• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

devilmonkey's Breeding Sanctuary

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
I have male beheeyem with analytic that i bred from my bank (i can breed more) and unfortunately, the hoothoot i have has insomnia. However I do have other pokemon i can breed like Minccino, Pinsir, Woobat, etc Also, they are in regular pokeballs

Last edited:

keroblade

Pokemon Collector
keroblade
Those items, very enticing. And that Froakie. Very attractive. Are you interested in anything else on my haves?

Yeah, there are a few I'd like (all must be female and preferably 5IV):

Luxury Ball Adamant Blaze FEMALE Charmander [with DD, Flare Blitz, Outrage, Belly Drum]
Dive Ball Modest Rain Dish (HA) FEMALE Squirtle [with Dragon Pulse and Aura Sphere*]
Friend Ball Timid Shield Dust FEMALE Caterpie [n/a]
Level Ball Adamant Tangled Feet FEMALE Pidgey [with Brave Bird, Defog, and Pursuit]
Level Ball Jolly Keen Eye FEMALE Spearow [with Sky Attack and Whirlwind]

Notes:
* I'd pay extra if you can get Yawn and Haze on there (via Wooper/Quagsire) - won't need to be 5IV if you do this :)

Let me know what you think of this, 2 are hard to get females, the other 3 aren't bad at all. :p

Pokeman Man

The Real Slim Shady
Are the egg moves listed the only ones you're offering? As well as natures and other stuff?
Here's an offer I'd be interested in, anything in bold is something that is not listed on your Pokemon's tile.

The application is hurting my eyes, so I will just type it out, I am sorry.

Slakoth - Female - Level Ball
Adamant - Truant - Any 5 IVs
Egg Moves: Night Slash, Pursuit, Body Slam, Hammer Arm

Duskull - Female - Luxury Ball
Impish - Levitate - Any 5 IVs
Egg Moves: Haze, Pain Split, Skill Swap, Destiny Bond

Shuppet - Female - Luxury Ball
Adamant - Cursed Body - Any 5 IVs
Egg Moves: Destiny Bond, Phantom Force, Disable, Shadow Sneak

Whismur - Female - Dream Ball
Modest - Rattled - Any 5 IVs
Egg Moves: Extrasensory, Circle Throw, Disarming Voice, Hammer Arm

Wooper - Male - Any Poke Ball
Relaxed - Any ability - Any 5 IVs
Egg Moves: Recover, Stockpile, Curse, Eerie Impulse or Encore

Miltank - Female - Love Ball
Impish - Thick Fat - Any 5 IVs
Egg Moves: Double-Edge, Hammer Arm, Seismic Toss, Curse

Taillow - Female - Luxury Ball
Jolly - Scrappy - Any 5 IVs
Egg Moves: Brave Bird, Pursuit, Boomburst, Defog

Nidoran-M - Male - Any Poke Ball
Modest - Hustle - Any 5 IVs
Egg Moves: Sucker Punch, Counter, Head Smash, Venom Drench

Diglett - Female - Level Ball
Jolly - Arena Trap - Any 5 IVs
Egg Moves: Pursuit, Reversal, Memento, Final Gambit

Kangaskhan - Female - Safari Ball
Adamant - Scrappy - Any 5 IVs
Egg Moves: Circle Throw, Double-Edge, Crush Claw, Hammer Arm

Petilil - Female - Nest Ball
Timid - Own Tempo - Any 5 IVs
Egg Moves: Healing Wish, Worry Seed, Charm, Grasswhistle

No nicknames on any of them.

Dragon Scale x2

These are all Pokemon that you either marked as Missing or Pokemon in a different Poke Ball than you had.

Grimer - Female - Dream Ball
Careful - Poison Touch
31/31/31/xx/31/31
Egg Moves: Shadow Sneak, Curse, Shadow Punch, Stockpile

Absol - Female - Dream Ball
Naive or Jolly - Justified
31/31/31/31/xx/31 or 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Egg Moves: Play Rough, Megahorn, Zen Headbutt, Sucker Punch

Bagon - Female - Luxury Ball
Naive or Jolly - Rock Head
Egg Moves: Fire Fang, Hydro Pump, Dragon Dance, Dragon Pulse

Kecleon - Female - Nest Ball
Adamant - Protean
31/31/31/xx/31/31
Egg Moves: Fake Out, Foul Play, Recover, Trick

Pinsir - Female - Luxury Ball
Adamant or Jolly - Moxie
31/31/31/xx/31/31
Egg Moves: Close Combat, Quick Attack (Might be able to get more if requested)

