• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dex Entry Trading Thread

Dan OHara

Pokemaniac
Looking For:
#491 Darkrai

For Trade Back/Trade:
#151 Mew (shiny)
#249 Lugia (shiny)
#251 Celebi
#385 Jirachi
#492 Shaymin
#493 Arceus
#494 Victini
#719 Diancie
#720 Hoopa (received in a wonder trade)

Others (not so rare)
Zapdos, Mewtwo, Raikou, Entei, Suicune, Ho-oh, Regice, Registeel, Regirock, Latias, Latios, Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza, Deoxys, Uxie, Mesprit, Azelf, Dialga, Palkia, Heatran, Regigigas, Cresselia, Phione, Cobalion, Terrakion, Virizion, Tornadus, Thundurus, Reshiram, Zekrom, Landorus, Kyurem, Xerneas, Yvltal, Zygarde,

FC: 3368-2544-3810 In_Game_Name: Toshiro

Last edited:

zozo

SLIMED!
Xerneas is one of the last Pokemon I need to complete my Pokedex. I'd love to be able to trade for one outright, but I'll be happy to do a tradeback, too.
I've got all the other legendaries if it's a tradeback you'd prefer.
For a normal trade, I'm great at breeding, so my offer is one or two specially bred Pokemon. I have access to all breedable Pokemon, lots of HA Pokemon including HAs in special balls, and plenty of others (including Defog Scyther, which seems to be really popular at the moment). My trade shop here has more info.

Managed to acquire a Xerneas of my own.

Last edited:

rotambo

Hey guys, I'm missing 2 pokemon to 100% my dex. I am in need of arceus and shaymin. Also, don't know if people have it but would also like hoopa.

Legendaries I have for swapping are, mewtwo, mew, raikou, entei, suicune, ho-oh, celebi, regirock, regice, registeel, latias, latios, rayquaza, jirachi, deoxys, mesprit, azelf, dialga, palkia, giratina, heatran, regigigas, thundurus, cresselia, phione, manaphy, coballion, terrakion, virizion, tornadus, reshiram, zekrom, landorus, kyurem, yveltal, diancie.

If you have those I'm looking for feel free to pm me. Thanks guys. =]

HannahRAWRR

Pokemon Nerd
I'm looking to trade back for Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Darkrai, Shaymin, Arceus, Manophy, Phione, Victini, Keldeo, Genesect, Diance, and Hoopa.

I have all the rest of my pokedex filled so I can help with whatever dex entries you need. pM me if you can help

professorj15

Very close to the shiny charm in Omega Ruby, but I need Thundurus, Landurus, and Porygon 2. I have transferred most of the other legends from previous games, including Manaphy, so let me know what you need and we can trade and then trade back.

Serenna

I am working towards getting the Charm that increases the rate of getting eggs so I need these Pokemon for trade backs to help speed it up faster.

Regirock
Regice
Registeel
Regigigas

Outside of a Darkrai and a Xerneas, I don't have many Pokemon available to trade back. If you can help, let me know. Thanks. :)

Also, I will be on the Serebii chat at this time under this username for the next 4-5 hours after this post if that helps.

Last edited:

de_darkrai

Looking for someone who can help me on completing my dex.
I need Meloetta Arceus and Manaphy. PM me if you can help :)

Thanks

NitoriAria

Looking for the following Pokémon to fill the dex:

Carnivine
Snivy/Servine/Serperior
Oshawott/Dewott/Samurott
Patrat/Watchog
Purrloin/Liepard
Pansage/Simisage
Pansear/Simisear
Panpour/Simipour
Woobat/Swoobat
Venipede/Whirlipede/Scolipede
Basculin
Sigilyph
Archen/Archeops
Solosis/Duosion/Reuniclus
Vanillite/Vanillish/Vanilluxe
Emolga
Karrablast/Escavalier
Foongus/Amoonguss
Ferroseed/Ferrothorn
Cryogonal
Shelmet/Accelgor
Stunfisk
Mienfoo/Mienshao
Golett/Golurk
Heatmor
Durant
Chespin/Quilladin/Chesnaught
Litleo/Pyroar
Flabebe/Floette/Florges
Skiddo/Gogoat
Pancham/Pangoro
Furfrou
Espurr/Meowstic
Spritzee/Aromatisse
Swirlix/Slurpuff
Inkay/Malamar
Skrelp/Dragalge
Helioptile/Heliolisk
Amaura/Aurorus
Tyrunt/Tyrantrum
Hawlucha
Dedenne
Carbink
Goomy/Sliggoo/Goodra
Pumpkaboo/Gourgeist
Bergmite/Avalugg
Noibat/Noivern
Hitmontop
Chikorita/Bayleef/Meganium
Cyndaquil/Quilava/Typhlosion
Turtwig/Grotle/Torterra

Trade evolutions I'm seeking:
Electabuzz
Magmar
Slowpoke
Porygon

Legendaries:
Articuno
Zapdos
Moltres
Yveltal
Done.

