• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dex Entry Trading thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
EDIT: Don't need these anymore.

Last edited:

Marvs

Shinneeee!
On the last 30 of my Pokedex on my copy of Black 2! I'm at work at the moment, so I can't fully recall all the ones I need but there are a few of the trickier ones: The Clamperl evolutions, Blissey are the main ones I think. I'd happily do a trade/trade back just to get the dex entries for anyone who is interested. I have 600+ pokemon (all the legendary, some event) so hopefully I will have the ones you need, just want someone who is happy to spend a small amount of time getting some dex entries! Send me a PM if you are interested :)

AlexG123

Pokefan
Hey! Just need two more for White 2! I need Snivy and Vespiquen! I'd appreciate any help, thanks :)

Otamon

I offer you for ONE of your shiny pokemon 12 Dex entries, this includes legendaries, starters, fossils, exclusives, etc... (this ones are just for entries, no keeps)

Stabby

Looking for someone who is willing to do this with me for the Therian Forme Genies (stoopid Dream Radar grumblegrumble).

So no keepsies! I am just interested in the dex entries!

shinydragonairgirl

shiny hunter
looking for the following dex entries:
electivire, magmortar, thunderus, tornadus, landorus and zekrom
i just need these for dex entries to get the oval charm please i can offer some evolution stones as a thank you

TheEmeraldKnight

Lookin' for Shinies
I have a living pokedex meaning that I have one of every pokemon in the game (besides Meloetta because she hasn't been relased in the US) so if you want a pokemon for pokedex let me know.

I am booked for this weekend so no more request until further notice. Thank you

Last edited:

remy700

Trainer
I would like the dex entry for articuno. I do not want to keep the pokemon-- just the dex entry. I will breed a pokemon for you for your help, though, so please PM for a list of what I can breed.

Last edited:

TehBrickster

Novice Breeder
I'm looking for various legendary pokemon to complete my Pokédex. I don't need to keep them, just want the dex entry.

Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Deoxys, Manaphy, Shaymin, Keldeo, Meloetta

Stabby

Ok, since Therian Forme Genies won't trade over, I'm looking for the dex entries of the three Genies in their original forms. >:I

Trades complete!

Last edited:

Deathbro

Breeding Amateur
Borrowing Registeel for my dex. PM me for aid or exchangeable pokemon.

Last edited:

Stabby

Looking for Dex entries of Moltres. That's all there is to it now for Legendaries. <3

The rest of the Pokemon I need are, like, average Pokemon... Going to be really interesting on how I'm gonna go about doing THAT...

Last edited:

TheEliteEmpoleon

Okay so I need Vespiquen, Crobat, and Lucario, as well as any eeveelutions. All help will be appreciated and I will gladly give you pokemon for your dex as well, and of course I'm trading back.

Cyndajay

Looking for dex entries (trade/trade back) for Raikou, Lugia, Registeel, Latios, Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquazza, Stunky and Skunktank.

I can offer most other Legendaries, all starters and various other pokemon (too many to list). PM me please if you can help.

Last edited:

Tshiv

Crank it up to 11!!
EDIT: Completed

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.