Shellos - Female - Heal Ball
Bold - Storm Drain
31/xx/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Counter, Mirror Coat, Curse, Clear Smog

Cottonee - Female - Nest Ball
Bold - Prankster
31/xx/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Switcheroo, Encore, Memento, Natural Gift

Yamask - Female - Luxury Ball
Bold - Mummy
31/xx/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Toxic Spikes, Disable, Nasty Plot, Imprison

Houndour - Female - Dream Ball
Timid - Unnerve
31/xx/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Counter, Destiny Bond, Sucker Punch, Nasty Plot

Scyther - Female - Safari Ball
Adamant - Technician
31/31/31/xx/31/31
Egg Moves: Defog, Baton Pass, Razor Wind, Silver Wind

Mawile - Female - Moon Ball
Adamant - Intimidate
31/31/31/xx/31/31
Egg Moves: Fire Fang, Ice Fang, Thunder Fang, Sucker Punch

I can also have any of these Pokemon male if you would want that, or in any of these natures: Adamant, Jolly, Modest, Impish
If something here does not interest you, please don't hesitate to tell me and I'll see what else I can come up with.

For those two Dragon Scales, I can offer 5 IV Pokemon for them.

Friend Code: 3325-3523-8312
In-Game Name: Carl
Time Zone: GMT-4

Quite frankly, most of the Pokemon I asked from you are Pokemon that I wanted to have for it's egg moves or Poke Ball, because I plan to rebreed them so I can get more spare egg moves for myself to have around, which is why the IV spread doesn't matter so much to me, just that it has it's egg moves/gender/ball and 5 IVs at all, and also because I'm asking for so much more egg moves than you have.

Also, I don't know what your pricing rates are, but I'm interested in a Female Electrike in a Quick Ball and with it's egg moves with Hidden Power Ice (31/xx/30/31/31/31). We both know Hidden Power is hard to breed, but if you could breed this for me, I have a bunch of other things I'm able to breed, like bank/dream balls and 4 egg move Pokemon.

Here's a mostly updated list of what I have and can breed in case you'd like to swap anything out:
http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?618223-IV-Bred-Trading-Thread&p=17318570#post17318570

By the way, I don't think Unown can be bred.

Last edited:

devilmonkey

ROWROWFightDaPOWAH
@keroblade
Would you be willing to do the 5-for-three? I figure the Charmander=Mewtwonite, Squirtle (withYawn+Haze) = Starf, Caterpie+Pidgey+Spearow = Greninja

@Dew Watatsumi
Well I'm definitely interested in the Elgyem & Piplup, and if the Woobat has "Simple, we have a deal. Also, again, do you want to specify anything else about how you want the Pokemon?

@Pokeman
I can get all of your requests Pokes out, but it'll probably take me upwards of a week. I'm actually not interested in the Bagon or the Shellos, as I have both iterations. From your available switch-ins, I'm only interested in the Quick Feet + Drain Punch Shroomish. Let me know if you have more up your sleeve, or which Pokemon you'd let go.

Also, as of right now, I don't do HP breeding. It just takes so long to do

Last edited:

Pokeman Man

The Real Slim Shady
@Pokeman
I can get all of your requests Pokes out, but it'll probably take me upwards of a week. I'm actually not interested in the Bagon or the Shellos, as I have both iterations. From your available switch-ins, I'm only interested in the Quick Feet + Drain Punch Shroomish. Let me know if you have more up your sleeve, or which Pokemon you'd let go.

I don't have Drain Punch on my Shroomish, just Bullet Seed. I have Frillish in Heal and Dive Balls with four egg moves, but other than that, that's all I really have to offer from my post. If you're not interested in those two, I guess a revised 9:9 trade would work:

Slakoth - Female - Level Ball
Adamant - Truant - Any 5 IVs
Egg Moves: Night Slash, Pursuit, Body Slam, Hammer Arm

Duskull - Female - Luxury Ball
Impish - Levitate - Any 5 IVs
Egg Moves: Haze, Pain Split, Skill Swap, Destiny Bond

Shuppet - Female - Luxury Ball
Adamant - Cursed Body - Any 5 IVs
Egg Moves: Destiny Bond, Phantom Force, Disable, Shadow Sneak

Whismur - Female - Dream Ball
Modest - Rattled - Any 5 IVs
Egg Moves: Extrasensory, Circle Throw, Disarming Voice, Hammer Arm

Wooper - Male - Any Poke Ball
Relaxed - Any ability - Any 5 IVs
Egg Moves: Recover, Stockpile, Curse, Eerie Impulse or Encore

