• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dex Entry Trading thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tenilius

Username: Mime Senior
Friend Code: PM for details
Best Times for Trading: 7pm EST - 7am EST (Day times in AEDT)
Pokemon Needed for PokeDex: Meloetta.
Other: I can offer all pokemon except for Meloetta for dex entries. Send me a PM and we can discuss times and swap FCs.

Last edited:

SharpedoX

Treinador Áureo
I have more than 490 pokémon in my arsenal so I might have the data you wish.

I'm currently looking for a Whimsicott, Lilligant, Reuniclus, Castform, Cryogonal, Zekrom and Meloetta and voilá! Unova ready!
Urgent are Zekrom, Meloetta and Cryogonal!

You'd be amazing!

My FC is 1979 8399 4260. My name is Loki092! Add me and PM me when you're ready!

monkeysurger

I could definitely use some of those for dex entry to, i just need someone i can trust cause trading a 1 time catch pokemon for dex entry i dont want someone to steal it so PM me for more details my Unova region pokedex is almost done and i need help with i think 2 or 3 legendary's from there, i have white so someone with black would be of huge help please respond thanks :)

SharpedoX

Treinador Áureo
I could definitely use some of those for dex entry to, i just need someone i can trust cause trading a 1 time catch pokemon for dex entry i dont want someone to steal it so PM me for more details my Unova region pokedex is almost done and i need help with i think 2 or 3 legendary's from there, i have white so someone with black would be of huge help please respond thanks :)

I have White 2, if you need any help!

Please, please! I'll try to manage my connection and make it work but I'm only short of Zekrom and Lilligant (Meloetta also) and then I can make eggs much faster with the Charm. Help this poor pokémon fan get his first taste of semi-complete pokédex! :D

My friend code is 1979 8399 4260. My name is Loki092! Add me and PM me when you're ready!

Mcgustav

C'est moi
Username: Gustavo
Friend Code: 4943-4645-7474
Best Times for Trading: Between 15:00 to 17:00 GMT-3
Pokemon Needed for PokeDex: None
Other:

Last edited:

DND_Fiend

Long time since i have done this but lets get down to it...
I need these pokemon.
Snivy, Skitty, Buneary, Rufflet, Vullaby, Vespiquen, Tynamo, Shuppet, Walrein, Dewgong, Yanmega, Tropius and Meloetta...
Will trade whatever i can for them

If anyone would like to help me send me a inbox and we'll sort stuff out etc etc

Randomperson11

Shiny Hunter
[Trade complete]

Last edited:

Natrillion

Hey guys I'm looking to get the dex info for shaymin, arceus, deoxys, and jirachi. So if anyone can help me out that would be cool.

I would also like to trade for any of them also I have 3 darkrai so I can trade you one. I got them all through GTS.

So PM me ASAP and let me know! Thanks guys :)

Horrid

Obtained. Thanks. WooT!

Last edited:

Croze

Sick of Bigotry
Need to see: #16-18,23-24,69-73,100-101,104-105,118-121,165-166,199-201,209-211,218-219,228-230,234-235,242,261-270,293-297,302,307-310,312,314,316-319,322-324,351,366-369,371-374,396-398,401-405,412-414,420-421,429-435,441,461,462,464,475-478.
Its a huge request But I would like to see all theses Pokemon including the evolved forms to finish my dex. I will help in whatever way I can in return.

ricedonut

pringle user
Name: Steve
FC: 1936 8543 0835
Best time for trade: ASAP
Need to borrow: Thundurus, Landorus
If i'm not on, say when you can trade in the PM

Camiel

Name: Camiel (forum and in-game)
Friend Code: 1034 6273 4230 (Pokémon Black)
Best time for trade: 23:00 till 01:00 (GMT+1 Amsterdam)
Dex Entry wanted: Landorus(priority) / Keldeo / Genesect & Meloetta
Mon's I can offer for Dex Entry trading: Arceus / Reshiram / Zekrom /Tornadus / Kyurem

Feel free to send me a PM :)

Last edited:

Dukkee

Username: Dukk
Friend Code: In signature.
Best Times for Trading: I don't have a solid schedule, but I'm usually available
Pokemon Needed for PokeDex: Arceus, Darkrai, Deoxis, Dialga, Giratina, Jirachi, Manaphy, Meloetta, Palkia, and Shaymin.
Offers: Listed in signature, I don't have that batch memorized.
Other: I'll probably update my signature faster than this post, so check that if you're uncertain what I need.

Last edited:

Rai+

Username: ASH (the previous guy's name, mine's Rai)
Friend Code: 5158 2383 2134
Best Times for Trading: anytime, usually that isn't after 6pm GMT during the week, as I work.
Pokemon Needed for PokeDex: n/a
Other: Okay, so basically I just got a second hand Black 2, and I checked out the previous save file. The pokemon there are pretty good, so I'd like to keep them and use them i my new game. However, I only have one DS and lost my Black version in a house move last year. I propose that I trade these pokemon with someone, and then later on, when I come to the part of the game where I can trade again (shouldn't take too long), I would like those pokemon traded back to me. In the meantime you get some dex entries and we can stay in touch for future trades if you like? I'll give you my updated friend code etc. when I have it.

I have a keldeo, emboar, virizion, oshawott final evo (in japanese) and cobalion to start with. There are a few others in the box, so you can PM me if you're interested?

Thanks so much :)

Last edited:

samrules4

Username: Samson
Friend code: in my sig
Best times for trading: Whenever I'm awake and check this site, usually 3pm-12am eastern time
Pokemon needed for PokeDex: Skitty
Other: I'm so close to finishing unova dex (for pokemon seen) but i've seen theres no trainers that have a skitty and my original white version covers all version differences required except skitty, and that is why i'm asking for it

Last edited:

Amphy11

I am looking for a Tornadus and Landorus to complete seeing every pokemon in the Unova dex. I have mostly everything in the unova dex and a handful of things from other versions. I'm sure I have some pokemon that someone else needs for their own dex. So, can anyone help me out? :)

Burninglemur

Username: Burninglemur (White Version: Alex / White 2 Version: Elias)

Friend Code: White: 1206 3624 3203 / White 2: 3912 5407 1018

Best Times for Trading: My schedule fluctuates greatly, so it's best to message me to set up a time to trade.

Pokemon Needed for PokeDex: I need Darkrai and Shaymin to complete my National Dex

Other: I'm trying to complete the Pokedex between my two 5th gen games and these four that I have listed are all I need. If you're willing to put up with this little request and trade these Pokemon to both my games, I will be very grateful!

-In return, I can trade pretty much any Pokemon needed back with the exceptions of Mew, Raikou, Entei, Suicune, Lugia, Celebi, Jirachi, and Deoxys. My Pokemon are spread out across my two versions, so if you need a Mewtwo or Arceus, I would be using my White version and if you need Regigigas or Latias, I would have to use my White 2 Version.

To anyone willing to help, thank you very much!

Last edited:
Username: superspecialyugi
Friend Code: 3569 0336 2707
Best Times for Trading: Any time, just PM me.
Pokemon Needed for PokeDex: Any Pokémon listed in my signature
Other: I can give you dex entries for every other Pokemon in the game (except Groudon).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.