Last edited:

Celebi2002

Rescuer
Looking for the following to complete my Hoenn Dex any help is appreciated

;260; ;292; ;476; ;462; ;182; ;317; ;219; ;110; ;326; ;342; ;347; ;174; ;351; ;358; ;038; ;214; ;112; ;222; ;337; ;378; ;379; ;383;

PM me if you can help

Last edited:

karathrace

Edited:

I only need 2 more Pokemon to complete my Y Pokedex!

-Articuno
-Zapdos

Only need tradebacks, and I do have Moltres.

Last edited:

Golden_Arcanine

EDIT: Here's the updated list.

Mew
Lugia
Ho-oh
Jirachi
Phione
Manaphy
Darkrai
Shaymin
Arceus
Keldeo
Meleotta
Genesect

If you're willing to help me out, PM me.

Last edited:

XxMegaGlurakYxX

I need following Pokémon only for the DexEntry from my Alpha Sapphire:
Ekans
Nidoran♀
Nidorina
Nidoran♂
Nidorino
Clefable
Bellsprout
Weepinbell
Slowbro
Muk
Exeggcute
Hitmonlee
Hitmonchan
Rhydon
Mr. Mime
Jynx
Tauros
Cleffa
Igglybuff
Togetic
Bellossom
Politoed
Hoppip
Skiploom
Sunflora
Slowking
Snubbull
Granbull
Porygon2
Hitmontop
Smoochum
Miltank
Blissey
Wormadam
Honchkrow
Stunky
Bonsly
Mime Jr.
Munchlax
Watchog
Simisage
Swoobat
Whirlipede
Whimsicott
Solosis
Duosion
Reuniclus
Karrablast
Klang
Accelgor

Do you're able to help me out, PM me.

I become already my Dex Wants !!!

Last edited:

lovetheangelshadow

One heck of a Nobody
Looking to borrow someone's Reshiram to get Kyrugem. Please PM me if I can borrow it.

EDIT: Got three offers and everything is setting up. Thank ye

Last edited:

Hatmaster15

Dunsparce Defender
Looking to borrow Jirachi!

I can help you complete your dex too, I have:
Arceus
Darkrai
Keldeo
Manaphy
Victini
Celebi
And you can pm me if you want to check if I have something else to help your dex :)

EDIT: Completed! Thank you very much! :D

Last edited:

HannahRAWRR

Pokemon Nerd
I'm looking to Dex trade for Mew, Jirachi, Shaymin, Arceus, Phione, Genesect and Meloetta.

I have Zapdos, Moltres, Articuno, Mewtwo. Celebi, Ho-oh, Lugia, Raikou, Suicune, Entei, Latios, Latias, Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquazza, Deoxys, Regirock, Regice, Registeels, Regigigas, Cresselia, Heatran, Uxie, Mespit, Azelf, Palkia, Dialga, Giratina, Landrous, Thundurous, Tornadous, Virizion, Coballion, Terrakion, Kyurem, Reshiram, Zekron, Victini, Keldeo, Diancie, Xernes. Yvetal and Zygarde to help your dex entries. If you can help let me know :)

Last edited:

KzBreakdown

Tamer of Gyarados
Just need the following 14 Pokemon for my Alpha Sapphire dex

Bayleef
Croconaw
Hitmontop
Raikou

Registeel
Regice

Regigigas

Swoobat
Basculin
Vanillish
Eelectrik
Bisharp
Mandibuzz

Goodra

I'll gladly trade back, pm me if you like to help

Last edited:

MaddieShinx

Pokémon Breeder
Almost completed my Dex in Y, just need 10 more I believe. Not looking for actual trade, but touch trade for pokedex.
Missing: 382, 383, 385, 386, 480, 482, 485, 486, 490, 492, and 644.

Pokefan7

Shiny Trainer
I hope that someone can help me out with finishing my national dex. I need the following pokemon: Heatran, Regigigas, Mismagius, Snivy, Tepig, Gigalith, Petilil, Lilligant, Escavalier, Chandelure, Accelgor, Tornadus, Thunderus, Reshiram, Landorus, Kyurem, Aromatisse, Gourgeist, Xerneas and Zygarde.

I have most of the other legendary including: Manaphy, Phione, Shaymin, Darkrai, Jirachi
And i have most other final evoluations of Pokemon