• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dex Entry Trading thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tiberius

shiny trainer
Hi i need meloetta, genesect and shaymin dex entries to have all the legends can anyone help me out? I have all other legends if you can give me the dex for all 3 i can give yiu a lvl 51 alamos darkrai as a thanks. Pm me if you can help

EDIT:COMPLETED

Last edited:

xXTreyXx

hi im looking for the dex entries for legendaries from Gen III need them really bad i can breed pokemon and i have legendaries from gen I gen II and gen V of anyone can help pm thanks

Need a jirachi for Dex entry could lend my kyogre,entei,giratina

Fc is 3010 6899 6897 pm if you can help

Last edited:

venetrix

Kaiju trainer
Hey all, I'm looking for Meloetta and Genesect to complete the Unova dex. Would anyone be able to help me out?

shinydragonairgirl

shiny hunter
hi, im looking for the dex entries for lugia, rayquaza, regigigas,mesprit,azelf, cresselia, darkrai, mew and manaphy they are all i need for completing national dex.
i can offer the following dex entries in return kyorge, groundon, giratina, palkia, dialga, jirachi, deoxys, ho-oh, phione, shaymin, reshiram and zekrom as well as pretty much any pokemon from the previous gens. pm me please if you can help

Last edited:

Specialbeamcanon

SUCH PERFECTION
I need a Rayquaza for dex entry. I have every non-legendary available for dex entry exchange. Pm me if you do
EDIT: Trade completed

Last edited:

Lee Sin

Formerly MegaLeaf
Need a Nosepass for the dex. PM with offers please.

looking for help to get the dex entries for the kami trio (tornadus, thundurus, landurus). They don't appear in Black 2 and they're the last pieces holding back my national dex :(
eventually i'll be buying dream radar to get my own, but for now I just want a trade-trade back deal.

EDIT: Completed the national dex already

Last edited:

Ame

僕は音楽家 電卓片手に
Need Meloetta, Reshiram, Tepig and Latias.

Private message me if you can help! Thank you.

EDIT: Also need all Eevee evolutions except for Jolteon.

Last edited:

x-sayrie-x

If anyone has a Meloetta that they'd be willing to trade purely for Pokedex purposes (to be traded back immediately), I'll be very grateful c:
If you're willing to lend me a hand, contact me via PM.

CalmMind

Hey, I'm looking for Kyogre and Lugia to complete my Pokédex. I could lend you any Event Pokémon bar Mew, Deoxys, Darkrai and Shaymin. Would appreciate it. :)

erakko

Username: erakko
Friend Code: 1893-6659-6294
Best Times for Trading: Any day but take into consideration I live in Finland and I'm most likely not available during night time
Pokemon needed for Dex: Shaymin, Mew, Celebi, Deoxys, Phione/Manaphy, Tornadus, Vullaby
Other: I'm new to this stuff so don't wonder if I have problems doing this

Reamer182

ShellBack Trainer
need a celebi,phione, manaphy and meloetta for the dex. i have all other pokemon.

Croze

Sick of Bigotry
Looking to see a myriad of kanto pokemon as well as all their evolutions to further my poke'dex- weedle, pidgey, ekans, venonat, diglett, machop, bellsprout, tentacool, ponyta, drowzee, voltorb, cubone, . In return I can assist with dex entries such as kangaskhan, phione, deoxys, moltres, articuno, zekrom, and all starters base forms.

Last edited:

Laya

Username: Laya
Friend Code: 2752 9496 3166
Best Times for Trading: After 2pm EST most days
Pokemon Needed for PokeDex: Mew, Regice, Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza, Jirachi, Deoxys, Dialga, Palkia, Regigigas, Giratina, Phione, Manaphy, Darkrai, Shaymin, Arceus, Thundurus, Landorus, Meloetta, Genesect
Legends I can offer to fill Dex: Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Mewtwo, Raikou, Entei, Suicune, Lugia, Ho-Oh, Celebi, Regirock, Registeel, Latios, Uxie, Mesprit, Azelf, Heatran, Cresselia, Victini, Cobalion, Terrakion, Virizion, Tornadus, Zekrom, Kyurem, Keldeo

Status
Not open for further replies.