• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dex Entry Trading thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoulOfSilver

Gym Leader
Hi everyone - I'm looking for someone to provide tradebacks to help me complete my Pokedex - I'm only 9 entries away! See my sig for what I'm missing, and please PM me if you might be able to help! Thank you! :)

ebevan91

Done

10chars

Last edited:

pikkichu

This offer always stands so ask anytime, like my sig says, will complete your pokedex(no matter how many pokemon you need) with any breedables, and legendaries on my black 2 game, in exchange for 1 event pokemon(any will do, aslong as its not cloned, not hacked, not rng'd) or a good shiny, examples are in my sig. PM me a list of everything you need and what your offering and i'll breed them all and pm you back.

if its a small amount of pokemon like the events such as victini/meloetta etc(aslong as its on my black 2) that you need, or just a handful of breedables will accept pp max's, if you have black 2 will let you get shiny genesect's dex page if you get me the drives from p2 laboratory since i traded my drives away.
(if you need keldeo, will require atleast 2 pp max's since i'll have to delete secret sword to make it tradable and will need to restore its PP when you give it back)

dansm

need thundurus, landorus and tornadus to complete my pokedex and will immediately tradeback. can offer anything else for dex entries with tradebacks

ToySteamShovel

Looking for most of the legendary's for dex entry, will trade back immediately <3 please PM

stardust1

Hey
need Dex entries for the following:

Celebi, Kyogre, Rayquaza, Deoxys, Keldeo, Genesect, Jirachi, Shaymin

any will do
thanks!

grokusama

lf: charmander, squirtle caterpie, chikorita, cyndaquil, treecko, mudkip, chimchar, puplup, unown, mime jr.
oF: kadabra, combusken, ivysaur, dragonite, kyurem, regis, cobalion, virizion, terrakion.

Klonoa331

My life as 331.
Looking for Manaphy, Darkrai and Shaymin to finish Dex.

I can trade all 3 back just need it to finish Dex.

TheKrugLife

Goodra Trainer
Looking for eggxecute/eggxecutor, dribble/garchomp (or middle evolution), Smeargle; any level any nature. Send me an offer that you think is fair; I have a lot of dittos and can breed something if you need.

Alex_09

Hello everyone
I,m still trying to complete my Black 2 Pokedex. I am still in need of (any level, any gender):
Castform
Heatmor
Shuckle
Corsola
Lapras
Bronzor
Corphish
Tropius
Carnivine
Larvitar
Regice
Reshiram
Keldeo
Meloetta
Genesect

Dream World Females I Have:
Magikarp
Ralts
Togepi
Druddigon
Goldeen
Spinarak
Gible
Drowsee
Vulpix
Abra
Ndoran (Female)
Gligar
Poliwag
Slowpoke
Alomomola
Shinx
Bagon

I can IV breed anything with 2-3 max IV's of choice from Black and White 2 besides the ones i still need and un-breedable pokemon

Leftover Vulpix from Breeding:
Male Flash Fire Vulpix – x/31/x/x/x/31
Female Drought Vulpix – x/x/x/31/x/31
Male Flash Fire Vulpix – x/x/31/31/x/x
Female Drought Vulpix – x/x/31/31/x/x
Female Drought Vulpix – x/x/31/31/x/x
Male Drought Vulpix – x/x/31/31/x/x
Female Drought Vulpix – x/x/31/x/x/31
Male Drought Vulpix – x/x/31/x/x31

DePariah

I have a skitty on w2, pm me if you want to organize a trade/what you have to trade :)

stardust1

Still need dex entries for these:

Celebi, Kyogre, Rayquaza, Deoxys, Keldeo, Genesect, Jirachi, Shaymin

thanks!

Looking for mew, mewtwo, kyogre, celebi, shaymin,
i have, deoxys, latios, lugia, moltress, articuno, regigigas, creselia, dialga, entei,
rayquaza to offer, i'll trade any two of them for shayman and mewtwo

trade backs also work

TheKrugLife

Goodra Trainer
Looking for a Drible and a seedot/nuzleaf/shiftry PM me plz and we will figure out a trade

PKMN Trainer Tee

Ice Pokemon Fan
Looking to get the following Pokedex entries for Unknown, Spinda, and Gorebyss.
Message me if you can help.

Last edited:

MadamShark

Username: MadamShark
Friend Code: 1765 3970 3647
Best Times for Trading: As soon as I'm online. :T
Pokemon Needed for PokeDex: Magmortar for the Unova Dex. :L
Other: pretty much anything that you can't get as "seen" on Black 2. >x> PM me if you're willing to help out.

Status
Not open for further replies.