• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

devilmonkey's Breeding Sanctuary

fsigd

hey, i have a 5 ivs female absol with justified and play rough as egg move that i'm willing to trade for a 5 ivs bold porygon with trace

devilmonkey

ROWROWFightDaPOWAH
**FINISHED RENOVATIONS OF MY SHOP**

I've finally, finally, got my trade shop just how I want it.
Pretty much.
Always room for improvement.

BUT! I have all my Dex's updated, a Trade Request Form set up, as well as my most recent wants. Hopefully you guys find someone you like, and have something I'd like, and we can get some trading done!

keroblade

Pokemon Collector
Want:

CHARMANDER []
Modest - [SOLAR POWER]
[IVs don't matter, but any will help]
Dragon Pulse / Ancient Power / Dragon Dance*
[IN A REPEAT BALL]

Offer:

CHIKORITA []
Calm - [Overgrow]
[31/31/31/31/31/30]
Body Slam / Leech Seed / Heal Pulse / Ingrain
[IN A NEST BALL]

Your Friend Code: [2552-2448-0654]
In Game Name: [Kyle]
Timezone GMT: [GMT + 9:30]

Notes:
- Heal Pulse and Ingrain are rare egg moves
- You can level it up and replace Body Slam with Aromatherapy
- It is a CLONE of the one I use for breeding (but it IS UT level 1)

- Your Charmander MUST be female, have the egg moves, have the HA and be Modest (I MIGHT be lenient with the nature if you're having trouble)
- I don't care about its IVs (though any will help)
- *Dragon Dance isn't necessary but if you get it on there I will add 3 extra items of your choice (eg. Master Ball, Ability Capsule, Blazikenite, etc)

Last edited:

devilmonkey

ROWROWFightDaPOWAH
@keroblade
Sounds good to me. I'll have it ready for you in a few hours

*EDIT*
Didn't even take me an hour. Got your Charmander ready and waiting for you: DDance, DPulse + Ancient Power, HA, Modest, and 5IVs. Don;t worry about giving me items: I've done much harder breeds for less

Last edited:

alan1589

Hello
FT:
Fast ball
Diglett

Friend ball
Trapinch

Heavy ball
Skarmory

Level ball
Aipom

Moon ball
Absol

Dream ball with HA
Aipom
Hoothoot
Shuppet
Lickitung
Mareep

I want to trade with your other bank ball pkm
Do u interested ? :)

devilmonkey

ROWROWFightDaPOWAH
@alan
I'm interested in your Dream Ball Hoothoot and Lickitung. Let me know what you'd be interested in trading for them

keroblade

Pokemon Collector
keroblade
Sounds good to me. I'll have it ready for you in a few hours

*EDIT*
Didn't even take me an hour. Got your Charmander ready and waiting for you: DDance, DPulse + Ancient Power, HA, Modest, and 5IVs. Don;t worry about giving me items: I've done much harder breeds for less

Really? Everything sounds good but I'm just confirming that the Charmander is female? Coz I want to use it for breeding haha. :)

edit: if so then I should be able to pick it up in about 10-20 hours (as it's 6:40am here and I'm going to bed lol)

Last edited:

devilmonkey

ROWROWFightDaPOWAH
Yup, sure is. I'm no amateur breeder doncha know

juffate

Not-So Normal Type
Trade Application
Wants

[Slowpoke] [either gender]
[calm or sassy nature - [Regenerator]
[Desired IV Spread 31/XX/31/31/31/0]
[Wonder Room / Belch ]
[I Need Pants]

Offers:

[Buneary] [♂/♀]
[Jolly] - [Run Away]
[31/31/31/XX/31/31]
[switcheroo / fake out / sky uppercut / ice punch]

Your Friend Code: [1822-1178-9012]
In Game Name: [Robbie]
Timezone GMT: [GMT -4 (i think.) I'm EST]

keroblade

Pokemon Collector
Yup, sure is. I'm no amateur breeder doncha know

Haha, just making sure. Seemed really quick is all! I'm adding you now, ready to trade?

edit: Thanks for the trade!

Last edited:

keroblade

Pokemon Collector
By the way, I noticed I have a few more of the things on your Wants list:

- Starf Berry
- Mewtwonite Y
- shiny Timid Protean Froakie 5IV (-Atk) but in a PokeBall. No Egg Moves.

Spawty

Claimed Golduck!
Back again, and I've got 3 Dream Ball pokemon needed on the cards, Drifloon, Spiritomb, and Durant. They've all got their HA too :D. The pokemon I'm requesting could have the worst IVs and nature, but they must have to be female, and they have to have their Hidden Abilities, Dream Ball, (and possibly eggmoves). I'm just trying to fill up my personal Dream Ball collection :).

Wants

Carvanha
Adamant nature - Speed Boost
Any IV Spread
Destiny Bond / Hydro Pump
[Dream Ball]

Venipede
Adamant - Speed Boost
Any IV spread
Spikes / Toxic Spikes
[Dream Ball]

Abra
Timid - Magic Guard
Any IV Spread
Encore / Psycho Shift
[Dream Ball]

Offers:

Drifloon ♀
Hardy - Flare Boost
31/XX/XX/XX/XX/XX
Destiny Bond / Disable / Memento
[Dream Ball]

Spiritomb ♀
Adamant - Infiltrator
31/31/XX/XX/31/31
Shadow Sneak / Destiny Bond / Foul Play / Pain Split
[Dream Ball]

Durant ♀
Jolly - Truant
31/31/31/31/31/XX
Baton Pass / Thunder Fang / Screech
[Dream Ball]

3:3 Trade :)

Your Friend Code: 2723-9673-8419
In Game Name: Evan
Timezone GMT: [GMT -4] (EST)

devilmonkey

ROWROWFightDaPOWAH
@juffate
You got yourself a deal. It'll take me a day or two, though. I'll update you when it's ready.

@keroblade
Those items, very enticing. And that Froakie. Very attractive. Are you interested in anything else on my haves?

@Spawty
Done deal. It'll take me about a day, though. I'll let you know once they're done

juffate

Not-So Normal Type
thanks i can't wait. also do you want the male or the female?

devilmonkey

ROWROWFightDaPOWAH

ohjeezitskim

I'm typing in the dark at 7am (which seemed easier beforehand...) so sorry for lack of description :<

I'm interested in these two at the moment and as they are described in the photo tags with the correct IVs
exeggcute, modest, female, harvest / miltank, impish

I can get non-ha absol moon ball, bagon, darumaka, durant, grimer, kecleon, minun, pinsir, piplup, shroomish, skrelp non HA, turtwig, mincinno all 5iv flawless

Not too sure on the pokeballs for all, it's been a while since I went through them. I'm sure kecleon is in a nest ball and has egg moves. I haven't written up his pokemon tag yet though. Minun is in a dive ball. Skrelp is non HA and in a dive ball. All have some sorta egg moves.

All their details are in here

Last edited:

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Offering: 5IV Hoothoot. 5iv Defiant Piplup, and 5iv Elgyem

Want: 5IV Lilleep, 5IV Spoink, and 5IV Mr. Mime

devilmonkey

ROWROWFightDaPOWAH
@ohjeez
Hmmmm how about your Darumaka+Turtwig for the Exeggcute+Miltank? It'll take me bout 3 days to get them ready for you.

@Dew Watatsumi
Do the Hoothoot and Elgyem have their Hidden Abilities as well? Also, other than the Lileep/Spoik/Mr.Mime having 5IVs, do you have any other preferences (Pokeball type, gender)?