• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dex Entry Trading thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

deokishisu.123

Justified Trope
Name: Sam

FC: 3611 0342 2362

Pokémon needed:
Ferrothorn
Vullaby
Mandibuzz
Zwelious
Larvesta
Tornadus

I need these for Pokédex Completion only. I will give them right back to you after I have them in my Dex. Contact me if you are interested in helping me.

I need data for a Tornadus. I can offer data on Thundurus or various other exclusives/legendaries. I have the data for nearly every Unova pokemon (minus the 3 event legendaries- Genesect, Keldeo etc), and can import just about anything else from my Diamond/Pearl/Platinum games if need be, just let me know what you need~

battle171

New Gen, Go!
Arceus Data needed. Can offer the data of every other Pokemons (minus Mew and Jirachi, I can't be bother to transfer them till I EV train them fully).
The weekends are generally the best time for me to trade (or go online in general). GMT -4 timezone here, with the best times between 2 PM to 5 PM.

Edit: Data obtained. No further help needed for now.

Last edited:
In need of data for: Manaphy, Kyogre and Mesprit, I have MOST of the other legendaries (including darkrai, cress and arceus) PM me please :)

Kyrozuri

Username: Kyrozuri
Friend Code: 4598 9575 0588
Best time weekdays 3-6pm anytime on weekends
Looking to dex Darkrai, Giratina, Mew, Celebi and Deoxys

I can let you dex my latios, suicune, entei, Rayquaza, Lugia, Ho-Oh, Victini,Mewtwo, Kyogre and Zapdos

could PM me if you want.

Last edited:

kyle123

Need to borrow the following to complete Dex, after all the years of trying to finish any Pokemon game!

Raikou
Mesprit
Heatran
Shaymin
Arceus
(Most important two!)

Anyone able to help? I have most "normal" Pokemon if anyone needs anything - willing to even give some freebies if people can do tradebacks for any of the above! :)

Last edited:

Supremacy

Shiny Hunter
I need Mew and jirachi dex data. I can offer Ho oh, palkia, dialga, giratina, phione and latios dex data in exchange. Pm me

Last edited:

Riddle :)

Hmm it works...:O
User name: Riddle
FC white: 5071 5629 6578
Avaible: During week days between 3-6 pm (Gmt -4)
Looking for: Articuno, Mewtwo, Mew, Celebi, Entei, Raikou, Kryogre, Groudon, the three small legends from 4 gen, deoxys, arceus, darkray, heartran, regigigas, tornadus, victini (Basically the legends.)

I only want them for dex entry, nothing more.

lugia p

zekrom trainer
Username: possum

Friend Code: 0218-1984-0639

Best Times for Trading: friday 6pm-12am, saturday 10am-1am, sunday 10am-1pm (just pm me)

Pokemon Needed for PokeDex: look at sig
Other: I can show you most legends. I can show all unova legends except Keldeo-Meloetta-Genesect. Please no shinys. If you could tell me where to see these in white that will be helpful to. If you need a other pokemon then legends just ask because I have a lot of other pokemon. Thanks in advance. P.S dont wory I will trade back the same pokemon immediately.

Last edited:
offering dex entries for all Platinum events. Shaymin, Darkrai, Palkia, Dialga, Giratina, and Heatran.

DragonMoon

Celebi

I need the data for Celebi. I will trade it right back.
best times are: Mon., Tues., Thures., 4pm-7pm, or Wen., 5pm-8pm

dittomainia

Pokemon Breeder
I have a complete dex. so why not share and help others to complete their own dex's. Just ask me for the pokemon you want and i will breed an egg and send you that egg. nature/ability/egg moves, would all be random. if i have a female DW of the pokemon you want i will use it as the mother, all others will be bred with my jap ditto. so all eggs either have a small chance to be shiny or have a DW ability. all i ask for in return is a rare candy.

PM me and complete your dex also

DragonMoon

Need Celebi will trade right back.;251; please help me. I dont trust action replay codes or I would have already gotten it. pm me

Tycrane

Avid Pokétrainer
Need Pokédex entries for all Legendaries except the 5th gen. Though I do need the 3 "secret" legendaries and Victini so that I could get one myself in the GTS. Also need all starters for each generation excluding 5th.

Will trade right back.

Just PM me if your available and maybe I can help you out with your Pokédex. :)

Smearglefan

Soul Eater
Need dex entry for Mew, Celebi, Darkrai, Arceus, Manaphy, Shaymin.
Instant trade-back and can offer a free Groudon for anyone who helps me out :)

PM me.

PsychicPsycho

Username: PsychicPsycho
Friend Code: 0733 4951 2474
Best Times for Trading: Varies, generally flexible to arrange meeting, about always on arounhd 7am GMT
Pokemon Needed for PokeDex: I'm looking to see a victini most of all, but I'm also looking to see most legends (the only legends I've got so far are Zekrom and Tornadus (only a dex entry)).
Other: I've got all non-legend unobtainable and all version exclusive pokemon, and all white forest pokemon. I figure I'd offer to breed one or two for you (to keep) for each dex entry. Can also offer dex entries for Zekrom, Cobalion and/or Virizion.

Also, if you happen to be interested in permanently trading legends, I might be down for that, although I'm not sure what to offer.

Last edited:

de_darkrai

I need the Budew for my Black's pokedex. If u could help,VM me please ;)

Larry

Username: Larry
Friend Code: In Sig
Best Times for Trading: After 3:00PM GMT -4
Pokemon Needed for PokeDex: Regice, Regirock, Registeel, Arcticuno, Pidgey, Natu, Mareep, Hoppip, Teddiursa, Grimer, Drowzee, Onix, Hitmonlee, Hitmonchan, Scyther, Tauros, Kabuto
Other: I have most of the other legendaries to trade and most Battle Subway Items.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.