• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dex Entry Trading Thread

jesz_

Stay Sassy
Looking for Dex Entries on Articuno & Mew.
After those I will have the first 151 portion of the Pokedex complete.

I have Moltres, Yvetal, & Zygarde as collateral~

+++UPDATE: Obtained an Articuno, still looking for Mew

Last edited:

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
Looking for people willing to swap legendary pokemon for just dex entries, at the moment I only can offer Terrakion but I am looking for almost any non Kalos legendary pokemon except Mew Rayquaza, Raikou, Mespirit, or Cobalion any help would be much appreciated I am also offering Balm mushrooms for dex entries 5 per entry (have 400+ and max money ingame so...)

KumaPanda

Psyduck is cute <3
Looking for the following pokemon for dex completion (will give them back in the same trade given):

1. Articuno
2. Mew
3. Entei
4. Raikou
5. Suicune
6. Celebi
7. Ho-Oh
8. Lugia
9. Registeel
10. Regirock
11. Regice
12. Latios
13. Latias
14. Jurachi
15. Groudon
16. Kyougre
17. Rayquaza
18. Deoxys
19. Giratina
20. Palkia
21. Dialga
22. Heatran
23. Uxie
24. Azelf
25. Merspirt
26. Cresselia
27. Darkrai
28. Manaphy
29. Phione
30. Regigigas
31. Shaymin
32. Arceus
33. Victini
34. Cobalion
35. Terrakion
36. Virizion
37. Tornadus
38. Thunderus
39. Landorus
40. Zekrom
41. Reshiram
42. Meloetta
43. Genesect
44. Keldeo

I have collected 670 pokedex entries. I owned most of those pokemon and I can probably switch them to you for pokedex entries. If you have any of these pokemon, private message me for a trade. I can also breed pokemon for pokedex entries.

hunter_aran

OmegaMetroidTrainer
Hi! My request is simple. I spent WAY too much time breeding and am too lazy to complete the Kalos dex to get the oval charm (want it before I start my next MM project). I need these dex entries and can return the pokemon if you want them back:

Wormadam
Surskit
Crawdaunt
Goldeen
Seaking
Sharpedo
Gallade
Florges
Ledian
Vespiquen
Delcatty
Scrafty
Vileplume
Whirlipede
Scolipede
Swanna
Skiploom
Jumpluff
Munchlax
Loudred
Exploud
Crobat

Mienshao
Grumpig
Malamar
Shelgon
Crustle
Pelliper
Taillow
Tentacruel
Clawitzer
Quilfish
Kingdra
Krokorok
Krookodile
Hippowdon
Rhyperior
Swoobat
Marowak
Ferrothorn
Granbull
Houndoom
Espeson
Umbreon
Yanmega
Probopass
Makuhita
Staravia
Staraptor
Stunky
Chimecho
Wynaut
Slowking
Exeggutor
Alomomola
Lanturn
Zapdos
Moltres
Articuno

Diglett
Vibrava
Flygon
Magcargo
Victreebell
Ekans
Arbok
Barboach
Poochyena
Bisharp
Murkrow
Honchkrow
Ludicolo
Chandelure
Voltorb
Magnezone
Mamoswine
Smoochum
Vanillish
Vanilluxe
Weavile
Timburr
Aggron
Tyranitar
Gliscor
Igglybuff
Wigglytuff
Banette
Gothitelle
Sudowoodo
Lickylicky
Scizor
Swablu
Dragonite

Sorry for the long list, LOL
If you can give me at least 5 on my list, I will give you a free imperfect 5IV charmander!! PM me please.

Sasukat

Back from the dead
Looking for anyone who'll dex trade me any legendaries besides Mewtwo, Xerneas, Yveltal, or Moltres. Thanks in advance

RedJemFlash90

Johto champ
Sup guys, if anyone has an Articuno, Aromatisse and or slurpyff they can let me get a dex entry of please pm me

bruno66

Unown, just for the dex entry so will trade back. Have Xerneas+Ylvetal, 3 birds and a few others, PM me ;)

Charizard006

Beginning Trainer
My friend and I were able to complete the rest of the nat'l dex by ourselves. Guess this post wasn't needed lol.

