• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dex Entry Trading thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

alchemic13

Username: Andy
Friend Code: 4727-9818-4771
Best Times for Trading: Anytime or just pm me I'm usually around
Pokémon Needed for PokéDex: Shaymin, Arceus, Darkrai(only for trade and trade back)
Other: Can offer almost any pokemon to help fill out your dex, or some base pokemon (All starters, houndour, stuff like that) if you want to keep something out of the transaction

p.s. if you have a shiny charmander will trade three of any other starter set or if i can find it or breed it something else within reason

Last edited:

Arceusking33

I'm open to an Arceus or Darkrai tradeback to get their dex entries. VM me if interested, I've got lots of stuff, including level 100 Rayquaza.

kiki123

Would like to complete White Pokedex

Hi, I am looking for 5 pokemon to complete my pokedex. If you have Mew, Lugia, Jiarchi; Deoxys and/or Regice please send me a Private Message. I would apprieciate to trade and trade back again. I have practically every other legit pokemon if you need some in you poke dex.
Name: Kiki
FC: 0128 1453 2677

lucaflo

Username: Seth
Friend Code: 1334 7173 6791
Pokémon Needed for PokéDex: Jirachi and Regigigas
Other: Can offer almost any pokemon to help fill out your dex. Check my signature to see the pkmn I can offer you back :)

Ariel_RnR

Username: Ariel
Friend Code: 3482 1761 9735
Pokémon Needed for PokéDex: Regirock, Latias, Kyogre, Rayquaza, Jirachi and Arceus
Other: Can offer all the others legendary pokemon.
PM me.

Chayra

Claws of Fury
Edit: NVM, got both.

Last edited:

Haydinho

I need the pokemon in my sig, i can breed and trade any other pokemon (excluding legends). PM me

Haydinho

Really need a Skunky,.. please someone trade. I wanna finish this dex

Eoneo

The Eternal Aeon
i need slakoth and aron (or any of the evos) dex entries so i can gts search (unless u wanna breed for me =D) i can offer final evos of all other pokes for u to see and some first/second stage.

CurbstompCubone

AHH! A GHOST!
Looking for Pikachu and Pidgey

PM me

CurbstompCubone

AHH! A GHOST!

de_darkrai

Looking for someone who can complete my dex.PM me if you can help ;D

Pokey70510

The Pokeyster
Username:pokey70510
Friend Code: In signature
Best Times for Trading:Not school hours.
Pokemon Needed for PokeDex:Growlithe, Arcanine
Other: nothing

hugokyremrayquaza

Event Hunter
i can give you any pokemn to complete your dex
1= free
2=heart scale
3= rare item
4=item worth over $4000
5=eggmove
6=event
7=evd pokemon
8=shiny pokemon
9=rare event
10=flawless pokemon
11=competitive pokemon
12= mega rare event
13+=well that can be negotiated

Tymell

Looking for someone to help fill in the gaps in my dex data, see the legends in my sig for what I'm missing. Though I'd like to get them permanently eventually, for now I'm just after the data.

In return I can offer data on Mewtwo, Raikou, Ho-oh, Groudon, Rayquaza, Regice, Dialga, Regigigas, Giratina, Tornadus, Thundurus, Landorus, Cobalion, Terrakion, Virizion, Reshiram and Kyurem, as well as just about every conventional pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.