• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

devilmonkey's Breeding Sanctuary

SzubaSon

um what natures are the dittos? Because honestly the arceus isn't a great nature and i dont need it so just let me know I will be on later tonight.

Plewps

Hello I started breeding this gen I would like to trade for Slowpoke,swablu, and druddigon in the dream balls please
I've Have 5 IV mudkip I bred with egg moves (whirlpool,avalanche,counter and mirror coat)
I also have some 4-5 IV shinx and mareep they don't have egg moves I didn't know how to do them at the time forgive me.
Would you be interested in any of these for your dream ball pokemon.

I also have some dream ball females I can breed just for the ball I have sigilph,exeggcute,croagunk and another I can't recall at the moment.

devilmonkey

ROWROWFightDaPOWAH
@ Plewps

I'm interested in the Mudkip, but that's really it. I'm only interested in DreamBall pokemon if they're Trophy pokes or have their Hidden Abilities.

What would you like to trade for the Mudkip?

Plewps

Sorry I didn't put it in my post my dream ball pokemon all have their hidden abilities.

I'm interested in your Dreamball Slowpoke and swablu I'm not sure how you value these I don't really care if they are trained I just want the ball and their HA.

Just the same I'm not worried about my mudkip I have many.

Britt

Collector!
Hi, I'm interested in your Shiny Tentacruel and your VGC10 Shiny Eevee. I can offer the Pokéball Pattern Vivillon (Touched), Meloetta, and Arceus, as well as anything that's listed in my trade shop (link in my signature). Please let me know if you're interested. Thanks!

h20polo_bp

Hi, I'm interested in your modest giratina and GameStop shiny entei. I can offer shiny sneasel, shiny gyarados, shiny dedenne, cobalion, or a slightly touched Milos island tornadus. Whatever seems reasonable to you!
Thank you!

Blade14

Pokemon Champion
hi again devilmonkey im interested in that tentacruel shiny i have a bunch of vivilon patterns i can offer but i only have one thats on ur want list which is the archepelago but in since its a shiny level 100 i want then i will give u two patterns or more depends on what suits u best

devilmonkey

ROWROWFightDaPOWAH
@bbseno:
I apologise for having skipped over you! I'm currently a bit tied up breeding-wise, but if you like I'll shoot you a PM once I'm freed up to see if you still want/need the Chansey and the Bisharp

@Plewps:
I'm interested in the ♀ Dreamball HA Croagunk, Exeggcute, and Sigilph. Would you do?:
Me vs yours
Mudkip<--> Croagunk
Slowpoke<--> Exeggcute
Swablu<--> Sigilph

@Britt:
I've actually been offered both a Pokeball Vivillion and Meloetta, but I am interested in that Arceus. Would you prefer the Tentacreul or the Eevee?
EDIT: I just found out that the Tentacruel was PokeGen'd. It passes through PokeBank, and technically has in-range stats, but it is hacked. Up to you on whether you're still interested.

@h20polo_bp:
I'm definitely interested in the Tornadus. As for the shinies: what kind of IVs and Natures do they have?

@Blade14:
I'm afraid the Tentacruel has a prior bid placed on it. I'll let you know if that trade falls through.

Last edited:

Spawty

Claimed Golduck!
Small trade passing along...

I'd like to trade my Jolly Tough Claws Binacle (X/31/x/31/31/31) in a Dive Ball for an Adamant 4 IV+ Safari Kangaskhan. I'd love if one of the missing IVs were Sp.Atk, but it isn't required.

EDIT: Thank you for the Kangaskhan!

Last edited:

Blade14

Pokemon Champion
ok devilmonkey

Plewps

Slowpoke<--> Exeggcute sounds good, I actually randomly got a HA dreamball swablu in wonder trade just today funnily enough. I should have it ready sometime this afternoon I wont be home till 4-5pm EST

Britt

Collector!
I've actually been offered both a Pokeball Vivillion and Meloetta, but I am interested in that Arceus. Would you prefer the Tentacreul or the Eevee?
EDIT: I just found out that the Tentacruel was PokeGen'd. It passes through PokeBank, and technically has in-range stats, but it is hacked. Up to you on whether you're still interested.

I'd like the Eevee then, please. :)

Shy

★★★★★

devilmonkey

ROWROWFightDaPOWAH
Hi there! (Didn't relies you had your own trade shop!)

Interested in:
Dream Ball Calm HA Swablu (Dragon Rush, Pursuit, Power Swap, Haze) [31/x/31/31/31/31 Pretty please?]
Love Ball Jolly Aipom (Fake-Out, Pursuit) - No IV
Dream Ball Relaxed HA Slowpoke - No IV
Howdy thar I'm interested in your:
#447 Riolu ♂ (nicknamable?)
[Luxury Ball] EM: (Crunch, Blaze Kick, Bullet Punch, High Jump Kick)
(31/31/31/x/31/31) - Jolly, Prankster

#619 Mienfoo ♀ (nicknamable?)
[Premier Ball] EM: (Feint, Me First, Knock Off, Baton Pass)
(31/31/31/x/31/31) - Jolly, Regenerator

Considering I'm asking for two IV/EggM bred Pokes, I'd be willing to do 3-for-2 if you are

Shy

★★★★★
Sounds fair to me. :) They're bred by me so of course they're nicknameable.

PM me as soon as you're available to trade (with nicknames if you want them nicknamed). I should still have you added since our last trade.

ikorraks

I have an icy snow vivillon to trade for your shiny chimchar? If not, then if you have jungle, ocean or sandstorm pattern pokemon I'll gladly do a swap for them

devilmonkey

ROWROWFightDaPOWAH
I have an icy snow vivillon to trade for your shiny chimchar? If not, then if you have jungle, ocean or sandstorm pattern pokemon I'll gladly do a swap for them
I'm actually already trading for one, so I'm not in need of it anymore. Thank you, though

Azulart

Shiny Hunter
I'm intrested in the Female HA Roselia in a Nest ball.

Can offer DB HA Female Aerodactyle 31/31/31/x/31/31 with Tailwind, Pursuit and Wide Gaurd.

devilmonkey

ROWROWFightDaPOWAH
I'm intrested in the Female HA Roselia in a Nest ball.

Can offer DB HA Female Aerodactyle 31/31/31/x/31/31 with Tailwind, Pursuit and Wide Gaurd.
Sounds good to me! I'll have it in the next 2 days, I'll send you a PM once it's ready