• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

devilmonkey's Breeding Sanctuary

Yuzuru

are u interested in other events as well?

could give you from germany: WIN2011 Celebi/Entei/Raikou/Suiucune, EUSMR09 Regigigas, SO2010 Jirachi, HRB2010 Mew

am interested in Gamestp Entei, SPR2010 Pichu, Gamestp Jirachi and one of the MYSTRY Mew

devilmonkey

ROWROWFightDaPOWAH
*AS OF 2/25/15 THIS BREEDING THREAD IS OFF HIATUS*

Updated my Dex cards, Events/Legends, available items, shiny Pokemon, and of course my Wants list.

MokKish

Breeding Enthustiast
Hi, nice shop you've got here :) Before I begin I'll have to apologize for not using the trade form; with this many pokemon it would be a bit too much writing for me.

Anyway, here's what I WANT:
Nest Ball HA Natu
Moon Ball Wobbuffet
Level Ball Relicanth
Level Ball Zigzagoon
Level Ball Slakoth
Repeat Ball HA Bidoof
Luxury Ball Stunky

All female and with the eggmoves you've listed.

Here's what I can OFFER:
Premier Ball HA Farfetch'd
Dream Ball HA Lickitung
Dream Ball HA Sentret
Quick Ball HA Minun
Premier Ball HA Starly
Dream Ball HA Burmy (pink)
Dive Ball HA Panpour

All can be female ofcourse, and all of them have 3-4 eggmoves I believe, I can give you a more detailed list if you're interested. I can also breed all of them with 5 perfect IVs, but seen as all of my offers are with Hidden Ability that'd really take a while, so I was wondering if you'd be willing to do a trade with 5 imperfect IVs or 4 beneficial IVs, that way it would be A LOT faster to get all of these done. Let me know what you think :)

devilmonkey

ROWROWFightDaPOWAH
@MokKish: Looks like a good plan to me. As for IV preferences: if you can get'em 4IVs+, that'd be good with me. If anything is giving you a particular headache, 3IVs+ is fine.

I'll probably have yours finished in a couple days or so. I'll send you a PM when I've got'em for ya, or you send me one once you're done with your breeding.

MokKish

Breeding Enthustiast
@MokKish: Looks like a good plan to me. As for IV preferences: if you can get'em 4IVs+, that'd be good with me. If anything is giving you a particular headache, 3IVs+ is fine.

I'll probably have yours finished in a couple days or so. I'll send you a PM when I've got'em for ya, or you send me one once you're done with your breeding.
Yeah 4+ IVs shouldn't be a problem.

I just noticed I've already got Level Ball Slakoth, do you mind if I switch to Luxury Ball Skorupi? :)

devilmonkey

ROWROWFightDaPOWAH
@MokKish: No problem with the swap out. BTW, do you have specific natures you want (for the Pokes with dual options)? If you don't specify, I'll just breed the Smogon standard.
Edit: I'm sorry to say, but I actually don;t have a Level Ball Relicanth. Checked my stock and it dissapeared. I do have the Heavy Ball variant, though. Otherwise, is there another Poke you're interested in?

@Speedy:
Non event legends
Pokebank Celebi (x2) lvl10
[Brave/Serious] - [Natural Cure]
[Brave 31/31/XX/0/31/XX]
[Serious XX/31/XX/31/31/XX]
[Luxury Ball(s)]

Wishmaker Jirachi lvl14
[Modest] - [Serene Grace]
[IV Spread: "Decent"" No Perf]
[Pokeball]

(Shiny) Landorus lvl100
[Adamant] - [Sand Force/intimidate]
[IV Spread: "Decent": Sp.A 0]
[Ultra Ball]

(Shiny) Giratina lvl100
[Rash] - [Pressure]
[IV Spread 31/31/31/31/31/31]
[Moveset Draco Meteor/Toxic/Shadow Ball/Shadow Sneak0 (All Max PP)
[Luxury Ball]
*Most likely Hacked, I won this as a prize in a tournament. It does, however, pass Pokebank check and has been used online.*

Suicune [nn "Zirconia": can't change] lvl40
[Mild] - [Pressure]
[IV Spread "Above Average": Sp.A & SP.D = Fantastic]
[Lure Ball]

Raikou [nn "Lion-O": can't change] lvl40
[Careful] - [Pressure]
[IV Spread "Above Average": No Perf]
[Fast Ball]

NEvents
WIN2011 Celebi (x3) lvl50
[Lonely/Quiet/Naughty] - [Natural Cure]
[All IV Spread - "Decent" or "Above Average"; No Perf]

GAMESTOP Jirachi lvl5
[Sassy] - [Serene Grace]
[IV Spread "Decent": No Perf.]
[Moveset: Wish/Draco Meteor]

Last edited:

