• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

dex category face-off!!!

thanks guys

elektrike wins next round (I have a feeling who will win)

pkrs222.gif
VS
pkrs229.gif

I vote raticate but I think nidoqueen will win

GoldenHouou

antagoonist
Can't decide @_@' Waaait, yes I can. I vote for Raticate, since it's my only shiny in Fire Red.

Oh and *slaps self* How could I not notice before? Happy Bitrthday idk2A.K.Aql!

Dom94

LeedsUnited Forever
Raticate for me.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY IDK2AKATQL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Torchibusken

Get me out of here
Happy Birthday, I dont know 2 aka Quilaza lover!

Nidorino, I like the Nidos.

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I sent you a PM but I wanted to say it your thread. Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dom94

LeedsUnited Forever
Nidorino,he's good.

AND NIDORINO ALSO SWEEPS

pkrs253.gif
VS
pkrs096.gif

I vote swalot he needs some love

also after this round (meaning after everyone in the plain group has been in a battle once) it will be 12 then the next 15 then the next 20 untill the next category comes but once it reaches 15 you will be able to vote every hour

Dom94

LeedsUnited Forever
Swalot gets my vote.

Volteon

Back I guess??
Swalot for me too. Rapidash´s family is among my least favorite Fire pokémon, so my vote won´t go for them. Swalot seem fun.