• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dex Entry Trading thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

fortify45

Username: Anthony
Friend Code:0261-4826-8335
Best Times for Trading:from now until 3am pacific time. Or June 12, from 11am pacific until 11pm pacific
Pokemon Needed for PokeDex:Thunderus
Other:Need any starters? I have all of em and willing to consider all offers. Just pm me for details.

Edit: Entry complete

Last edited:

Tenilius

Username: Nicki
Friend Code: 2838-0165-5989
Best Times for Trading: Australian Eastern (AEDT) 4PM-11PM Weekdays, 10AM-10PM Weekends (American Eastern 3AM - 10AM Weekdays, American Eastern 8PM (Fri) - 8AM Weekends (I think that's right)).
Pokemon Needed for PokeDex: Mew, Celebi, Latias, Latios, Rayquaza, Deoxys, Cresselia, Thundurus, Landorus.
Other: PM me to work out best times and if you're in need of something and I'll see if I can help you out, can Dex trade every Legendary other than those I don't have (listed above) including all 4 Regi's. Also have every starter if interested just send me a PM.

Last edited:

rosierjay

Lillipup Trainer
looking for
Gastrodon(blue)
Skuntank
Hippowdon-female
Toxicroak-pending
Dusknoir
Mesprit- No masterball

offering eevee's with egg moves, starters, evolved pokes and a few others. see my shop for details. no events unless its all of them in one go

vidal05

FC Black: 2451-6958-4966

Trading Evoolution

Hi
I have a gurdurr, and I wanna trade him, and get him back, to register Conkeldurr. Any pokemon you send me, will be returned :D

Thank you

Last edited:

scourt91

Username: scourt91
Friend Code: 2237 - 2903 - 9782
Best Times for Trading: 6-12pm GMT But can do outside these times with notice
Pokemon Needed for PokeDex: Mew, shaymin, Mewtwo, Celebi, Jirachi and the Regi's
Other: Have most other legendarys as well as Deoxys and Arcues to do dex entry's in return, pm if you can help with any of them, thanks in advance :)

Edit: Trades completed thanks to ebevan91 :) still willing to help others

Last edited:

ebevan91

Username: ebevan91
Friend Code: 2795 1531 0464
Best times for trading: Any time between 8AM through midnight CST on weekdays. (GMT -6)
Pokemon Needed for Pokedex: Tauros
Other: PM me if you want exact trade times, and also request Pokemon that you may need. I have all Kanto Pokemon (except Tauros) and Unova Pokemon, and about half of the other regions.

Username: Ninja_Nemusus
Friend Code: 5329 6599 6304
Best Times for trading: 10AM-midnight AEST (GMT +10 Hours)
Pokemon Needed for Pokedex: Tornadus, Kanto Starters, Hoenn Starters, Sinnoh Starters
Other: PM me if you want to trade. If you trade Tornadus, might I borrow it long enough to catch Landorus as well? If so, then Thank you.

Golden_Arcanine

Username: Golden Arcanine
Friend Code: 0562 1405 2522
Best Times for Trading: PM me to set up
Pokemon Needed for PokeDex: Zapdos, Lugia, Ho-oh, Regice, Latios, Groudon, Uxie, Mesprit, Dialga, Palkia, Heatran, Regigigas, Giratina, Cresselia, Phione, Manaphy, Victini, Tornadus, Landorus, Keldeo (when available), Meloetta (when available), Genesect (when available)
Other: Don't want your Pokemon, just need them for Dex purposes.

Last edited:

Deza

I won't be able to log on Wi-Fi for a few days, but when I can - I would love dex entries for Keldeo and Meloetta. I have a Victini a friend caught at Liberty Garden, in case someone needs it for dex :)

UrsaMinor

Name: Kash
White friend code :1120 1410 1309
wanting the elekid, electibuzz, and electivire entries

Emperor Empoleon

Honor of Kalos
Looking for Keldeo Dex Trade :]

Legendaries for Dex Trade
Mewtwo
Reshiram
Zekrom
Giratina
Lugia
Ho-Oh
Muskateer Trio
Kyurem

Please PM/VM if interested :]

mogan3

Wanna trade
username:Morgan
fc:21507449 7137
best time to trade:almost anytime
need for pokedex are primeape,victreebel,tentacruel,geodude,graveler,dodou,onix,drowzee,kingler,exeguto,hitmonchan,weezing,goldeen,seaking,jynx,flareon,sentret,hoothoot,cleffa,igglybuff,natu,xatu,wobbufett,forretress,dunsparce,snubbull,granbull,quilfish,ursaring,magcargo,swinub,remoraid,octillery,delibird,mantine,skarmory and more ill give u good pokemon for them

mart00

need a meditite dwf or not

PsychicPsycho

Username: PsychicPsycho
Friend Code: 0733 4951 2474
Best Times for Trading: Varies, generally flexible to arrange meeting, about always on around 7am GMT
Pokemon Needed for PokeDex: I'd like to see the 'minor' legends, including Articuno, Moltres, Raikou, Suicune, the Regis, Latias, the sinnoh pixies, Cresselia
Other: I've got all non-legend unobtainable and all version exclusive pokemon, and all white forest pokemon. I figure I'd offer to breed one or two for you (to keep) for each dex entry. Can also offer dex entries for Zekrom, Reshiram, Cobalion, Virizion, Terrakion and Tornadus

cyberduelistzane

i got a keldeo :3
Username:Cyberduelistzane
fc:3224 9354 1007
trade times:4-7 p.m mountain time(colorado)
dex needs:keldeo and pre released meloetta
offering:japanese ditto for any service of those two

Ariel89

Sand Team Master
Hi,

I'm currently looking for LOADS of more common Pokemon, from all of the Generations.

I have tonnes of Pokemon, so if there is anyone on here interested in doing a big haul on filling up each other's Dex's (lots of trades & trade backs) then please Private Message me. I just want it to fill up my Pokedex, nothing more and nothing less.

Ideally you'll have a large majority from GenI to GenIV, as this is where I need a fair few.

Private Message for more info.

Thanks,

Ariel89

ramimasri91

looking for a mew to finish my dex I have a jirachi or deoxys willing to trade only for dex entry!

Last edited:

pacack825

A meowing duck.
Username: Pacack
Friend Code: 0734-0213-2972
Best Times for Trading: Whenever I'm online, really :)
Pokemon Needed for PokeDex: (In no particular order) Mandibuzz/pre-evo, Ferrothorn, Groudon.
Other: Thanks :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.