• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dex Entry Trading thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ansem1013

4768-7457-8661
Looking for:
Uxie
Cresselia

Can offer:
Darkrai
Kyogre
Palkia
etc.

Check my trade thread for the full list

B€ntley

Roll the Ice Dice
I need a Mamoswine for pokedex proposes, I'll trade it back just after.

I need a Landorus for my dex, will trade straight back. I'll give a Pokeomon for free for it, I have all five gen starters and White exclusives.

Ginctm

Replying too see what time it is on the forum... I have a few. I need the dex entry for happiny, chansey and/or Blissey.

Syynergyyy

Username: Daichi
Friend Code: 0819 8070 1687
Best time: PM me, I have a weird sleep cycle
Looking for: Rufflet, Braviary and Thundurus
Other: I have a Mandibuzz and the ability to catch a Vullaby if needed. Plus I have both Zekrom and Reshiram, if needed.

Last edited:

assiaz

Hi, looking for Mew, Deoxys, Jirachi and Shaymin Dex entrys. Have nearly everything else.
So if you can do a fast trade, pm me :)

Whimsical

Looking for a Drapion or whatever it's pre-evolve form is.

I can offer whatever, just message me.

Not really for dex entry but more of for keeps

palkia37

pokemon breeder
I am looking for these pokemon for dex data.
azelf
jirachi
manaphy
regirock
regice
suicune
entei
darkrai
lugia
kyogre
groudon
latias
latios
heatran
crecellia
giratina

Last edited:

Squirtlemasterr

I am looking to get Registeel and Regirock into my Dex. I have many Legends to offer for a dex fill. PM if you can help or are interested.

Last edited:

Tiberius

shiny trainer
looking for deoxys/ darkrai, manaphy, shaymin and celebi for pokedex purposes
FC White is 481370712290
have all other legends to use as insurance and i will trade them back straight away
i'm generally free most times but pm me to check
thanks

CrnaGoraMan

Hey guys,i'm looking for the following to complete my unova pokedex:

vullaby/mandibuzz (to keep if possible)
victini
tornadus
reshiram
landorus
keldeo
meloetta
genesect

Other than that i have most of the unova pokemons but tepig,gothita,conkeldurr,hydreigon,tirtouga and escavalier,but i will have them soon,so i can help you with your unova pokedex in exchange.
I'm available to trade right now and for the next few hours,my friend code is 3268 0214 3336

"Spite" DefaultAsAwesome

If anyone wants a Snivy to help with their Pokedex entries (or any other use), ask me. Since I can't get another Snivy, I'm looking for a Shiny Woobat or a Shiny Trubbish.

VGail85

PKMN Collector
Needing Palkia for dex. Can offer Arceus, Reshiram, Victini, Zorua. May also be willing to trade for one.

FS_Chris

okay I just got black so and really want a (1-10 level Male) Tirtouga, Elgyem, Golett, and Axew but they are so far in the game and I want them now, I tried to trade to get them but I can't search them up to find, do I need to battle them first or is there some way to get them in a trade before I ever see them in the game

rosierjay

Lillipup Trainer
just updated my store! i have a ton of dex entry pokes i'd like to get rid of. so offer away. one nicknamed lillipup per trade. help me clean out my boxes!!!

assiaz

Need 3 entry pkm for my white version.
Mew
Deoxys and Shaymin. can trade in the next 3 hours,
can offer nice axew breeds with iv 31 on 4 stats and a lot of shinys
pm me now ;)

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
I've hundreds of Pokemon, standard Pokemon I don't want or use. If you need help with your dex, PM/VM me what you need and I'll do what I can. Just trade me something rubbish you don't care about, so I can release it after.

Status
Not open for further replies.