Miltank - Female - Love Ball
Impish - Thick Fat - Any 5 IVs
Egg Moves: Double-Edge, Hammer Arm, Seismic Toss, Curse

Taillow - Female - Luxury Ball
Jolly - Scrappy - Any 5 IVs
Egg Moves: Brave Bird, Pursuit, Boomburst, Defog

Nidoran-M - Male - Any Poke Ball
Modest - Hustle - Any 5 IVs
Egg Moves: Sucker Punch, Counter, Head Smash, Venom Drench

Diglett - Female - Level Ball
Jolly - Arena Trap - Any 5 IVs
Egg Moves: Pursuit, Reversal, Memento, Final Gambit

Kangaskhan - Female - Safari Ball
Adamant - Scrappy - Any 5 IVs
Egg Moves: Circle Throw, Double-Edge, Crush Claw, Hammer Arm

Petilil - Female - Nest Ball
Timid - Own Tempo - Any 5 IVs
Egg Moves: Healing Wish, Worry Seed, Charm, Grasswhistle

No nicknames on any of them.

Dragon Scale x2

These are all Pokemon that you either marked as Missing or Pokemon in a different Poke Ball than you had.

Grimer - Female - Dream Ball
Careful - Poison Touch
31/31/31/xx/31/31
Egg Moves: Shadow Sneak, Curse, Shadow Punch, Stockpile

Absol - Female - Dream Ball
Naive or Jolly - Justified
Egg Moves: Play Rough, Megahorn, Zen Headbutt, Sucker Punch

Bagon - Female - Luxury Ball
Naive or Jolly - Rock Head
Egg Moves: Fire Fang, Hydro Pump, Dragon Dance, Dragon Pulse

Kecleon - Female - Nest Ball
Adamant - Protean
31/31/31/xx/31/31
Egg Moves: Fake Out, Foul Play, Recover, Trick

Pinsir - Female - Luxury Ball
Adamant or Jolly - Moxie
31/31/31/xx/31/31
Egg Moves: Close Combat, Quick Attack (Might be able to get more if requested)

Shellos - Female - Heal Ball
Bold - Storm Drain
31/xx/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Counter, Mirror Coat, Curse, Clear Smog

Cottonee - Female - Nest Ball
Bold - Prankster
31/xx/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Switcheroo, Encore, Memento, Natural Gift

Yamask - Female - Luxury Ball
Bold - Mummy
31/xx/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Toxic Spikes, Disable, Nasty Plot, Imprison

Houndour - Female - Dream Ball
Timid - Unnerve
31/xx/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Counter, Destiny Bond, Sucker Punch, Nasty Plot

Scyther - Female - Safari Ball
Adamant - Technician
31/31/31/xx/31/31
Egg Moves: Defog, Baton Pass, Razor Wind, Silver Wind

Mawile - Female - Moon Ball
Adamant - Intimidate
31/31/31/xx/31/31
Egg Moves: Fire Fang, Ice Fang, Thunder Fang, Sucker Punch

I can also have any of these Pokemon male if you would want that, or in any of these natures: Adamant, Jolly, Modest, Impish
If something here does not interest you, please don't hesitate to tell me and I'll see what else I can come up with.

For those two Dragon Scales, I can offer 5 IV Pokemon for them.

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
@keroblade
Would you be willing to do the 5-for-three? I figure the Charmander=Mewtwonite, Squirtle (withYawn+Haze) = Starf, Caterpie+Pidgey+Spearow = Greninja

@Dew Watatsumi
Well I'm definitely interested in the Elgyem & Piplup, and if the Woobat has "Simple, we have a deal. Also, again, do you want to specify anything else about how you want the Pokemon?

@Pokeman

just the perfect 5iv, right natures, and any egg moves you can get.

keroblade

Pokemon Collector
keroblade
Would you be willing to do the 5-for-three? I figure the Charmander=Mewtwonite, Squirtle (withYawn+Haze) = Starf, Caterpie+Pidgey+Spearow = Shiny Froakie

Froakie, not Greninja. :)

But yes, that sounds perfect! Let me know when you have them all done. :)

Pokeman Man

The Real Slim Shady
Hey, just to let you know, I've finished breeding the 9 Pokemon I've specified as my offer. For Absol, I ended up breeding it Naive with an IV spread missing Special Defense, since that was easiest for me. It still has the egg moves, ball, and hidden ability of course. For Pinsir I ended up breeding it Jolly with only Close Combat and Quick Attack.
If the Frillishes or anything else from my post interests you, just tell me and I can start breeding those for you to include the Taillow & Shuppet (although for the Shuppet, I might swap it out for another Pokemon depending on if another trade offer I have actually goes through or not). I was able to get my hands onto a Dream Ball Whismur already, so if you could instead breed the Whismur male with it's egg moves, I would request that.

