• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dex Entry Trading thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm currently at 645/649 for my White 2 dex. All I'm in need of is:
Spinda
Lotad/Lombre/Ludicolo

If anybody could trade or even just temp trade me those pokemon it'd be greatly appreciated. I can offer to help you with dex entries in return or maybe see if I have any items you might want.

Edit: Dex complete

Last edited:

fegewers

Felipe
I need help to complete my pokedex... If anybody could trade or even just temp trade the missing pokemons it'd be greatly appreciated.

stardust1

Still need dex entries for the following:

Celebi, Kyogre, Rayquaza, Deoxys, Jirachi, Keldeo and Genesect

pm please
thanks

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
Looking for Dex entry for Genesect on both my Black and Black 2. I have the other 5th gen event Pokemon, and a couple of other legendaries as well if you need Dex entries for those. PM me if interested.

EDIT: Trade complete.

Last edited:

stardust1

Still need dex entries for the following:

Celebi, Kyogre, Rayquaza, Deoxys, Jirachi, Shaymin and Genesect

pm please
thanks

Jesus0525

Hey guys I'm new to this.... how do i find out my friend code? I really need a calm bulbasaur, do any of you have any for trade

Looking for someone to help me evolve my Magmar, my Dusclops and my Porygon. Solved. I still need an Electabuzz w/ electrizer. Will tradeback. PM me.

Last edited:

gerehead

Hello!
Looking to borrow someones threan form laNDarus. Need it to get reveal glass. Is yhisyhe only way yo get reveal glass? I thought i could also bring a DW landorus? Ifthat works thenn i am also looking to borrow someones DW landorus. Would make it worth your time
PM me if you can help. Thanks!

Kaiser_DR

Hey guys i need a little help
i need a Genesect, Keldeo and Melloeta for dex entry on Black 2
i just need them to get my haxorux shyne
i need a Tornadus to get my Landorus on White
anyway if someone would like to trade i have am arceus
pm me anything tks
p.s. my english sucks

stardust1

Need dex entries for the following:

Kyogre, Rayquaza, Deoxys, Jirachi, Shaymin and Genesect

pm please
thanks

Lego_man2323

Honor Guard
I need to Pokedex, Keldeo(Regular Form), Vullaby, and Mandibuzz, I can help out anyone with anything else that they need. PM Me!

ace-of-aces

Minecraft YouTuber
Hey everyone! I will be free to help with dex entries on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday my time. I have ALL pokemon. Pm me if you need help. The only pokemon I will not offer are GARDEVOIR, SCIZOR, and BLAZIKEN. I will also be happy to breed any starter for keeps, for any patrat, purloin, or something else easy to get. The maximum of tradebacks that I will do is 10 per person, per weekend. I also have a shiny Giritina if you want to have it in your pokedex. Pm me to get my fc. Sorry if it takes me awhile, for I have an old computer. :)

looking for either an electrolyzer or electavire, if its an electavire then you can have him back after trade just need it for dex entry

i can trade any of the regular pokemons from unova and a couple of others from other regions, i have pokurus, i can trade items like speed reducing berries or move weakening berries, legends i can offer are dialga, latios, cobalion, creselia, mewtwo, articuno

Slenderloli

Hey guys! So I completed my Kalos Dex, and I figured I'd work on Unova. I need a bunch of stuff. INCOMING WALL OF TEXT!

Servine
Serperior
Flaffy
Ampharos
Lucario
Scolipede
Arcanine
Electivire
Crobat
Muk
Swoobat
Steelix
Lilligant
Vaporeon
Jolteon
Espeon
Umbreon
Leafeon
Darmantian
Garbodor
Vibrava
Flygon
Cofagrigus
Tirtouga
Carracosta
Archen
Archeops
Pinsir
Swanna
Sawsbuck
Castform
Aggron
Claydol
Galvantula
Ferrothorn
Elektross
Beheeyem
Lampent
Chandelure
Cubchoo
Camerupt
Wingull
Mienshao
Bisharp
Tympole
Seismitoad
Mantine
Remoraid
Octillery
Wailmer
Wailord
Lapras
Sealeo
Walrien
Weavile
Vanilluxe
Mamoswine
Metagross
Hydreigon
Wigglytuff
Lickilicky
Yanmega
Toxicroak

Last edited:
Looking for a large number of gen 1-4 regular pokemons, if there is anyone who would be willing to get me them i have things for trade, a legit shiny shaymin, a couple of other legends, starters, any pokemon from unova, items(berries, stones), pokurus pokemon, trade backs for the legends i have and other pokemons work too.

any pokemons would help, message me for a list of some of the ones i need

Naemeria

Pokémon Breeder
Hello everyone,

I just need a few more pokemon to get my shiny charm. These pokemon are the following: Groudon and Rayquaza. PM me if you want to help me out.

Got them now.

Last edited:

catboy97

I f anyone wants to help me get a full national dex I already have about a full unova dex but I need help with the national dex (only have starters for all places) it would be much appreciated. PM if you are interested!

Psychic

Really and truly
I only need Groudon to complete my Dex. I can help provide you with just about anything else in return. Just VM/PM me and we can work something out. :>
Edit: Trade complete.

~Psychic

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.