• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dex Entry Trading Thread

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
Hey, I'm looking to trade for the other Kalos Dex legendaries I can't get in my version. I have Xerneas and Articuno, and I'm looking for Yveltal, Zapdos, and Moltres. PM me if interested.

I also have Mewtwo (with Mewtwonite X) and Zygarde , as well as a lot of other past gen legendaries I transferred if you'd rather trade for those instead:

Raikou (shiny)
Entei (shiny)
Suicune (shiny)
Celebi
Latios
Latias
Jirachi
Deoxys
Uxie
Mesprit
Azelf
Dialga (shiny)
Palkia (shiny)
Giratina (shiny)
Heatran
Cresselia
Manaphy
Darkrai
Shaymin
Arceus
Victini
Cobalion
Terrakion
Virizion
Keldeo
Meloetta

Trade complete.

Last edited:

THEIGUY

Does anyone have ANY legendaries? I need basically all of them, please? I'd be very grateful
Please PM me if you do

Eveechan

Hi all :)
I'm on my quest to complete the nation dex for a shiny charm
and I could -really- use some help :)
if anyone would be willing to trade me pokemon JUST to get the data on the, I would -greatly- appriciative
I will trade the RIGHT back to you

though if you do actually want to make a trade-trade, let me know what you might want

this is what I am currently looking to get dex info on:

382 Kyogre
383 Groudon
384 Rayquaza
243 Raikou
244 Entei
245 Suicune
637 Volcarona
638 Cobalion
639 Terrakion
640 Virizion
641 Tornadus
642 Thundurus
643 Reshiram
644 Zekrom
645 Landorus
646 Kyurem
474 Porygon-Z
480 Uxie
481 Mesprit
482 Azelf
483 Dialga
484 Palkia
485 Heatran
486 Regigigas
487 Giratina
488 Cresselia
377 Regirock
378 Regice
379 Registeel
380 Latias
381 Latios
249 Lugia
250 Ho-Oh

b6ats

Looking for Yveltal for DEX ENTRY ONLY, will gladly trade back. Can offer mewtwo or Xerneas so long as its a trade back. I know thats reduent due to the form but still wanted to state it. Please pm if you can help!

alakazam^

I have all pokemon besides Mew and Manaphy, they are all Japanese. I have Dittos and Vivillons from every language.

I'm looking for Japanese Manaphy and Mew for tradeback. I'm also looking for trades of shiny Japanese legendaries for 5th Gen.

turbo234

Looking for

deoxys
shaymin
arceus
keldeo
meleotta
manaphy
genesect

can trade wishmaker jirachis for each.

If interested please message me on my Facebook so I get a phone notification since i dont check this often. facebook.com/turbo234

Razor Wind

The Heartless Absol
I need one of the following Pokemon for Dex entry. I won't keep it since all I need is the Dex to register them as "owned".

Entei, Suicune, Raikou trio
Kyogre, Groudon
Dialga, Palkia
Landorus

I will give a shiny Honedge or shiny Noibat (Your choice) as thanks. :L

Those who are willing to help please send me a PM.

Last edited:

djduststorm

Shiny Collector
I need the pokemon listed in the link in my signature, I dont need to keep them unless it has an evolution. Looking for the ones in bold in particular. I can offer 5 iv pokes, kalos bred competitive shinies, and most legendaries...

PM me if interested

turbo234

Looking for:
Deoxys
Manaphy
Shaymin
Arceus
Keldeo
Meleotta
Genesect

I have on hand 7 wishmaker Jirachis that I will trade for the above legendaries. I would really appreciate some trades to help obtain these.

I also need:

Latias
Latios
Raikou
Xerneas
Yveltal

I can trade 2x mewtwo(1 timid), shiny heracross(quiet), level 100 adamant gallade w/ice punch, shiny adamant gyarados, Level 100 jolly garchomp, 2x spiky ear pichus, mesprit, 5iv scythers or I can breed any pokemon for you.

Message me if you want to trade.

THEIGUY

Hey, I based ally need A LOT of pokemon for my dex, so if anybody wants to help me out, THAT'D BE AWESOME!! Please pm me of you do!
Friend Code: 2251-5684-6294

pokefreakceetje

If you're interested if you didn't encountered pancham. I got 1 with surf FT. Its level 21. Downside is it's called domkopf.

GooberTheAlmightyMudkip

I herd u liek me?
I need poochyena, I can give you any pokemon you want, as long as i have it. and i have quite a bit.

Im looking for:

Deoxys
Rotom
Bouffant
Meloetta
Malamar
Sylveon

Please please please please message me if you have any extra of this.

THEDUDEISHE

Looking for Reshiram, Zekrom, and Thundrus for my dex, I can do tradebacks for many pokemon such as tornadus, legendary birds, regis, groudon, ect. Pm me if you have/need any. I could also trade them off you permanenty depending on what you want/need.

elpsyduck

I need misdreavus, unown, and girafarig, and one grass and water starter for gen 3. If you help me maybe I can help u in return just ask.

Last edited:

THEDUDEISHE

looking for zapdos, moltres and articuno (first two are higher priority) for my dex, but they must be Kalos born. apparently, If you don't get them from kalos, they don't count towards the shiny charm. -_-

THEDUDEISHE

Looking for Regigigas and Giratina for Dex, I can tradeback and offer some rare/legendary pokemon for your dex as well.