• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dex Entry Trading thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucario0708

Destiny Combining...
Mods, if you don't think this thread should be here then please, by all means, delete it.

This thread is for people who don't want the actual pokemon, just the dex entry. It's simple, for example, Trader A needs an entry of Tornadus in their pokedex, but Trader A only has one DS and just White version, so Trader B let's Trader A borrow his Tornadus for a few minutes, then Trader A trades back, and has Tornadus' Dex entry!

All Serebii Forum and Trade forum rules apply, this means NO SCAMMING. So if you let someone borrow your mewtwo for dex purposes, but they log out of wi fi and don't trade back, thats against the rules.

Post in this simple format

Username:
Friend Code:
Best Times for Trading:
Pokemon Needed for PokeDex:
Other:

example

Username: Joe Brown
Friend Code: 1111-2222-3333
Best Times for Trading: Any time on weekends
Pokemon needed for Dex: Mewtwo, Tornadus, Reshiram, Latios.
Other: I sometimes have stuff going on, so pm me

NOTE: the above example is fake

You may also post if you want to help people with their dex entries, just say your helping, and post your name and Friend Code

Here's a Blacklist just in case someone scams you

Happy Dex Filling!

~Luc

lgdxbucks

Username: Joe
Friend Code: 4770-6751-7974
Best Times for Trading: whenever as long as it is after 3 pm eastern time on weekdays
Pokemon Needed for PokeDex: tornadus and landorus
Other: help me out :)

pokeballz

Can't stop this man!
Username: T.K
FC: 4341-1891-2305
Best Times: Whenever, as long as you notify me
Pokemon Needed: Deoxys, Uxie, Mesprit, Arcerus
Other: You scratch my back, I'll scratch yours.

Last edited:

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
I need a Stoundland & Watchdog!

I will trade them back right away. Only need it for my Pokedex. Can't be bothered to level up a Herdier or Patrat.

Thanks!

Pokemon Breeder Rob

The Master Trader
i need a landerus and a thunderus please for dex data.

Dreh

Username:White
Friend Code:0776-3449-1011
Best Times for Trading:Any ^^
Pokemon Needed for PokeDex: Snorlax, Bulbasaur, Torchic, Scyther
Other:Just PM me ^^

ktribal

Username:Enjiri
Friend Code: 3353 3581 1660
Best Times for Trading: Any time you see me online.
Pokemon Needed for PokeDex: Most previous generations.
Other:Just PM me ^^

Xaby

SW-3553-0104-8530
Username: Xaby
Friend Code: 4555 9298 7348
Best Times for Trading: Most afternoons and evenings (even up to early morning)
Pokemon needed for Dex: Reshiram
Other: I have most legendary Pokémon including event ones such as Arceus and Deoxys. I could lend it as an assurance to you that I will return your Reshiram.

Last edited:

mewfan101

Username: Glenn
Friend Code: 288092442682
Best Times for Trading: between 12 and 20 EST (AND if my little Celebii online-alerter is green that means it is also a good time to trade... Just Private Message me)
Pokemon Needed for PokeDex: Tornadus (faster would be better), Vullaby (not a big deal, it'll just save me some time)
Other: I have every non-Gen 5 Legendary that I can loan. I also have Thundurus and Zekrom.

EboOso

Longtime Nerd
Username: Lyns
Friend Code: 1549-4654-9266
Best Times for Trading: Usually after 7:30 pm PST on weekdays.
Pokemon Needed for PokeDex: Mewtwo
Other: I can offer any of these as collateral: victini, zekrom, reshiram, terrakion, virizion, cobalion, etc. I mainly just need mewtwo for the dex, but if you have one you're willing to trade for real, pm me and we'll negotiate.

EDIT: Got my mewtwo, thanks Steelia!

Last edited:

alakazam^

I'm looking for shiny Unova legendary pokemon for pokedex display (I don't care if they are hacked, as long as they shine).

Username: lugiafan710
Friend Code:3353 3369 1559 Paul
Best Times for Trading: 1:00pm-12:00am everyday eastern standard time usa
Pokemon Needed for PokeDex: all pregen 5 legendaries except mew, deoxys, lugia and arceus
Other: I am offering to add a mew to anyone's pokedex that can add one above for me.

Last edited:

GGDeadZone

Pokemon Ace
Username: GGDeadZone
FC: 4255 2804 8313
Best times to Trade, after 3pm weekdays, anytime on weekends.

Wanted: Crygonal, Mandibuzz, Tornadus, Landorus. Then my Unova pokedex is complete!
Offer: Whatever. Im just looking to trade then trade back for the dex entry. I can infect it with Pokerus if you would like.

Last edited:

joshwht

i really need the dex entrys for the following pokemon, Mew Arceus, heatran, giratina palkia dialga manaphy, and deoxys.

i would really appreciae it if someone could help me. i have a zekrom reshirum tornadus thundeus regigigas i can give u for helping me thank you. will give all the above named pokemon if u help me thanks.

pm me or use friend code: white: 0604 5800 7491 i am online now thanks!

currently unavailable

Last edited:

freakingtimbush

PKMN Trainer Timothy
i dont know where lse to put this...but i need to trade 5 pokes from my black to my white verison so i can start my black over. can anyone help? i'm offering a legit, shiny, jolly, kyruem for the help. get at me.

GGDeadZone

Pokemon Ace
Looking for all the Gen 5 Pokemon in my sig. Can offer Pokerus, Crygonals, Eevee's, or basically any gen 5's not on my list. Thanks!

I need desperate help. There isn't anywhere else to put this. I need someone, preferably a monitor or someone who has a shop or is well known, to do a third party trade with me. This guy and I were pokedex trading a moltres and a tornadus when my connection got interrupted. I am stuck with his moltres and he is stuck with my tornadus. We both went back on wifi at the same time, but I couldn't see him and he couldn't see me. I don't know when he will be online so I need someone who will be on all day. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.