• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dex Entry Trading thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
Hello! I'd like to COMPLETE my dex, So that I'm ready for pokemon X & Y I have EVERYTHING besides Meloetta, Keldeo, & Genesect. I don't mind recieving a 'cheat' version although all mine we're traded from the GTS & Events so are 'real'.

I have any and every other event pokemon from the past! Weather Trio therian forms, I also have a few shinys!! Shiny pokemon I have are: Mew, Zorua, Litwick, Ducklett, Audino, Maractus, Leavanny, Scrafty, Unfeazant, Metagross, Haxorous, Nidoking, Jynx, Tangrowth, Slowking, Ariados, Smeargle, Gligar, Electrode, Manectric, Gible, Porygon Z, Gyrados, Golurk !!

My friend code is 3053 - 7032 - 1881

Robbie, Message me if you have any offers!
THANKYOU X
I have meloetta. I can let you dex it. I need to dex the ones mentioned in my previous post.

AmphyLucky13

Purduuuu Says Amphy
Hi I am looking for the following Pokémon to help complete me and my friend's Pokedex, Please help us ;)

Beedrill/Weedle
Ekans/Arbok
Diglet/Dugtrio
Slugma
Nincada
Glameow
Vullaby

I can give you any color shards, and any Pokémon you need for your Pokedex. PM me for a trade. :)

Help received! Thank you!

Last edited:

Absol

Legendary Trainer
Hello all, I am looking for a Keldeo for my Unova dex entry so as to complete the Unova dex. Ultimately I am just looking to trade for one and trade him back.
I missed the event twice... so sad. (PS, if Genosect is required in this entry as well i'd appreciate trading him as well)
At any rate I have a few legendaries I'd be willing to trade back and forth if you're interested (Palkia, Mewtwo, Latios, Latias, Landorus, Thundurus, Tornadus, Articuno, Zapdos or Moltres)
My FC is: 3440 2426 7527
Please PM me or however you wish. Thanks =)

Last edited:
Username: Stephen
Friend Code: 3053 8085 8125
Best Times for Trading: Morning (10-12), evening (8-11)
Pokemon Needed for PokeDex: Manaphy
Other: I'm a busy college student, so PM works best. Also, I can help out with filling out your dex. I have the Kanto birds, Hoenn legends, Johto legends, Most Sinnoh legends and other things.

chaotic_zephyr

Pokemon Hypocrit
Okey Dokey... Looking for my last few Unova Dex fillers.

I need the following pokemon if someone wants to help

Buneary or Lopunny if they are willing to let me have it for 5 minutes to breed it

I am looking for Mammoswine because i just can't find one with Ancient Power to evolve it

I am looking for Vullaby or Mandibuzz if your willing to let me breed it... mostly because it's not in my version of the game.

and i think the last one is Yanmega again, can't seem to find one with Ancient Power so i can evolve it.

If you think you can help with any of these i would be most greatful.

PM me if you think you can help, not going to put a time basically because as long as someone tells me when i can probably be online...

OYKnow

Need someone to help me complete my National dex as much as possible. PM me.

OakBerry

Hello! :)

Username: OakBerry
Friend Code: 0003 5142 2000
Best Times for Trading: Any time really! All day today, though.
Pokemon Needed for PokeDex: Vullaby, Mandibuzz, Tornadus, Thundurus, Landorus, Keldeo, Meloetta, Genosect
Other: Please PM me! :)

Darkinx

Hey :)

I need Mew, Celebi, Shaymin, and Meloetta for dex entires.
PM me if you can help :)

Last edited:

Soppanaama

Hiya, I'm looking to fill my last pokedex entry for the unova pokedex. I just need to see Snivy. And since I own only Pokemon Black2, I can't really offer you anything but some unova pokemon.

Here's my friendcode 4428 2393 9283
I'm online almost 24/7, just PM me and let's get trading ^^

Last edited:

Jbssnnt

Username: Jbssnnt
Friend Code: 2065-7363-7302
Best Times for Trading: Any time on weekends
Pokemon needed for Dex: Celebi and Shaymin
Other: I sometimes have stuff going on, so pm me

Last edited:

hoboh

Hello, The last pokemon I need is a Shaymin. Let me know if you can help :)

Trade done thanks :)

Last edited:

cheshireusagi

Tory is my fav ♥
Hey guys! I need a Yanmega, Mamoswine, Thundurus, Tornadus, Landorus, Arceus, Manaphy, Genesect and Keldeo for dexing! If anyone would help me out with this, I'd be extremely grateful.

ho-ho, entei, raiko,kyogre, celebi,reshiram ,shaymin, keldeo,meloetta, genesect. these are the last few legendaries i have left to own, i have all the others, so if you are missing one i didnt mention we an exchange for that, i also have most of the non-legend pokemons from 1st to 4th gen.
i'm on at random times, so just leave me a pm and lets see hat we can do

edit: entei, raiko, reshiram obtained, i only have the dex entries for ho-oh, meloetta, genesect, keldeo, still open for permanent trades

Last edited:

OYKnow

I need Landorus, Thundurus, Tornadus to complete my unova dex. PM me if can help.

Kalkeon

On Hiatus.
I'm in need of some help with these pokemon?

Bulbasaur hitmonchan and hitmonlee if you can message me please do.
I will share my friendcode with you when we have reached an understanding. Thank you in advance.

B-Rabbit

Abyssal
Looking for plenty of pokemon for my dex.
First off there are the legendaries i have yet to see
Groudon, Ho-Oh , Lugia, Dialga, Mew, Celebi, Shaymin, Genesect, Meloetta, Darkrai, Victini and Articuno
Currently i only have the In game legendaries for white 2 + Giratina and Deoxys

Then there are lots of others which i wont list all in one go.
Pikachu,Raichu,Gloom,Paras,Parasect,Diglett,Dugtrio,Meowth,Persian,Primape,Machamp,Bellsprout,Weepinbell,Ponyta,Doduo,Dodrio,Voltorb,Electrode, Drowsee,Hypno,Hitmonlee,Hitmonchan, Rhyhorn,Rhydon,Mr.Mime.Jynx,Aerodactyl,Snorlax

I'll leave it there for now. Im going to have everyone on my dex no matter what :]
I have a lot of pokemon to offer. Legendaries for legendaries on a tradeback only.
This is purely for dexing tah.
Normal pokemon we can trade for keeps :)

Darkinx

Hey :)

I need Mew, Celebi, Shaymin, and Meloetta for dex entires.
PM me if you can help :)

Still need to dex these pokemon if anyone wants to help :)
Have almost every other pokemon so can do a trade-trade back.
Would be incredibly gratefull :)

Edit: Have Celebi now :)

Last edited:

Pokemon_Special_Fan

Hello all, so I recently had a tragic experience with losing the majority of my pokemon ds games, leaving me with only my heartgold and black 2 for ds. I wanted to fill up my pokedex and was going to work on it before this happen and now I'm looking for some help.

Username: Warden
Friend Code: 4127 2838 0470
Best Times for Trading: Anytime when I'm online(which I'll try to be on more often)
Pokemon Needed for PokeDex: Snivy, Oshawott, Elekid, Skitty, Petilil, Rufflet, Solosis, Numel, Reshiram(even if it's just for the dex entry im ok with it.)
Other: For starts, I'm looking for the pokemon to fill up the unova dex first so I'm primarily looking for starters and white 2 exclusives. PM me if you're is willing to help me out.

Status
Not open for further replies.