Last edited:

Cloudchild75

Magus lover
Some people have been asking for unown's dex; I now have another. And I plan to keep it lol

aDeadCaveman

Hey I was wondering if anyone can help me fill up my Dex.
I am looking for Non X/Y Legends. IF anyone can help me out I will help you out in return. Thanks in advance.

liam99

Im looking for someone to do some dex only trades with me. ( trade and ill trade back ) i dont want to trade for keeps just fill my pokedex so i can get the shiny charm. ( was hoping poketransfer would be up and running by now so i wouldnt need to do this) In return ill pay the person who does this from my 5th gen trade shop. 2 pokes of the persons choice or maybe another deal pm me if your interested.

here is a list of what i need.

Ho-Oh
Lugia
Regiice
Regirock
Registeel
Kyogre
Groudon
Rayquaza
Latios
Latias
Uxie
Azef
Mesprit
Palkia
Dialga
Giratina
Cresselia
Reshiram
Zekrom
Kyurem
Tornadus
Landorus
Thundurus

I appreciate this will take some time. would be great if someone had all listed and we could just take 10 mins and get through it quickly. as i said above i will pay the person with pokes from my 5th gen trade shop. i have a lot of events and shinys ( mainly flawless shinys ) on offer.

The Hiker king

Non Sequitur
Need data for:

-Huntail, Articuno, Zapdos

Have:
X/Y dex:
-Moltres, Yveltal, Xerneas, Politoad, Scizor
-Most fully evolved X/Y Pokémon that don't require trading with an item attachment.

National dex:
-Yamask, Munna, Tropius, Xatu, Venomoth, Forretress, Breloom, Chansey, Froslass, Cottonee, Turtwig, Mudkip, Tepig, Piplup, Porygon

Last edited:

ReyPirata

I'm only missing the event pokemon. I do not intend to keep any pokemon I just want to register them in the dex, I'll trade Kyurem/Zekrom/Giratina/Phione/shinies, as a assurance.

EVENT: Mew, Celebi, Deoxys, Jirachi, Darkrai, Shaymin, Arceus, Manaphy, Victini, Keldeo, Meloetta, Genesect.

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
Looking for dex entries of these pokemon and ONLY these pokemon

Lugia, Celebi, Regirock, Regice, Jirachi, Electrivire, and Meloetta just for dex entries and immediate trade back
Really need these to complete the pokedex, not to worried about Celebi, Jirachi or Meloetta though, the only Celebi I'm after I would like to trade for and has to be the Japanese Pokémon Bank Celebi UT from release day I will offer a lot for this

need lugia,jirachi,manaphy,meloetta,magmortar, and cryogonal for dex please pm me if willing to lend me to enter into pokedex

Poohee

Magical Girl
I need to evolve my Haunter so if someone wants to trade for a dex entry let me know by PM. I have Snivy, Feebass, Chimchar, and plenty others (no legendaries). I have Y so I can do Y exclusives. I can offer Pokerus as well.

LexSuicune

Feraligatr Master
I got a couple of 5IV Pokemon, a Charmander, Female, Modest with HA Solar Power and 4 Egg Moves and a Download Porygon for anyone willing to help me fill my Dex.

Just need these:

Raikou
Regice
Mesprit
Suicune
Heatran
Cresselia
Latias

xDoN904™

ⓈⓅⒺⒺⒹⓎ★ⓈⓅⒺⒺⒹ★ⒷⓄⓎ
I need this long list of legendaries in my dex. Shiny versions is nice if you have em.

Mew
Entei
Raikou
Suicune
Lugia
Ho-Oh
Celebi
Regice
Regirock
Registeel
Latias
Kyogre