• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dex Entry Trading thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

BathingApeAj

Hey new to the forums, looking to full up my pokedex somewhat .. Don't have much to offer as I mainly caught anything I didn't have in pokemon black 2 which is the only version i own. Any help would be greatly appriciated! My friend code is 5244 3564 7777

TheRuggercaz

VG Trainer
In need the following pokemon to complete my Dex, must be legit, but other than that I don't care about IV's natures and so on :

Darkrai

Offering Shiny Crown Beasts (Entei, Raikou and Suicne), every other breedable Pokémon, have many other events and shiny pokemon but only available if cloned, some DWF's such as Dratini, Eevee, Machop, Hoppip, Vulpix, Hippopotas,Bagon, Poliwag,Spinda and Lotad and some more PM if intrested please, NEED THESE POKES ASAP. Thanks

Last edited:

impa7125

need about 19 more pokemon left plzzz help! i wont b online for a day sadly

i still need

im using pokemon black version 1

:648:;492;;382;;490;:645:

plz and thx leave me a pm

i am greatly greatly appreciated

online now

Last edited:

Vesta

looking for Female Meditite or Medichan. pokes for trade in my sig. thanks so much!

pikkichu

This offer always stands so ask anytime: Will breed a massive amount of pokemon to fill your dex for either 1 legit event pokemon (if its a legit meloetta, shaymin or victini will try to complete your dex as close as possible) or pokeshift my legends from hg and pt, or a good legit shiny, especialy if it can megaevolve if its traded to xy

Here is the offer-reward list
1 event pokemon: as many breedable pokemon as possible, including temp trade on any legend on my black 2
shiny: varies,min 20 pokemon for any shiny, if its a shiny I particulatly like will do an entire gen of pokemon per shiny
Pokeshift my legends: 3+ pokemon per legend

Last edited:

shadowF

Looking for celebi for dex entry, pm me if you have one.

venetrix

Kaiju trainer
Hey, I'm looking for a few Pokemon (including legendaries) to complete my National Dex. I prefer to trade for keeps, but I'm happy to trade back for the legends. I can offer DWFs listed in my sig, breed almost any Pokemon for Pokedex entries, and I can offer Pokerus. PM me with offers.

2rsa

Shiny Hunter
Hi there ^-^
I'm looking for a legit (duh XD) Latias (I rather want to keep her). I have some starters and other pokemons for your dex (no Legends at the moment so I'm willing to trade more than 1 pokemon for Latias). I also have pokerus. Pm me if you are interested. ^-^
(No clones or RNGed pokemons please)

ebevan91

Need Magmortar dex entry. If you need Electivire dex entry I can do that.

Plx

I need Raikou and Entei to complete the national dex.

I can help with most anything tradeback related.

shadowF

looking for celebi for dex entry, I can do tradebacks.

ebevan91

Need:

Flareon

Will trade back immediately.

Last edited:

Vesta

Looking for Rayquaza. Shiny would be awesome, But will take any extra u have to offer ^,^ will offer anything in my sig and/or BP items, relics, rare candies, ect. PM me if you wanna set up a trade, Thanks!! =]

chikorita185

So iheard you liek?
my FC is 4170 2427 3181
Looking for steelix, electivire and magmortar, will trade them back after they are registered

2rsa

Shiny Hunter
I'm still looking for any Latias and I have a few things I could offer. PM me for details. ^-^

oarfish

#1 Lanturn Owner
Username: Oarfish
Pokemon Needed for PokeDex: Zigzagoon, Electrike, and Cacnea
Other: Any gender is fine, but female is preferred. (I recently traded mine away, and I need some replacements soon). PM me with offers.

ToySteamShovel

Really need a skitty to finish my pokedex, could anyone help out? Will trade any starter, or whatever I have that you like.

A Wild Pancham

Hello, people. I am in need of these mons:

Treecko | Grovyle | Sceptile
Latias
Palkia
Giratina

I don't want to keep your legendaries, and if you want to help me out, perhaps I could give you something you want in return. Thanks.

Spitfire1121

I need some help finishing up my pokedex. Im willing to trade some dwfs for anyone willing to help me out with finishing my pokedex

Status
Not open for further replies.