• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dex Entry Trading Thread

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
Looking for the following Pokemon for my Pokedex, not looking to keep them, am just having trouble with these 2 regions pokemon

SINNOH 14

Kricketune
Shinx
Wormadam
Vespiquen
Pachirisu
Buizel
Cherubi
Lopunny
Glameow
Skuntank
Bonsly
Lumineon
Lickilicki
Glaceon

UNOVA 12

Stoutland
Purrloin
Simisage
Basculin
Escavalier
Jellicent
Galvantula
Klinklang
Beeheeem
Cryogonal
Mienshao
Mandibuzz

AustinDC4

Looking for a Shaymin to complete the National Dex. Will trade back instantly I promise.

nel3

Crimson Dragon
im now looking into some JPN pkmn to either touch trade or evolve depending on the pkmn. my search for ITA and KOR pkmn is still on going but atm im trying to fill in my JPN dex on my ENG save file.

if you have a uneeded JPN pkmn on my list that i need all the evolution stages, i wouldnt mind evolving it myself though touch trades are just as fine. touch trades of a particular single level of evolution are ok with me. i also dont have any volcanion entry but its not very high on my list to get.

the JPN tagged pkmn im looking for are:

Kanto /Johto/Hoenn JPN touch trades only
articuno, mewtwo
raikou, Ho-oh, Celebi
Hoenn JPN touch trades: kyogre, Jirachi
in total i have 25 JPN legendary/event pkmn to touch trade which i hope to eventually get the data for.

Italian GEN6
fennekin all
chespin all
litleo all
gogoat all
pancham all
swirlix all
binacle all
skrelp all
helioptile all
amaura all
halucha
dedenne
carbink

im also looking for a few happiny: ITA, KOR. some sort arrangement for an oval stone would be preferable though i can always search for the chansey stages separately but if i can get an oval stone then its even better. the chansey im missing is Italian.

Last edited:

leondavid101

Hi

Looking for someone to help with filling my Dex . Only need 100 to complete but mainly looking for legendaries to touch trade so I can get the shiny charm mainly. Looking for this in y and ruby. Mainly legendaries birds palkia and dialga rayquaze and Korge and groundon

Have a shiny sigalph for trade to say thanks. Can send a list of what I need over pm to anyone that is willing to help

Thanks in advance

leondavid101

Hey still the above only got about 30 left to get. Have a master ball to trade if that interests anyone

Dragon trainer

Arise from the Ashes
Need to dex trade (Trade and trade back)
Need a Kalos born

- Zapdos
- Moltres

Please PM me if you can help

Last edited:

lucemon22

Mostly what I want is missing legendarys but I almost posted this in events sense it counts. All in my signature. Please pm me.

Ultimategodzilla

Dragon Trainer
I could use some help finishing my dex. I really need the shiny charm so I can get a shiny latias, budew, ho oh, and giratina

TheGOAT

Mac-Daddy
TRADEBACK

Please help! I need 11 more for a national dex!

I need
Porygon2,
Porygon-Z
Weaving
Gliscor
Magmortar
Articuno
Zapdos
Moltres,
Regigas
Giratina
Yveltal

Hades27

Pokeballer
Is anybody willing to help me complete my pokedex by trading me any of the following legendaries?

Articuno
Moltres
Mew
Celebi
Manaphy
Shaymin
Victini
Keldeo
Meloetta
Genesect
Zygarde
Diancie

Anything else I already have. I promise I will trade back immediately. PM me if you can help.

FC:0173-2652-8513

Thx in advance!

Last edited:

hwkzter

Hi guys!

I'm on the brink of completing my pokedex, the only problem left now is that i need a few event pokemon.

Manaphy
Shaymin
Victini
Meloetta
Genesect

I dont need too keep them, so will trade back instantly.
If you are willing to help me out send me a PM. Would be much appreciated!

Cassian

hey guys am new to the pokemon games so don't have any of the legendaries need help with that i only got the ones that pokemon Y offer so far mew2 zap birdy and the Yveltal need the others for dex entry only wont keep them anyone willing to help msg we can add each other on fb to talk better about it or something kik work

golden jirachi

Sinnoh Star!
Hi everyone i'd be needing to see many legendaries to fill up my dex:

Articuno, moltres, zapdos, mewtwo, mew, ho-oh, groudon, palkia, darkrai, giratina, tornadus, reshiram, landorus, kyurem, xerneas, yveltal and zygarde. Please someone give me a hand. I can trade for hoenn dex pokes. Thanks!!!

orochi

Need groudon, crazily line and Armando line. Super appreciate the help Dx

redmattuk

Hi I have just about every pokemon to help fill up your dex!

I only need Xerneas in my dex now (and 2 others but they are going to be distributed this year)

Message me if you've got a Xerneas and want help filling your Dex.

Shoad

Need some help completing my pokedex; I only need 6 more pokemon!
I am not looking to keep any of the pokemon; only register them on my pokedex.
The pokemon I need (besides the event pokemon of course) are:
Kyogre
Gliscor
Regigigas
Sigilyph
Cryogonal
Aromatisse

I have a couple of legendary dupes if you want one in return for the help. :)
Please PM. =)

KuutenV3

I'm looking for Pokemon from all Gens, most of them being legends, trade evolutions, and stone Evolutions. About 28 Pokemon left until the Dex is done.

Last edited: