• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dex Entry Trading Thread

Blood Red Absol

AquaMilotic's Waifu
I currently have pokemon Y, I am looking for the following X exclusive pokemon:
Staryu
Pinsir
Houndor
Poochyena
Aron
Sawk
Swirlix /w Whipped Dream
Clauncher

I am also looking for:
Charmander
Squirtle
Tyrunt

I can also trade any of the Kalos Starters, Bulbasaur, Amauros and any Y exclusives I can find, so note me if you can help out :3

Cisco100

Looking for Gliscor and Weavile Dex entries they are the last two pokemon i need to dex completion. I can offer some dex entries that you may need.

Snagglepoop

I don't know if this is the right forum to post in. I need someone to help trade over 6 pokemon. I want to restart my game but I don't want them to be deleted. I can do the same for you or give you a pokemon you need if I have it

JoshRJV77

Looking for Articuno for the dex! Can trade it back!

OR can offer Pokemon with mega stones to keep in exchange for Articuno!

Please let me know, I'm able to trade right now!

Kailios

Pokemon Breeder
Looking for zapdos, Articuno and rotom. Have pretty much anything you might need in return for your dex completion.

Over-1

Looking for Zapdos.
just need the dex entry , please PM me if you have one and is willing to do a temporary tradeswap

Nightdaze12

Looking for Rhyperior, Garchomp, Aggron, Tyranitar, Wigglytuff, Gothitelle, Salamence. I have zapdos, rotom, y exclusives, heracross, lairon, Puppitar etc. Of course, I'll return them after the trade.

Last edited:

dark_assassin44

Trade complete.

Last edited:

Pkmn Trainer Chireru

XBOX Psycho Trainer
pokedex wants:
Articuno
Zapdos
Edited: all i need now are the two above and will offer a shiny paras for either and/or both!

Last edited:

Joe Bac

Looking for
Moltres
Zapdos
Gorebyss
kabuto/kabutops
Audino
Gallade
Wormadam
Rotom

Have 12 boxes full of different pokemon including all dragon evolutions, sylveon etc
PM me if interested

xerxes

ようこそ!ワタシの音楽工場へへへへへ
nevermind.

Last edited:

Kailios

Pokemon Breeder
Looking for Articuno as my last entry as well. Can offer anything you may need for dex and tradeback.

HEROxPANDA

I LIKE CHEESE
Pokedex complete :) thx for all the help

Last edited:

poken00b

Looking for vivillon trade, my pattern is polar. Looking for icysnow, sandstorm, savanna, jungle, Archipelago, Monsoon.
Pm me to discuss thanks.

Rebelarc

Looking for Articuno, Gliscor, and Weavile to trade/trade back to complete my Dex. I can give a 3 IV ditto in return for the help.

Cetious

Would someone be willing to do a trade/tradeback with me so I can evolve my Seadra?

Bumblebee16

Autobot General
EDIT: Updated: Below is what I still need.

If someone can help me out with any of these please!

Costal -

Makuhita
Wynaut
Flaafy
Mantyke
Clamperl
Huntail
Gorebyss
Chinchou
Articuno

Mountain -

Ekans
Barboach
Purrlion
Poochyena
Patrat
Bisharp
Lotad
Buizel
Lampent
Magnezone
Voltorb
Swinub
Smoochum
Vanillish
Timburr
Sandshrew
Larion
Aggron
Tyranitar
Spinarak
Gligar
Zorua
Gothia
Gothitelle
Bonsley
Sudowoodo
Swablu
Zweilious

Last edited:

Rebelarc

Literally need Articuno to complete the dex! Will offer a 3 perfect IV ditto for help :)

Dex is completed, thanks for the help.

Last edited:

ShayMaster

Thanks to everyone who has helped so far! This is what I have left!

Update:

Dex complete, thanks everyone!!!

Last edited:

JoshRJV77

Completed thanks!

Last edited: