• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dex Entry Trading Thread

Earendil

I am currently looking for the following items (I am working on a complete item collection in Y). Except for the Mulches and Fossils, these are items that are exclusive to Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire.

Mulches:
Amaze Mulch
Boost Mulch
Rich Mulch
Surprise Mulch
Damp Mulch
Gooey Mulch
Growth Mulch
Stable Mulch

Regional Full Heal Items:
Rage Candy Bar
Shalour Sable

Fossils:
Jaw Fossil
Sail Fossil

Scarves:
Blue Scarf
Green Scarf
Pink Scarf
Red Scarf
Yellow Scarf

Rarer Items:
Sacred Ash
Soul Dew

In exchange, I can offer one or more of the following:

- Various 20th Anniversary Pokemon (self-obtained, uncloned, and soft-resetted for favorable natures)
- ANY breedable Hidden Ability Pokemon
- Any B.P. item (except for the Ability Capsule)
- Pokedex completion help and/ or evolution assistance
- Various other things

Please feel free to contact me if you have any of these items available for trade, and I would be happy to work something out with you.

nel3

Crimson Dragon
i looking for a specific vivilon with a meadow pattern, id prefer a Sassy nature with preferably compound eye (or shield dust). IVs are a plus but its meant to go to gen7/bottlecaps for thieving items . id prefer a heal ball for the vivilon if possible.

i can offer 3-5 gen6 bank balls with egg moves and some HA (the list is a bit long) if all preferred conditions are met. the nationality of the vivillon doesnt matter. i can bring the bank ball pokemon into gen7 if needed if the trade needs to be done in gen7.

Pokemon Power

I'm willing to trade a Tropius for an Eelektross. I've already made a living Pokedex for my copy of Pokemon Moon, but I wanna do one for Sun too.
EDIT 4/11: The trade's been done.

Last edited:

Pokemon Power

Man, I'm having a hard time looking for a Trash Cloak Wormadam on GTS. I keep getting Plant Cloak or Sandy Cloak. Is Trash Cloak the hardest of the three to get?