• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dex Entry Trading Thread

de_darkrai

Looking for someone to trade back his Xerneas. I just need the dex entry. Thanks...

PM me or msg me if you are able to help. ^^

iky_ledian

Ledian Trainer
I need help filling my dex for pretty much all legends that are un-obtainable in X/Y lol. I only have these:
Xerneas
Yveltal
Moltres
Zapdos
Phione
Mewtwo
Manaphy
Palkia
Celebi
so to sum it up I need almost all other legends not listed.

I don't intend to keep them, I'll exchange a shiny or a legend as an assurance. PM if you're willing to help. ^__^ Thanks!

rotambo

Hey guys I'm missing 13 for my dex. All legendaries I need:
Mew
Celebi
Jirachi
Deoxys
Phione
Manaphy
Darkrai
Shaymin
Arceus
Victini
Keldeo
Meloetta
Genesect

If anyone has these feel free to pm me. Thanks

KumaPanda

Psyduck is cute <3
I need help with my dex for any non-XY legendary (not counting Mewtwo, Moltres, Zapdos, and Phione). I have 671 pokemon, so I can help you fill your dex too. PM me if interested.

fd203

Breeder and Trainer
looking for dex trade(i got Rayquaza atm)
Mew
Deoxys
Arceus
Keldeo
manaphy
i can offer 5v timid eevee or 5v adamant elekid for ur time.

Last edited:

scxxx

I need help filling my dex for pretty much all legends that are un-obtainable in X/Y lol. I only have these:
Xerneas
Yveltal
Moltres
Zapdos
Phione
Mewtwo
Manaphy
Palkia
Celebi
so to sum it up I need almost all other legends not listed.

I don't intend to keep them, I'll exchange a shiny or a legend as an assurance. PM if you're willing to help. ^__^ Thanks!

Can you help me out with the Palkia entry. I have a Uxie entry if you're willing to do so.

Ryohei

Shiny Hunter
Looking for the following for dex entries only!
Porygon 2
Trubish
Gorbodor
pokebank legends

Please and thank you :)

ALSO looking for someone to help me transfer pokemon from Gen 5 to Gen 6 using Pokebank. PM me to negotiate. I can offer shinies and events etc

Last edited:

alakazam^

Looking for Japanese Articuno dex entry!

I need the dex entries for:
Zapdos
Gliscor
Weavile
Magmortar
Electivire
Porygon-Z
Kricketot
Blitzle
Unown
All non-Kalos legends

For all of these, I just want the data, so of course that means I'll trade back immediately. I'll even offer my own shiny Pokemon as collateral to assure you that I intend to trade back.

I can offer the dex entries for:
Porygon-2
Baltoy
Castform
Stantler
Meowth
Buneary
Koffing
Bouffalant
Phione
All non-Kalos starters (or at least their evolved forms)

I can also offer various items as payment for your services, such as mutated berries, Starf berries, and Lucky Eggs.

Looking for all the Pokemon Legendaries for 'Dexing. I can offer a Shiny or two for collateral while we trade. And as a "tip" for these I can offer a few 3 or 4 IV'd Pokemon.

Can also offer everything else in the 'Dex minus these legendaries. Let me know if you want those as well.

Ryohei

Shiny Hunter
Looking for all pokebank legends for dex entries only.

ALSO looking for someone to help me transfer pokemon from Gen 5 to Gen 6 using Pokebank. PM me to negotiate. I can offer shinies and events etc

Last edited:

Get-rekt

Looking for a Zekrom to infuse with my Kyurem.
If anyone would be nice enough to lend me one please PM me.

I can offer a 4-5iv competitive pokemon with desired natures as a payment for your services, thanks. :)

EDIT: I just realised fusing the Pokemon consumes them. Going to go find my own Zekrom instead, unless someone here wants to trade.

Last edited:
Looking for the following for dex entries only!
Porygon 2
Trubish
Gorbodor
pokebank legends

I have a Garbodor I'm willing to part with. What sort of things do you have?

I can offer the Pokedex data for Kyogre.

I'm looking for the Pokedex data for Zapdos, Unown, Porygon-Z, Magmortar, Electivire, Weavile, and Gliscor, and Kricketot (but with that one, I need ti actually keep it so I can evolve it and get the data for Kricketune).

I can offer any mutated berry, a Lucky Egg, or a Master Ball as payment for your services if you get me the Pokedex data for these Pokemon.