Last edited:

devilmonkey

ROWROWFightDaPOWAH
TO ALL MEMBERS I'M CURRENTLY TRADING WITH

I apologize for being absent the last few days. Had a family medical thing come up that took all of my attention, meaning I wasn't able to work on your breeds on schedule

However! I'm back now, gonna get to breeding away these Pokes.

@Spawty:
I managed to get your breeding finished before my leave. I'm ready to trade whenever you are.

@juffate:
I'll have your Slowpoke done by this time tomorrow

@keroblade:
I should have your Pokes done 4 days from now. I'll let you know if I finish early

@ohjeez:
Your order is halfway done. I should have everything in order by tomorrow

@Dew Watatsumi:
I should have your Pokes done in 3 days from now

@Pokemon Man:
You got those out fast! I have to start breeding the extra egg moves onto the Pokemon, so again it'll take me upwards of 7 days from now to get em all out. No problem with the Whismur, I'll make it a male with the egg moves

Thank you all for being patient!​

Theo-92

Heyy I am currently looking for;

Wants

Roselia
Any - Natural Cure
31/XX/31/31/31/31]
Leaf Storm / Sleep Powder
Any
N/A

Offers:

Mawile
Adamant - Intimidate
31/31/31/XX/XX/31
None
Heavy Ball

Your Friend Code: 0688-6505-7415
In Game Name: Theo Hamlett
Timezone GMT: +/- 0 (England)

Let me Know. :)

Edit

Didn't notice You had a trade set up for Mawile already haha.

Last edited:

Pokeman Man

The Real Slim Shady
@Pokemon Man:
You got those out fast! I have to start breeding the extra egg moves onto the Pokemon, so again it'll take me upwards of 7 days from now to get em all out. No problem with the Whismur, I'll make it a male with the egg moves

Also, just to make it easier on you, I don't need them 5 IV, just corresponding genders, natures, and egg moves, since I plan to rebreed them anyways :3
Thanks a bunch!

Joth

Back from the Dead
Hey, I just got X, so I don't have too much to offer, but I'm really interested in one of those Timid Froakies. I have Polar Vivallons if you are interested, so I could trade you a female one, in a Pokéball of your choice (within reason). I also have a Japanese Lv. 1 Jolly Sap Sipper Miltank with Double Edge and IV's in HP, Def, Sp.Def, and Spd.

My only specification with the Froakie is that it is an egg when we trade, because I like to be the OT of my Pokémon, and I always nickname.

Trade Application
Wants

Froakie
Timid - Protean
31/XX/31/31/31/31
Hydro Pump/Dark Pulse/Ice Beam/Extrasensory
(I know these aren't really egg moves, but I'd like them as his moves, if you can.)
Dive Ball
Please trade to me as an Egg!!!

Offers:

Miltank ♀
Jolly - Sap Sipper
??/??/??/??/??/??-Spread was nuts, but it is marked to have good IV's
Double Edge
Heal Ball

It is also Japanese.

Golett
Adamant - Iron Fist
15/31/15/30/15/30
N/A
Just a plain ol' Pokéball...

Both I got through Wonder Trade, both are level 1, and both are Kalosian.

Oh, and is it ok if you throw in a Life Orb? I'll offer you both Pokémon for it attached to any Pokémon + Froakie egg! With the egg trading, if it doesn't come out right, do you mind giving me another egg?

EDIT: Just saw you have both Pokémon, but flawless. I'll throw in a Female Savanna patterned Scatterbug and a Female Polar (My Vivallon pattern,) Scatterbug. So it would be 4:2, but the second Pokémon just needs to hold a Life Orb.

EDIT 2: Just got a PokéRus Bulbasaur, it infected my Savanna egg. I'll hatch it and if it's female I'll stick it in the PC.

EDIT 3: JUST GOT A SHINY FRENCH RELICANTH!!!!!

I'll offer you the Relicanth for the Froakie egg + Life Orb. If you are interested in my other offers as well, I wouldn't mind a Larvitar as such:
('Fraid my post is getting far too long, so my Larvitar will be in a spoiler.) Feel free to offer more than Froakie + Life Orb for Relicanth, though! :p

[SPOIL]
Larvitar
Adamant - Guts
31/31/31/XX/31/31
Pursuit/Dragon Dance
Friend Ball

PLEASE TRADE AS AN EGG!!![/SPOIL]

Oh yeah, Relicanth is Lv.35, untouched, and caught in an Ultra Ball. His highest IV is 29 in Atk. He has a Hardy nature and the ability Rock Head.

