1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Dex Entry Trading Thread

Discussion in '6th Gen Wi-Fi Center' started by Pathfinder, Oct 16, 2013.

1. Earendil

Earendil Well-Known Member

I am currently looking for the following items (I am working on a complete item collection in Y). Except for the Mulches and Fossils, these are items that are exclusive to Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire.

Mulches:
    Amaze Mulch
    Boost Mulch
    Rich Mulch
    Surprise Mulch
    Damp Mulch
    Gooey Mulch
    Growth Mulch
    Stable Mulch

Regional Full Heal Items:
    Rage Candy Bar
    Shalour Sable

Fossils:
    Jaw Fossil
    Sail Fossil

Scarves:
    Blue Scarf
    Green Scarf
    Pink Scarf
    Red Scarf
    Yellow Scarf

Rarer Items:
    Sacred Ash
    Soul Dew

In exchange, I can offer one or more of the following:

- Various 20th Anniversary Pokemon (self-obtained, uncloned, and soft-resetted for favorable natures)
    - ANY breedable Hidden Ability Pokemon
    - Any B.P. item (except for the Ability Capsule)
    - Pokedex completion help and/ or evolution assistance
    - Various other things

Please feel free to contact me if you have any of these items available for trade, and I would be happy to work something out with you.

2. ShinyHunterForLife

ShinyHunterForLife New Member

Hi I need help filling my Pokémon X and AS dex I really want to finish my X dex first and then I'll start working on my AS if someone can help me I'll be thankful
    https://pokedextracker.com/u/Sean/pokemon-x-dex That's a link for my current dex in X all I want is to register the remaining pokemons so I can get the shiny charm I'll return all of the pokemons I've got
    Thanks in advance

3. nel3

nel3 Well-Known Member

i looking for a specific vivilon with a meadow pattern, id prefer a Sassy nature with preferably compound eye (or shield dust). IVs are a plus but its meant to go to gen7/bottlecaps for thieving items . id prefer a heal ball for the vivilon if possible.

i can offer 3-5 gen6 bank balls with egg moves and some HA (the list is a bit long) if all preferred conditions are met. the nationality of the vivillon doesnt matter. i can bring the bank ball pokemon into gen7 if needed if the trade needs to be done in gen7.

4. nightmare408

nightmare408 Your Worst

Looking for a 6IV foreign to USA Ditto

5. Pokemon Power

Pokemon Power Well-Known Member

I'm willing to trade a Tropius for an Eelektross. I've already made a living Pokedex for my copy of Pokemon Moon, but I wanna do one for Sun too.
    EDIT 4/11: The trade's been done.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2018
  6. LeoMessi10

LeoMessi10 New Member

Hi all, I have a request. While this is not strictly Dex trading per se, I only recently bought OR and I only have one 3DS, plus no access to AS. In order to get Giratina and Kyurem, plus speeding up the process of catching Reshiram in my game as I currently have no Lv.100 Pokemon, I’d really, really appreciate it if a kind soul can trade me their Dialga, Zekrom and a Lv.100 Pokemon so I can accomplish this, following which I will promptly return your Pokemon to you.

I’ll be really grateful if anyone is willing to help! Thanks a lot in advance