• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dex Entry Trading Thread

Celestial Moth

Guardian of the Tree of Time
Hey im looking for any Magmortor at all for a dex entry, i can offer a variety of pokebank exclusive pokemon

TRADE COMPLETE

Last edited:

LinkZ

I need these Pokédex entries, I will trade them right back since I only need them for my dex:

Crustle
Wynaut
Umbreon
Gorebyss
Nidoqueen
Nidoking
Mamoswine

Please PM me if you can help me! I will of course help you too if you need any pokedex entries!

Looking for the following dex entries:

Raikou
Entei
Suicune
Lugia
Ho-Oh
Registeel
Latios
Kyogre
Groudon
Rayquaza
Dialga
Palkia
Heatran
Tornadus
Thundurus
Zekrom
Landorus
Keldeo
Meloetta
Genesect

I don't have any good for collateral but i can give you any of the starters for each pokemon you let me register.

Thanks in advance, if someone is willing to help me, PM me please.

Last edited:

Dori

Hello,

Im trying to complete the Dex and I only need this 12 pokemon:
Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Deoxys, Manaphy, Darkrai, Shaymin, Arceus, Victini, Keldeo, Meloetta and Genesect.

I do not wish those pokemon to use them in the game, I just need them to complete the Dex and Im willing to return them after register.

As a reward for helping me with this Im willing to give you some legendary pokemons/shinys/megastones/dex entries.

Dori
5429 - 7891 - 2567

PMME!

Thanks a lot

tomatohater

Golden Sun 4?
I am in need of the following Pokémon's Dex Entries:

Mew, Manaphy, Shaymin, Landorous, Meloetta, POTENTIALLY Genesect (Can't remember if I have it)

Thank you!

SeiiannaKyuako

Fluffy Eevee
Hi there! ouo
I'm currently trying to complete the dex, and I would love some help!
I don't intend to keep any of these pokemon, and will trade them back immediately!
For collateral purposes I have a shiny Omastar that I'll use in the trade. ( I intend to get the Omastar back at the end of the trade! It is part of my team. ;_; )

Legendary:
Tornadus
Thundurus
Landorus
Suicune

Event legendary:
Celebi
Deoxys
Darkrai
Shaymin
Arceus
Victini
Keldo
Meloetta
Genesect

Any and all help would be appreciated! ^-^

Sky
1864 - 9215 - 0661

Last edited:

Olandew

Looking for the following pokemon to complete my National Dex

I have a Shiny Luidcolo as collateral.
I can offer Articuno, Zygarde, Yveltal, and nonexclusive Mega Stones if you would like a reward, but I only need dex entries.
I can part with the shiny guys too.

Mew

Suicune
Lugia
Ho-oh
Celebi
Regirock
Regice
Registeel

Latios
Kyogre
Groudon
Rayquaza
Jirachi
Deoxys

Palkia
Heatran

Giratina
Cresselia
Manaphy
Darkrai
Shaymin
Victini
Cobalion
Terrakion

Tornadus
Thundurus
Reshiram
Zekrom
Landorus
Kyurem
Keldo
Meloetta
Genesect

Please and thank you for all help. :)

Last edited:

Melvyn

Pokemon Breeder
I'm looking for these dex entries to fill up my pokedex :

Mew – Celebi – Jirachi – Deoxys – Manaphy – Darkrai – Shaymin – Arceus – Victini – Keldeo – Meloetta – Genesect

If I can get dex entries (meaning I'll send them immediately back after the trade) for at least 5 of the above, I'd be offering any of the following :

6IV male Bold Adaptability Eevee with Wish – 6IV male Jolly Keen Eye Sneasel with Ice Shard – Shiny Gyarados – Shiny Gourgeist – Shiny Machoke/Machamp – Shiny Azumarill – Shiny Altaria – Shiny Corsola

At least 10 dex entries : Mewtwo with Mewtwonite Y

If anyone can help I'd be very grateful =D

Last edited:

yan-ton

Hi everyone! I'm looking to borrow anyone's Palkia and Dialga to complete my pokedex (whoo last 2!!!!) so I can get the shiny charm. Please let me know if you can help! My FC is 5386-8530-3713. I have legendaries that can be used as collateral as well. Thanks again.

sjbdcb711

Shiny Catcher
I have a few pokemon that are usually unobtainable. I have manaphy, Dialga, mew, jirachi, giratina and phione. I will ONLY do these trades with other non ingame legandarys or good shinys as collateral

Last edited:

Ryohei

Shiny Hunter
Looking for these pokemon for dex entries or to keep!
a) Koffing
b) Misdrevus
c) Bouffalant
d) Yamask
e) Cottonee
f) Castform
g) Finneon
h) Glameow
i) Kriketot
j) Unown
k) Stantler
l) Baltoy
or their evos

Please and thank you :)
Let me know if you need anything in return

Last edited:

bruno66

Looking for a zapdos to trade then trade back to fill up my dex. Have Articuno and Moltres already, any help would be muchly appreciated, PM me.

Last edited:

Duckzorz

looking for registeel, regice, regigigas, azelf, uxie, mesprit, dialga, palkia, giratina, cresselia and latios. i have regirock for trade

richi3f

Bug Catcher
I'm looking for these dex entries: Entei! I have almost every regular Pokémon in the National Dex, Cresselia and Mesprit.

Got my Shiny Charm!

Last edited:

yan-ton

Hi there everyone! I'm looking for 1 more poke to finish my national dex: Palkia!! So if anyone could help a brother out that would be great! PM me please!!!