MokKish

Breeding Enthustiast
@MokKish: No problem with the swap out. BTW, do you have specific natures you want (for the Pokes with dual options)? If you don't specify, I'll just breed the Smogon standard.
Edit: I'm sorry to say, but I actually don;t have a Level Ball Relicanth. Checked my stock and it dissapeared. I do have the Heavy Ball variant, though. Otherwise, is there another Poke you're interested in?
That's okay. I actually have Heavy Ball Relicanth too. I don't really need anything else, so how about we just drop Relicanth and Panpour (it's the same gender ratio) and trade 6 for 6 then? Oh and I don't really care about the nature, so yeah just breed something you've listed or from Smogon.

too-weak

Wants

Chansey Female
Nature/Ability optional
IVs Optional.
Seismic Toss
Love Ball
no NN needed

[Marill] [Female]
Lure Ball
Everything else optional (I have 4 egg move 5IV father already).
No NN required

Offers:

Any released breedable Hidden Ability Pokemon(s) of your choice. IVs, nicknames, and all that fun stuff available upon request (but not 6Iv and not Shiny). However, I don't have special balls for some.
EDIT: I also have Defog Drifloon (same crazy 4 game trade chain is used for this guy as is Scyther) with optional IVs, optional Dream Ball, and Optional either gender if you need it.

Friend Code: 4553 9972 4173
In Game Name: Brad (both 3DS and on the games themselves)
Timezone: Illinois. So Central. It's about 8:15pm as of when I am making this post for reference. I am available most evenings.

Last edited:

devilmonkey

ROWROWFightDaPOWAH
@ too-weak: You'd have to be more specific about what Pokemon you'd offer. Like yourself, I can breed for most things myself. I'm not particularly interested in the Defog Drifloon.

too-weak

you have a few Pokemon marked as Missing on your 5IV/Egg Move section such as
Defiant Farfetch'd
Cloud Nine Lickitung
Frisk Sentret
Tinted Lens Hoothoot, etc
If it's missing simply because you haven't felt they were worth carrying 5IV versions, I don't have much I can offer then. But if it's listed as missing because you don't have the ability yet, I was going to let you choose which HA's you'd like the most and make that my offer.

devilmonkey

ROWROWFightDaPOWAH
@ too-weak: If you looked at my Wants list, you'd see that most of my missing cards are there, but also many of them are crossed out, meaning I'm currently in the process of trading for them with other people.

At the moment, the only ones I still don't have pending are a female HA Pachirisu (preferably in a Quick Ball) and a female HA Kricketot (preferably in a Repeat Ball)

Last edited:

too-weak

Planning to get the Repeat Ball Kricketot before I get to bed for tonight.
Quick Ball Pachirisu is up to luck since I don't have a Safari for it. I'm hoping to get it Tuesday or Wednesday night. Gotta grind a Black2 Hidden Grotto since I don't have the Safari. Luckily Pachirisu is the most common capture in the Grotto. But that still takes about 15-30 refreshes, at about 25k-50k ingame steps per refresh.

Last edited:

devilmonkey

ROWROWFightDaPOWAH
@ too-weak: Sorry to say, I got the Kricketot. I finally caught some luck in my own ORAS game and caught one.
If you can get a Quick Ball HA Pachirisu, though, I'd be interested in that. Not so much the Dusk Ball variant. Let me know whacha wanna do!

too-weak

I'm going to get to bed for now. But I will try getting the Volt Absorb female Pachirisu in a Quick Ball over the next few days. I'm hoping to have it ready around Tuesday or Wednesday night.

devilmonkey

ROWROWFightDaPOWAH
@too-weak: A'ight, keep me posted.

@ Speedy1: Yes, it's a 6th Gen Giratina

Reisuke

Apparently i died
Wants

[fletchling] [Female]
[adamant] - [Gale wings]
[31/31/31/XX/31/31]
[tailwind, quick guard]
[Repeat ball]
[No nickname]

Offers:

[Magby] [male]
[Modest] - [Flame body]
[31/XX/31/31/31/31]
[mach punch]
[poke ball]

Your Friend Code: [2723-8304-1972]
In Game Name: [T]
Timezone GMT: [GMT +1]

Also do you accept pokemon that have more eggmoves then the pokemon you already got for example?

EDIT i'd like to do the battle discount ('cause i like battling too)

Last edited:

devilmonkey

ROWROWFightDaPOWAH
@Speedy1: If you can nickname the Magby (Clownface), ya got yourself a deal. As for the discount: sounds good! We'll have to coordinate when we'll both be online.

As for alt egg moves question: most of the Egg moves I offer are the ones I'd care about. Unless you're talkin' about an egg move that's particularly difficult to obtain (3+ degrees of breeding [the egg moves on Tyrouge for example]) I don't care much.

Reisuke

Apparently i died
Yes i was planning on doing so and for the trade time just send me a pm

What i mean't was like with your torchics they have baton pass and night shade and i could offer you a torchic with baton pass, counter, last resort, endure (that's an example). So i was talking about pokemon you have without complete eggmove sets