• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dex Entry Trading thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kage Lugia

I need a manaphy, bellsprout, and a vileplume for my pokedex

ebevan91

I really need Shellos/Gastrodon! They are the only 2 keeping me from completing the Pokedex.

Lizard006

i need genesect,keldeo,meloaetta to complete my dex just for dex entry i will trade them back to you

Disaster_Lord

Sad Bayleef is Sad.
I need meloetta and keldeo to complete the dex. Ill trade them back, anyone willing to help?

Lolsgod

Sexy Trainer
Name: Allah
FC: 3354 1254 5654
Times: Any! just pm me!
Dex: Darkrai

Just a quick question, do you have to leave the room before you give a pokemon back? If I recieve a Keldeo in a trade and trade it back immediately, will it still register in my dex even though I dont even leave the trade window?

Jasond88

That lady is mine
As long as it is traded to you and you trade it back whilst still in the trading GTS then yes :)

dinokon

Poisonous
I'm looking for a Genesect for the Dex entry. Can provide a Suicune Dex entry and then trade back again, PM me if you can help :)

Otamon

Looking for Genesect, Keldeo and Melloeta, just want to register them, i have every other pokemon if you need it for your dex. I´ll be very grateful if someone helps me

AxelWolf

Arcanine lover!
Looking for Genesect, Keldeo, Melloeta, Giratina, Arceus and Shaymin to take care of the legendaries I still need to get added to my Pokedex. Please, I really want to complete my Pokedex ASAP! PM me if you can help!

soundxfury

Looking for a female Minun. Don't care about any other details, just needs to be female. VM me if you can help me out and let me know what you'd want for it :)
Found

Last edited:

Mokepon22

Would love a Dex entry for a Dialga, kthxbai

Pokemon Breeder Rob

The Master Trader
i need the regis and landorus, and tornados, for dex data, along with mew and hoen legends.

la1o55

(First of all, I apologize since I don't really know where this post should go, I am new to the forums-but not the page)

I am looking for any of the shiny beasts event in order to get that Zoroark in Lostlorn Forest. I would gladly appreciate the help. I will only borrow it for 5 minutes at most.
Thank you in advance. please PM me if you can help.

AxelWolf

Arcanine lover!
(First of all, I apologize since I don't really know where this post should go, I am new to the forums-but not the page)

I am looking for any of the shiny beasts event in order to get that Zoroark in Lostlorn Forest. I would gladly appreciate the help. I will only borrow it for 5 minutes at most.
Thank you in advance. please PM me if you can help.

You want to go to the Event Trading Thread to ask about the shiny beasts.

Status
Not open for further replies.