• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dex Entry Trading thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ditzu

I've got almost all of the legendaries from HG/SS DP and BW. I'd like the dex entries for those listed below but I'd like a full trade even more.

Username: Ditzu
Best Times for Trading: anytime after 5pm EST
Pokemon needed for Dex: Mew, Celebi, Deoxys, Manaphy, Darkrai, Shaymin, ARCEUS.
Other: PM me to set up a time if interested

-Unicorno-

Think Magical!
Username: pokefielder
Best times for Trading: all day today; until 6 PM EST
Pokemon needed: Glameow and stunky

OMG potatoes

Pokemon Trader
Need someone to help me trade evolve my Gurdurr, message me if you see me online

Username: Gavin

Updated 5/7/11
Pokemon Needed for Pokedex: Latias, Manaphy, Jirachi, Deoxys, Celebi, Arceus
Pokemon Offered for PokeDex: Azelf, Uxie, Mespirit, Registeel, Regigas, Thundurus, Landorus, Dialga, Giratina

Best Times To Trade:
Anytime on Sundays, Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays
6 PM to 2 AM PST on Tuesdays and Thursdays

Friend Code: 3095 6927 2410

Last edited:

rykerr1

The Great Gublet
Username: Rykerr1
Best Times for Trading: All day on weekends, 4-10 PM on most week days (US Eastern)
Pokemon needed: Arceus, Deoxys, Darkrai, Landorus, Tornadus
Pokemon I can give for pokedex: Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Suicune, Entei, Lugia, Ho-Oh, Mewtwo, Mew, Celebi, Victini, Zekrom, Thundurus

Username: JD

Pokemon Needed for Pokedex: Lugia, Manaphy, Shaymin, Arceus
Pokemon Offered for PokeDex: All other Legendaries

Best Times To Trade:
Will be on for about 3 hours after this post, after that PM me and we'll set up a time.

Friend Code: 3095-6783-4030

Yellowflash04

I need a Tornadus for my Pokedex, and also for the Landorus event. I only need to borrow him but, I can offer a poke as an "insurance" policy, if you want.

Username: GEEK'd
FC: 0175 1366 4387

Pokemon needed for pokedex: darkrai
Pokemon Offered for pokedex: Victini, Mewtwo, Moltres, Zekrom.
The following pokemon are offered as keepers(I will still give back darkrai): gigalith, conkeldurr, Lilligant, LV. 53 Feraligator w/ pokerus, and any starters from gen 1-5 including eevee.

I'm available between 10:30 pm EST and 0330 am EST. (i'm not in EST, just converted for convenience) Shoot me a PM if you're interested :)

**I also have a spare Victini that i will straight up trade if anyone has a spare darkrai, and wants to trade it**

Last edited:

Purrloin

THIS! IS! MY RIFLE!
Arceus is the only Legendary that I don't have in my 'Dex. I can offer any other Legendary for a 'Dex data trade.

Woko88

Username: Woko
Friend Code: 2752-0930-6024
Needs: Mew,Celebi,Jirachi,Deoxys,Darkrai, Manaphy,Shaymin ,Arceus and Uxie
Offering: Mesprit, Azlef and shiny Kyogre.

Available: 25 minutes after this post was made, otherwise PM me and we can sort it out :D

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
Username: Matt36
FC: in my sig
Needs: Croconaw
Offering: Open to offers

heromash34

Dragon Trainer
Username: Heromash34
FC: 4212 3285 6743
Needs: Zekrom, dex entry only, will give back; and Thundorus, to get Landorus, will give back
Offering: Anything you want.

Assassin9399

Wanna hug?
Username: Assassin9399
FC: 4212-4184-9403
Needs: Deoxys, Arceus, Manaphy and Darkrai
Offering: I have a Zekrom, Mewtwo, Zapdos, Moltres and Articuno. I have also some white exclusives.

Torni

Trainee Breeder
Username: Sable
FS: in sig
Need: most pre Gen V legends
Can offer: White & black exclusives, Both black and white main legends, viktini , shaymin (land), mew and arcticuno.

PM me if you are willing to help :)

Thegiantdwarf

Username: Thegiantdwarf
Friend Code: 2193 8073 2635 WHITE
Best Times for Trading: Any time for the next week (May 7-May-15)
Pokemon Needed for PokeDex: All previous legendaries EXCEPT Lugia, Ho-Oh, Zapdos, Entei
Other: Thanks for helping :)

Imperviousman

Ultimate Breeder
Looking for all legendaries except Palkia and Celebi for pokedex entree, will give reward firestones or moonstones (your choice) for letting me see them. For every 1-5 you let me see I will send you a random pokemon with the stone or your choice. Thank you! Available weekends and M-F after 8pm usually.

cuty_pie98

Gallade Lover ♥
Username: Lynne
Friend Code: 3696 9551 3132
Best Times for Trading:Any as long as you PM me
Pokemon Needed for PokeDex: Braviary, Mandibuzz, Cobalion, Volcrana, Zwelious, Tornadus and Landourus
Other:Just PM me ^^

Last edited:

shinygroudon232

I plead the 5th!!
For those of you looking for starter pokemon, i'm willing to give any of the first evolution starters for free, for giving back to the community as thanks for helping me get all of my favorite event legendaries, and completing the nation pokedex. pm me if you need any starters :p

FroggiesMama

Username: FroggiesMama
Friend Code: in sig
Best Times for Trading: Any time
Pokemon Needed for PokeDex: Groudon, Articuno, Suicune, Jirachi
Can offer for dex: Zapdos, Mewtwo, Lugia (shiny), Ho-oh, Manaphy, Arceus, Shaymin, Cresselia (shiny or regular), Rayquaza, Palkia, Dialga, Darkrai, Mesprit, Uxie, Azelf, Giratina, Raikou, Entei, Latios, Regirock, and all Gen V legendaries/specials.
Other: I also have quite a few non-legendaries I need for dex that come from stone evolutions I don't have like raichu, victreebel, vileplume, etc

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.