• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dex Entry Trading thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryohei

Shiny Hunter
Need someone to help me complete my black 2 national dex. Missing large number of pokemon from gen 1-4. Pm me of you can help :)

gerehead

Would love some help finishing off the unova pokedex. Need a pansear and a little help with some trade evolutions. Can make it worth your time. I have every starter I can breed.
Pm me if you are interested.
Thanks!

Edit: done. Thanks!

Now looking for tornadus! either to borrow or trade for. Last for nature perserve!

Last edited:

Rodrigo-kun

Hi! Would anyone be so kind to let me borrow a Jirachi, Shaymin and/or Manaphy for my Pokédex? I could lend some legendary as collateral, if necessary. Please PM me if you want to help. Thanks!

I really need some help and I hope this is the right place to ask. I am trying to complete the unova pokedex in black 2 and need to just see rufflet and skitty. Could someone please trade them to me so I could trade them back?

Thank you!

Shuckleguy2

Beginning Trainer
I am looking for the following Pokemon to complete national dex: Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Mewtwo, Entei, Raikou, Suicune, Groudon, Kyogre, and Rayquaza. I have all non legendary Pokemon and any legends not listed above. Please PM me with offers I am available on weekends, and on some nights after 5:30

Last edited:

Divine08

Poke Engineer
I'm missing a large number of pokemon from both Unova and National dex. Any help would be appreciated. I'd like to collect all starters from Gen 1-4 but anything will do. If you need anything specific in return let me know.

xKatie0391

Edit: Nevermind, got what I needed

Last edited:

stardust1

Hey, I need dex entries for Jirachi and Shaymin
Dialga, Palkia and Giratina can help too

Thanks!

Divine08

Poke Engineer
I need Torchic. I have Mudkips to trade for it but if you need specific let me know.

ShinyHunter20

I'm trying to complete the national dex on x/y
I need every legendary except gen 6 legendaries, event legendaries and mewtwo
I just want to trade back and forth and can trade back shinies for leverage.
please help, I need that shiny charm :)

HarmonicTorture

Looking for Shellos, Honchkrow/Murkrow, Glameow/Purugly, Stunky/Skuntank, Bonsly, Chatot, Spiritomb, Gible, Munchlax, Froslass, Ralts, Dusclops/Dusnknoir

Have every pokemon from 5th gen outside of legendaries. just looking to complete my pokemon collection. Have all starters as well. Just pm is you have any of these. Thanks

Maractussle

I'm trying to complete the national dex on x/y
I need every legendary except gen 6 legendaries, event legendaries and mewtwo
I just want to trade back and forth and can trade back shinies for leverage.
please help, I need that shiny charm :)

Do you have the event legendaries for trade and tradeback?
I have Raikou Suicune and Phione but I'd want them back
OuO

Last edited:

Maractussle

Nevermind I'm good

Last edited:

Winona

~*~The Sky Tamer~*~
I'm looking for help with my dex completion!
It'll be instant tradeback!
PM me if you can help, I'll let you know which pokemon I need!
Thank you very much :)

caballerodude

Lord of the Mundane
Hey guys, I'm super close to finishing the National Dex for X (only 8 Pokemon away!), and I'm looking for the following:

-Deoxys
-Jirachi
-Glameow/Purugly
-Porygon-Z (I'm looking to evolve my Porygon-2 and do a tradeback)
-Manaphy
-Shaymin
-Meloetta

I have the following legendaries for trade/tradebacks (I can do either or; the main thing is just finishing my Pokedex :p):

Willing to trade:
Mewtwo, Celebi, Latios (I have a shiny one), the 3 Johto dogs (I have the 3 shiny event distribution Pokemon of Raiku, Entei, Suicune), Lugia, Uxie, Azelf, Regigigas, Heatran, Cresselia, Cobalion, Terrakion, Virizion, Zekrom, Tornadus, Thundorus, Landorus, Kyurem

Willing to do tradebacks on:
Mew, Ho-Oh, Groudon, Kyogre, Rayquaza, Mesprite, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Phione, Darkrai, Keldeo, Genesect, Xerneas, Yveltal, Zygarde

*I can also breed non-legendaries for you if you want. Just PM me what Pokemon you'd like for me to breed and I can get on it right away!

FC: 4828-4911-3511

matgg

Friend Code: 0520 1005 1527
Best Times for Trading: PM me :)
Pokemon Needed for PokeDex: Thunderus
Other: Looking to borrow a Thundurus to get the dex entry as well as use it to get Landorus which may take 20 minutes. Willing to do the tradeback with my level 80 Tepig or an event legendary, whatever you feel more comfortable with :) PM me if you are able to help!

Status
Not open for further replies.