• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dex Entry Trading Thread

manske90

Currently need the dex entries of:

Reshiram
Zekrom
Kyurem
Landorus
Thundurus
Tornadus

And I'll be claiming my shiny charm!

I need all the events minus Phione, too, but I'm not worried about those yet. Really not many to go! Right now I can trade Uxie, Cobalion, Terrakion, and Regirock. I managed to snag a Rayquaza on the GTS and have since chain-traded for just about every other legendary, but these are the ones I have left in my box.

Pkmn Trainer Chireru

XBOX Psycho Trainer
looking for dex data of:
Arceus
Shaymin
Manaphy
Victini

SeiiannaKyuako

Fluffy Eevee
Hi there! ouo
I'm currently trying to complete the dex, and I would love some help!
I don't intend to keep any of these pokemon, and will trade them back immediately!
For collateral purposes I have a shiny Omastar that I'll use in the trade. ( I intend to get the Omastar back at the end of the trade! It is part of my team. ;_; )

Event legendary:
Celebi
Deoxys
Darkrai
Shaymin
Arceus
Victini
Keldo
Meloetta
Genesect

Any and all help would be appreciated! ^-^

Oh, and for people who need help with their dex, I don't have much but I can let you dex:

Rayquaza
Unown
Castform
Phione
Moltres

Last edited:

Acherhar

Holon Cartographer
Edit: Completed.

Last edited:

bruno66

Need Zapdos to fill up my dex, have Ylvetal if anyone wants to trade/trade back ;)

ReyPirata

I'm trying to complete the pokedex, I'm only missing the event pokemon. I do not intend to keep any pokemon I just want to register them in the dex, I'll trade Kyurem/Cresselia/Phione, whichever you prefer, as a assurance.

PM for details, thanks :)

EVENT: Mew, Celebi, Deoxys, Jirachi, Darkrai, Shaymin, Arceus, Manaphy, Victini, Keldeo, Meloetta, Genesect.

Last edited:

Charizard006

Beginning Trainer
I'm looking to do tradebacks for all the non-Kalos Legends for pokedex data, since that's all I need to collect my shiny charm. I'd be willing to use my own shinies as assurance( I have 15). Please send me a message ASAP. I don't need event legends for the shiny charm I think, so those are on the backburner.

FensVaporeon

I have a shiny Mew up for trade.

I'm looking for:
Manaphy, Genesect, Meloetta, Keldeo

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
Looking for legendary pokemon just for dex entries and immediate trade back, offering dex entry for Terrakion
I am not looking for Cobalion, Mespirit or Terrakion

TheSteamFrog

I'm looking for a 31/x/31/31/31/0 Cresselia (Sassy or relaxed) If you have one PM me, don't care if shiny or not. I have some 6IV shiny and non-shiny pokebank legends, LOTS of 5IV pokes including lots of Trickroom one. Will make a too good deal.

LinkZ

Hey, I currently need the pokédex entries for these:

Buizel
Voltorb
Swinub
Cubchoo
Vanillite
Vanillish
Weavile
Timburr
Cryogonal
Gothita
Gothitelle
Spinda
Lickylicky

It would be awesome if you can help me out, and I don't want to keep them, I just need the entries so I will trade them back immediately! Let me know if you need some entries too! :)

Last edited:

Ryohei

Shiny Hunter
Looking for these pokemon for dex entries or to keep!
Koffing
Bouffalant
Yamask
Finneon
Glameow
Kriketot
Unown
Stantler
Baltoy
Gastrodon

or their evos

Please and thank you :)
Let me know if you need anything in return

Last edited:

crazyinabottle

5413-1257-2211
Glad to see this thread, hopefully we can all help each other out. Here's my list of needs/wants.

- Need -
Mew
Raikou, Entei, Suicune
Lugia, Ho-Oh, Celebi
All four Regis
Latias, Kyogre, Rayquaza
Jirachi, Deoxys
Uxie, Mesprit, Azelf
Dialga, Palkia, Giratina
Heatran, Cresselia, Manaphy
Darkrai, Shaymin, Arceus
Victini
Cobalion, Terrakion, Virizion
Tornadus, Thundurus, Landorous
Reshiram, Zekrom, Kyurem
Keldo, Meloetta, Genesect

- Want, would help dex -
Politoed
Unown
Kingdra
Porygon 2 and Z
Milotic
Castform
Gorebyss
Electivire
Magmortar
Dusknoir

Ryohei, I have Gastrodon and Stantler that I could trade for entries if you have anything I need.

LinkZ, I have Buizel, Voltorb, Cubchoo, Voltorb, and Sudowoodo.

LexSuicune

Feraligatr Master
Hopefully someone can help me out? I can offer you a Modest Charmander with 4 IVs, 4 Egg Moves, Female HA Solar Power & a Protean Froakie with 3 IVs. for your troubles :/

I just need these:

Zapdos
Articuno
Raikou
Entei
Suicune
Latias
Regice/Steel/Rock/Gigas
Uxie/Azelf/Mesprit
Heatran
Cresselia
Landros

Psychophrenia

Currently need Pokedex entries for:

Hitmonchan, Mew

Unown, Pineco, Forretress, Porygon2, Raikou, Entei, Suicune, Ho-oh, Lugia, Celebi

Slakoth, Vigoroth, Slaking, Regirock, Regice, Registeel, Latias, Latios, Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza, Jirachi, Deoxys

Ambipom, Mismagius, Electivire, Magmortar, Togekiss, Porygon-Z, Uxie, Azelf, Mesprit, Dialga, Palkia, Heatran, Regigigas, Giratina, Cresselia, Phione, Manaphy, Darkrai, Shaymin, Arceus

Victini, Musharna, Leavanny, Lilligant, Cinccino, Cobalion, Terrakion, Virizion, Thundurus, Tornadus, Reshiram, Zekrom, Landorus, Kyurem, Keldeo, Meleotta, Genesect

Would really appreciate if someone could help me out with any of the above on the list!

Last edited:

Metagross8

Ribbon Maniac
Can't believe how much I need to update this, but it is just easier to make a new post...

Looking for:
Raikou, Entei,, Uxie, Azelf, Mesprit

I (at the time of posting) have: suicune. Though it's on the GTS for an raikou right now so that might change.

Last edited:

Typhlosion1234

when bank comes out can someone let me borrow genesect? i dont want it i just want the shiny charm

Buttons

Mountain Trainer
Trying to get dex data on a Glyscor and Zapdos. They are the last couple I need data to complete my Kalos dex.

Last edited: