• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dex Entry Trading thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

xXTreyXx

looking for a deoxys for dex entry
pm almost finished my Nat dex
got the dexterity entry for deoxys
Im now looking for manaphy dex entry for

Last edited:

leondavid101

hi guys need a thunduus landorus and tornadus for dex completion, to trade back straight away i can hope on most unova pokemon at the mo and other unova ledgandarys

thanks

RobinRobber

Looking for most legendaries to fill my national pokedex. I need Celebi, Mew, Jirichi, Manaphy, Shaymin, Regigigas, Darkrai, Zapdos, Articuno, Moltres, Ho-Oh, Lugia, Kyogre, Groudon, Heatran, Giratina, Mewtwo, Rayquaza, Palkia, Dialga, Deoxus, Arceus, Victini, Keldeo and Genesect.

The legendary pokemons that I've got for pokedex entry trade is Uxie, Melsprit, Azelf, Phione, Regirock, Suicune, Raikou, Entei, Cresselia, Latias, Latios, Reshiram, Zekrom, Kyurem, Cobalion, Terrakion, Virizion, Tornadus, Thundurus and Landorus.

Just send me a message if you want to trade back and forth just to get the pokemons in your pokedex :)

Danaher

AUSTRALIANS ONLY
Shiny pokemon give-away

If you're Australian, text 0488182849 with your name and pal pad number.
I will text back when I'm ready to trade.
All giveaway shiny's are legit.

(What you are given is what you get, no trying again for something else)

There will be 4 shiny elekids that are level 1 and EV trained (so. Atk/speed) each will be holding a masterball and have a nice move set.

Slow_poke

Friend Code: 5415-7796-4657

Pokemon Needed for PokeDex: Mew, Celebi, Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza, Jirachi, Deoxys, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Manaphy, Shaymin, Tornadus, Meloetta
Other: I know it's a long list but i really want to complete the pokedex for the first time and i need those...even if you don't have all of them i would really appreciate any help... I'm studying in a university and don't have a lot of time, but if you contact me I'll adjust to when you can...Thanks a lot in advance :)

RobinRobber

Looking for most legendaries to fill my national pokedex. I need Celebi, Mew, Jirichi, Manaphy, Shaymin, Regigigas, Darkrai, Zapdos, Articuno, Moltres, Ho-Oh, Lugia, Kyogre, Groudon, Giratina, Mewtwo, Rayquaza, Palkia, Dialga, Deoxus, Arceus, Victini, Keldeo and Genesect.

The legendary pokemons that I've got for pokedex entry trade is Uxie, Melsprit, Azelf, Phione, Regirock, Suicune, Raikou, Entei, Cresselia, Latias, Latios, Reshiram, Zekrom, Kyurem, Cobalion, Terrakion, Virizion, Tornadus, Thundurus and Landorus.

Just send me a message if you want to trade back and forth just to get the pokemons in your pokedex

Whimsical

I need dex entry for Buneary.

darkrai20071

Patrick20071
Friend Code: 4556 8790 2398
Time available to trade: 6pm-12am
Pokemon Needed for PokeDex:
articuno zapdos moltres lugia ho-oh groudon rayquaza palkia manaphy shaymin

i can show you Kyogre if you need to see him

Last edited:

darkrai20071

thanks for the assistance Robin

RobinRobber

leondavid101

need dex entrya for electavire hydriegon and bisharp and thats unova dex done with

leondavid101

just need electravire dex entry now guys if some can help i have master ball for trade

Aditto

I have an electravire and willing to trade. look at sig and pm for details.

brandibug

For Pokemon Black.

Username: Brandibug

Friend Code: 3697 9623 4002

Best Times for Trading: Any time. PM me when you're free.

Pokemon Needed for PokeDex: Pikachu

Other: I'll trade right back, I just want the Dex entry. :<

MiracleStar

I have a walrein I can trade you for data, but I need to see a Reshiram. This is trade back.
Name: Mei
B2 FC: 4170 3782 5477
Time: Anytime on weekend and after 6Pm weekday
Other: I also have a shiny beartic and lunatune if you wanna see them instead of walrein

ae1013

Looking for a rufflet, any nature or level.

Hadise

Need a Skitty/Delcatty, Numel/Camerupt, Tornadus, Landorus, and Reshiram for my Dex. will trade back the legendaries right away and can use a similar legendary as insurance.
Can dex fill any of the Unova pokemon other than these.

Tearoma

Username: Tearoma
Friend Code: 0090 1447 8996
Best Times for Trading: Weekend (ideally Saturday 18:00-00:00 GMT)
Pokemon Needed for PokeDex: Jirachi, Deoxys, Manaphy, Darkrai, Shaymin, Arceus, Genesect
Other: I have most of the 649 Pokemon, just let me know which ones you need to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.