Your Friend Code: 0576-5970-2604
In Game Name: Joth
Timezone GMT: -5

Last edited:

juffate

Not-So Normal Type
I'm not trying to rush or pester you when i ask you how many hours you think you still need before we can trade. i just wanna know how late i need to stay up. also when we trade, can we evolve the slowpoke into slowking? if you have a kings rock, you can put in on slowpoke and i'll put one on the buneary i'm giving you so you still have one. if you don't have one then can we trade again so we can get it to evolve? plz let me know. ty

JuliusPrime

Hello, I'm interested in Dream Ball HA Female Wooper I offer u Dream Ball HA Female Poochyena, Snorunt or Zubat, send me a PM if u wanna trade

Joth

Back from the Dead
Hey there, it has been a week since I originally posted, but I saw your last post, and I completely understand. I lost a girlfriend recently due to a premature heart attack. (We are (or in her case, were) both 13.)

valpro

if I gave you a shiny competitive groudon could I get a jolly mold breaker drilbur, a sucker punch defiant pawniard, and a timid riolu with any timid riolu. all 5 iv please

Baby V Alex

Hi, I'm interested in

Pansage (M) with Overgrow Timid
Vinilite (F) with Ice Armor Modest
Klink with Clear Body Impish

I have:

FLAWLESS IV POKÉMON

Treecko 5iv Timid Overgrow with Whistle, Dragonbreath, Synthesis & Leach Seed (x2)
Treecko 6iv Timid Overgrow with Whistle, Dragonbreath, Synthesis & Leach Seed
Roselia 5iv Timid Poison Point with Gigadrain & Leafstorm
Larvitar 5iv Jolly Guts with Outrage, Sealth Rocks, Dragon Dance & Pursuit in Heavy Ball (Male)
Tynamo 5iv Rash Levitate (x4)
Eevee 3iv (xx-xx-xx-31-31-31) Timid HP Ice HA
Pidove 5iv Jolly Big Pecks with Wish, Steel Wing & Noght Slash (x3) (Female) (Luxury Ball)
Pidove 5iv Jolly Super Luck with Wish, Steel Wing & Noght Slash (Female) (Luxury Ball)
Karrablast 4iv (31-31-31-xx-31-xx) Brave No Guard with Knock Off, Megahorn & Drill Run
Karrablast 5iv Brave Shed Skin with Knock Off, Megahorn & Drill Run
Meowth 5iv Jolly Technician with Hypnosis & Foul play
Scraggy 5iv Jolly Moxie with Drain Punch, Dragon Dance & Ice Punch
Ducklett 5iv Timid Keen Eye (Dive Ball)
Clamperl 5iv Adamant Shell Armor
Durant 5iv Adamant Hustle with Thunder Fang & Baton Pass
Deerling (Summer) 5iv Adamant Sap Sipper
Rotom 5iv Bold Levitate
Pawniard 5iv Adamant Defiant with Sucker Punch & Pursuit
Electrike 3iv (xx-xx-xx-31-31-31) Timid HP Ice Lightningrod (x3) (Fast Ball) (2F & 1M)
Electrike 4iv (31-xx-xx-31-31-31) Timid HP Ice Lightningrod (Fast Ball) (Male)
Vivillon (Solar Pattern) 5iv Timid Compoud Eyes (1M & 1F)
Vivillon (Solar Pattern) 5iv Timid Shield Dust (Male)
Flabébé (White) 5iv Calm Flower Veil (Honor Ball)
Basculin (Blue) 5iv Adamant Rock Head (Female) (Net Ball)
Roggenrola 5iv Brave Sturdy with Heavy Slam
Archen 5iv Jolly Deafeatist
Archen 6iv Jolly Deafeatist

(Female with good nature + eggmoves. IVs random not less than 3)
Skarmory (Heavy Ball)
Taillow (Moon Ball)
Sunkern (Friend Ball)
Mankey (Level Ball)
Lapras (Lure Ball)
Koffing (Level Ball)
Sigilyph (Dream Ball)
Shinx (Moon Ball)
Mr. Mime (Dream Ball)
Krabby (Lure Ball)
Ponyta (Dream Ball)
Larvitar (Heavy Ball)
Machop (Heavy Ball)
Sandshrew (Heavy Ball)
Eleckid (Fast Ball)
Meditite (Moon Ball)
Meowth (Moon Ball)
Spearow (Level Ball)
Horsea (Lure Ball)
Cherubi (Love Ball)

Also I can breed some pokémon & forms that you are missing from the Kalos & Unova dex.