I can get you the Dex entries for all but Gliscor, Weavile and Zapdos, and have a Kricketune you can keep. I do need the Kyogre entry.

I now have the data for everything but Eelektrik and Zapdos.
I can offer the almost any breedable bank Pokemon, Pokedex data for Articuno and Unown, any kind of berry (but the Starf and Lansat will take 5 more days), Lucky Eggs, or a Master Ball in exchange.

kuyan

need help with the kalos dex.
if anyone would be so kind as to trade me zapdos, moltres, rotom and shuckle it would make me very happy
i will trade them back of course
i dont have much to offer as pokebank isnt available in Australia yet but if you need help with kalos dex aswell i will help
pm me if youre willing to help me

Luster Dragon

Insanity Crazy
Hi all, after much work i have filled my national dex with the exception of these pokemon:
---
#151 mew
---
#201 Unown
#243 Raikou
#244 Entei
#245 Suicune
#249 Lugia
#250 Ho-Oh
#251 Celebi
---
#377 Regirock
#378 Regice
#379 Registeel
#380 Latias
#381 Latios
#382 Kygore
#383 Groudon
#384 Rayquaza
#385 Jirachi
#386 Deoxys
---
#480 Uxie
#481 Mesprit
#482 Azelf
#483 Dialga
#484 Palkia
#485 Heatran
#486 Regigigas
#487 Giratina
#488 Cresselia
#489 Phione
#490 Manaphy
#491 Darkrai
#492 Shaymin
#493 Arceus
---
#494 Victini
#638 Cobalion
#639 Terrakion
#640 Virizion
#641 Tornadus
#642 Thundurus
#643 Reshiram
#644 Zekrom
#645 Landorus
#646 Kyurem
#647 Keldeo
#648 Meloetta
#649 Genesect

I have no interest in keeping any of the pokemon traded to me so don't worry if that's a concern of yours. Just pm me if you can help and let me know if I can return the favour in some way.
Oh, and if anyone does help they'll also obviously get access to my friend safari which contains abra, espurr and girafarig. Not much incentive, but there we go.
I also have plenty of HA froakies with near perfect ivs if you're interested.
Alas I have no legendaries left to trade from my game having traded them already to finish off the non-legendary portion of my dex, but given that i plan to immediately trade back anything given to me i hope that wont be too much of an issue.

Last edited:

Blaze990

Hello :) I'm looking for zapdos for dex entry will trade back. I can offer HA Treecko with synthesis and leech seed or Totodile with crunch, ice punch and dragon dance. If you can help please PM me

itzfritz

Hello, I'm asking for anyone to help me obtain the data for most of the legendary pokemon from pokebank and zapdos.
In return, I can give you a:

Male Shiny Charizard
Jolly Natured 31/31/31/31/31/0
EV trained (252 atk, 252 spd, 4 Hp)
Nicknamed "Kushala" in a repeat ball
Moves: Outrage, Dragon Claw, Flare Blitz, Dragon Dance
Currently lvled at high 70's

or a 6IV modest clauncher, or a 5IV Naive absol (-Spatk) I think this one has egg moves too , or a 5IV bold flabebe (-Atk)
(These 3 are lvl 1 and I'm willing to part with more than one of these)

This won't be right now, but probably in the next couple weeks. I still need to complete most of the other dex entries and I'm also a busy college student so I can't be playing too often. The legendaries I need are below
1st gen: zapdos, mew
2nd gen: entei, raikou, ho-oh, lugia, celebi
3rd gen: regirock, regice, registeel, latios, latias, kyogre, groudon, rayquaza, jirachi, deoxys
4th gen: uxie, mesprit, azelf, dialga, palkia, heatran, regigigas, giratina, cresselia, manaphy, darkrai, shaymin, arceus
5th gen: victini, cobalion, terrakion, virizion, tornadus, thundurus, landorus, zekrom, reshiram, kyurem, kaldeo, meloetta, genesect

Now I know some of these are event legendaries but I don't know specifically which ones I don't need. If I don't need some of these for the shiny charm, just let me know. Also, I'll give a shiny deposit while we trade. I don't want to keep any of the legendaries, I just want them for dex purposes.
Oh, and if you have a porygon2 and porygon-z, I'll need that too for dex entries. PM me if you can help me out.
please and thank you

Flipmander

I'm looking for a Sandstorm Vivillon. It's all I need to complete my collection of them. I don't have a lot to offer really, as my job takes away a lot of time, but let me know what you're looking for and I'll see what I can do. Thanks.