• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dex Entry Trading thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Username: silentbookworm42
Friend Code: 1521 3355 1641
Best Times for Trading: As soon as I'm online
Pokemon Needed for PokeDex: glicior (I think that's how you spell it o.o)
Other: starters for all the games o_O

Zugov

Hey, I'm looking to get any pokemon from the following lines to complete my regular pokedex, most legendaries I'll sort some otrr way, though if you have an event pokemon you can trade back with me I'd appreciate it.

Unown, Torkoal.

Please PM me if you think you can help and need something.

Psychic

Really and truly
Username: Psychic
Friend Code: 4814-9440-9369
Best Times for Trading: Just PM/VM me and we'll work something out
Pokemon Needed for PokeDex: just tradebacks for Groudon, Latios, Jirachi, Manaphy, Darkrai and Shaymin
Other: I'll help you with your Pokedex in return; I also have all starters, Colosseum and XD Pokemon, and a couple of DW females.

Last edited:

Ilane

I can help people complete their dex. Will not trade my legendaries/events though (since most are RNG'd). Will breed a pokemon for you and hatch it (nothing special, not RNG'd). VM me. TWO requests max per person.

Black 2: 5373-2438-0457

Note: I'm also looking for junk trades for the Friend Code B2 Medal.

LIMITED TIME ONLY -- UNTIL I GET MY MEDALS.

Last edited:

pikkichu

Will breed all gen 1-4 pokemon you need and dex trade on any event and most legends (don't have latios regigigas and heatran)
I've already done this for a couple people, breeding gen 1-4 takes two days, and approx 2 hours to trade everything
Can do this for one event or 1 or 2 shinies depending on how good it is

What I want: events, ESPECIALLY good natured ones, right now I will especially accept manaphy, shaymin, neutral natured meloetta, those are what I really want. Also want sp attack celebi, sp attack darkrai. Anything else is acceptable

Shiny starters are also desired, I like shiny ghosts/psychics aswell and certain pink shinies

All offers have to be proven to not be cloned/hacked/rngd, especially public offers on pokecheck will not be accepted, don't try to rip me off and waste my time!!

So pm your offers and if I like it I can breed anything you need in 2 days, you'll have to type a list for one of every pokemon you need

Edit, currently best offers I really need are celebi, deoxys, manaphy, arceus, shaymin, mew(any nature accepted on these, touched or untouched)

Last edited:

Plx

I need Raikou and Entei to complete the national Dex.

I just want tradebacks. Can breed any pokemon or do legendary tradebacks in turn.

Archangel Azazel

Fallen Angel
Okie Im going very slow here so... bear with me XP I am trying to complete the dex in my W2 in order. Im starting with the Kanto ones and moving to second gen so this is the list:

Spearow
Nidoqueen (Have Nidorina just need Moon Stone)

Vileplume
Paras
Parasect
Venonat
Venomoth
Diglett
Dugtrio
Meowth
Persian

Mankey
Machop
Machoke
Machamp
Bellsprout
Weepinbell
Victreebrel
Tentacool
Tentacruel
Geodude
Graveler
Golem
Ponyta
Rapidash
Slowpoke
Slowbro

Farfetch'd
Doduo

Shellder
Cloyster
Haunter
Gengar
Drowzee
Hypno
Voltorb
Electrode
Exeggcute
Exeggutor
Cubone
Marowak
Hitmonchan
Rhyhorn
Kanghaskhan
Horsea
Seadra
Mr. Mime
Scyther
Jynx
Tauros
Magikarp
Gyarados

Porygon
Omanyte
Omastar

Aerodactyl
Snorlax

Quilava
Totodile
Croconaw
Sentret
Furret
Hoothoot
Noctowl
Ledyba
Ledian
Spinarak
Ariados
Chinchao
Togetic
Sudowoodo
Aipom
Wooper
Quagsire
Murkrow
Slowking
Misdreavus
Unown
Wobbuffett
Girafarig
Forretress
Snubull
Granbull
Scizor
Teddiursa
Ursaring
Slugma
Magcargo
Houndour
Houndoom
Phanpy
Donphan
Porygon2
Stantler
Smeargle
Tyrogue
Hitmontop
Smoochum
Blissey

I don't really know what to offer, besides the dex entry pokemon I have which is a few since I evolve unless you want them bred. <.> PM MOI.

Zugov

Does anybody have a Celebi they could trade back with? It's the last pokemon I need in order to finish my pokedex.

AmphyLucky13

Purduuuu Says Amphy
Looking for trade backs on a couple Pokémon needed to complete my Pokedex (Just need 10 altogether, so close!):

Kingdra
Porygon2
Porygon-Z
Glalie
Manaphy

That's it! Rest I can do on my own. I can certainly do the same number of trade backs for you too if you're in need. Please pm me. :)

Username: Houndoom Heart
Friend Code:0047 0712 6948
Best Times for Trading: Any time from 1pm-3am
Pokemon Needed for PokeDex: Zapdos, Articuno, Moltres, Kyogre, Thundurus, Landorus, Keldeo, and Meloetta
Other: I can offer my shiny Dialga, shiny Palkia, and/or shiny Rayquaza as collateral (temporarily of course). Any help would be much appreciated! :)

EDIT: Thanks for your help everyone!

Last edited:
All I need to complete my Unova pokedex is Vespiquen and Shuckle. If someone could help me out it'd be greatly appreciated. I can offer to return the favor by seeing if I have anything you need for pokedex entries

pikkichu

My offer to complete your black/white/2 dex will likely end around the 27th when poke bank comes out

Can breed every single Pokemon over the course of two days depending how many Pokemon for 1 event Pokemon, especially if its on my "replacement" list in the bottom of my sig, or for a shiny I'd like in my sig

If you only have a few Pokemon to go on your dex (legends, few breedables) can help for pp max/pp up*s*(plural)

So please help me out and I'll help you

impa7125

i still need

im using pokemon black version 1

:645:;490;:648:;492;;382;

plz and thx leave me a pm

i am greatly greatly appreciated

Status
Not open for further replies.