• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dex Entry Trading Thread

PokemonMegaBeast

Im Still Here!
i need someone to trade me a spiritzee

karathrace

Looking to trade/trade back my Haunter so I can have Gengar on my team. I can offer lvl 44 Golem, lvl 50-something Druddigon, lvl 20 Shedinja or Ninjask, or catch any pokemon up to the 6th badge in Y. (Unless someone wants to trade a Haunter with good speed/sp.attack stats, any level)

For general pokedex data, looking for these:
-trade Spritzee for Swirlix (I can attach the sachet if you want for evolving, but then I would need a trade back for Aromatisse data. I also already have whipped dream item).
-trade Skrelp for Clauncher
-trade Karrablast for Shelmet and vice versa

*Also need Alakazam and Slowking for 'Dex; I can trade a Kadabra/Slowpoke+king's stone if someone needs them as well.

*PokemonMegaBeast, if you still need Spritzee do you have a Swirlix you could send over?

Last edited:

BugCatcher6

All I need to complete my Kalos PokéDex is Weavile and Gliscor. If anyone could help me out that would be awesome.

Looking to trade Xerneas for Yveltal and back. Also need a Roserade, Togekiss, and Cinccino. Willing to trade them back, but I need them to complete my dex, or I have Pokerus and a few IV-bred Pokes to trade. Gimme a PM! Thanks.

Mye

Someone has to win..
Need the following pkmn to complete my kalos-dex: munchlax, bellossom, yanmega, articuno, moltres, makuhita, wynaut, huntail, gorybyss, diglett, slugma, bellsprout, victreebell, ekans, barboach, purrloin, poochyena, buizel, magnemite, magnezone, voltorb, cubchoo, timburr, spinarak, tyrannitar, zorua, wigglytuff, gallade, gothita, gothitelle, teddiursa, lickilicky, dragonite.

For every 5 dex entries I can get, I'll offer a heart scale. If I can somehow acquire them all from one person, I'll throw in either a mewtwonite X or a master ball.

pwny1320

looking for articuno data can give moltres, zapdos, yveltel or xerneas data in exchange or am willing to perma trade for my moltres if you choose please pm me your fc and specify which data you need in exchange and if you are wanting to keep moltres for articuno

Metagross8

Ribbon Maniac
IN order to 100% complete the dex of obtainable pokemon, I need to get the entries for Vanniluxe, Cinccino, Skuntank, Articuno and Zapdos. I really am not sure what I can offer in exchange but I suppose it doesn't matter too much if I intend to trade back whatever 'mon you send over in the first place.

EDIT: Derp, trust me to somehow manage to get every single one of those on the GTS the very day I ask for help >_< Well, now I'm just waiting until the bank.

Last edited:

Sroxs

Versatile Trainer
The very last mon I need to see everything in the pokedex (And get my oval charm) is Articuno. As far as legends go I can offer Yveltal and if you need I can catch Zapdos. If you need any other pokemon for your dex just let me know and I'll see if I have it. Thanks! :)

Last edited:

DragoniteRules1

Pokemon Breeder
Looking for the following Dex entries:

Mewtwo
Yveltal
Dodrio
Belossom
Furret
Shedinja
Whismur
Rhyperior
Jolteon
Staraptor
Stunky
Skuntank
Nidoran Female and Male
Flaafy
Articuno
Zapdos
Clamperl
Huntail
Gorebyss
Flygon
Garchomp
Victreebel
Gengar
Poliwrath
Whiscash
Magnezone
Tyranitar
Aggron
Fearow
Wigglytuff
Ursaring
Lickilicky
Hydreigon

I know it's a lot, but a lot of people can help. PM me if you can help, and we'll trade right back. I'll also give you some entries if you might need them.

Last edited:

magmorta

Does anyone want to temporarily trade my xerneas for their yveltal and back? Also have zapdos for other legendary birds :) pm me thanks

Seiryuu

Need Articuno and Zapdos for dex entry, will trade right back if needed. please pm if you're willing to help.

Cloudchild75

Magus lover
I need a magmortar dex entry don't wanna keep it. I can offer volcanora, luxray, mandibuzz, maybe even my articuno if I know and trust you lol

Doobius

looking to trade my yveltal for your xerneas and back for dex entries. also looking for someone to trade my moltres for one of the other birds for dex entry (and trade back). PM me.

Iplaypokemon2much

Pokemon Veteran
Hey, I was wondering if someone would be so kind as to help me move 28 of my pokemon from my X version to my Y so that I can restart the game. If you are willing to help I would be very grateful, and will return the favor by helping with trade evolutions, or transferring pokemon from one game to another any time. Please PM if interested or willing, and I will PM details of when I will be playing, thanks for your help and consideration.

FC is 4012-4345-4998
Name: Rafi

Last edited:

magmorta

I really need articuno, I'll trade you zapdos and back