I am. Well, let's see what the Laplace says...

Firebrand

Indomitable
Sequel, does Chifumi's Tailwind skill affect Cole as well?

Niihyl

Posthuman
I might have Jacky spot Ratatosk if that's alright with you, Bliv. I'd like to throw my crazy little dude (they're always crazy, aren't they) into some interactions with other people, and since you've left such a nice hook there... Jacky feels a bit like a lone wolf right now, and that's never much fun in these open RPGs.

Last edited:

Firebrand

Indomitable
I'm actually not sure if I want Cole to team up with anyone just yet... especially since you lot are all on the chopping block long before I am.

*ahem* that being said, should someone happen to break into the theater he's sheltering in, well, y'know...

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Made a post, yay. Next time, I'll actually get out of Central Park. lol

But question: How was it we changed the number of the Death Clock?

Blivsey

DATA_ERROR
Not to mini-mod, Kanima, but I'm pretty sure that the COMP only provided the message in italics. I don't think we should know each other's death clocks until we can physically see each other.

In other news, I'm looking at not enough time to write a proper post for at least the next 48 hours, probably longer. If TSR wants to move on, I suggest that Jacky find Lucia already asleep on her roof. If we're in the same position in a few days, though, I'll try and get up a short reply updating Lucia.

EDIT: If you want to act with Lucia slightly, I can spitball responses for any actions you want to take. Otherwise, leaving her sleeping would be fine with me.

Last edited:

Niihyl

Posthuman
I'll see if I can add an edit then, just to close out the day cleanly. That way Sequel can move us to the First Day.

Shall I just leave Lucia sleeping, then?

EDIT: I'm just going to leave her to her rest for now, unless we haven't moved along in the next few days. Plenty of time to talk in the morning, hm?

EDIT AGAIN: Did my best to put something together and get Jacky to Lucia. It'll do, I suppose.

Last edited:

TheSequelReturns

Faithful Crusader
Sorry for the delay in moving us along guys, I've been a little busy and I've been trying to give everyone time to catch up and post.

I'll have us officially moved on to Day 1 tomorrow, so use this chance to finish up any business you may have on The Day Before.

TheSequelReturns

Faithful Crusader
I've got to apologize again guys, I've got a new work schedule and its taking up a lot of my time at the moment.

I promise I haven't forgotten about you, I've just been really busy. I'll have this updated as soon as I can.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Going inactive for a week r two because of a big assignment in school. Will try to post if I can, but can't promise anything