• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dex Entry Trading Thread

LinkZ

Hello! I need this pokemon in order to complete my national dex. It is quite a lot so I don't think anyone want to help me with this but I would really appreciate the help if you can help me with some of these! I don't want to keep them, I just need the pokedex data so I will trade them right back to you!

Raticate
Venonat
Persian
Rapidash
Seel
Grimer
Krabby
Kingler
Hitmonlee
Weezing
Tangela
Magmar
Omanyte
Omastar
Kabutops
Mew
Natu
Xatu
Aipom
Sunflora
Misdreavus
Unown
Girafarig
Donphan
Stantler
Hitmontop
Magby
Blissey
Grovyle
Sceptile
Marshtomp
Swampert
Silcoon
Wurmple
Seedot
Shiftry
Vigoroth
Slaking
Numel
Camerupt
Cacnea
Baltoy
Claydol
Lileep
Cradily
Armaldo
Feebas
Milotic
Castform
Snorunt
Glalie
Sealeo
Walrein
Deoxys
Grotle
Torterra
Monferno
Infernape
Prinplup
Empoleon
Kricketune
Shinx
Luxio
Cranidos
Rampardos
Shieldon
Bastiodon
Cherubi
Cherrim
Shellos
Gastridon
Ambipom
Buneary
Luponny
Glameow
Purugly
Bronzor
Bronzong
Happiny
Finneon
Lumineon
Electivire
Magmortar
Manaphy
Shaymin
Arceus
Victini
Servine
Surperior
Pignite
Emboar
Dewott
Samurott
Herdier
Stoutland
Munna
Musharna
Pidove
Tranquill
Unfezant
Zebstrika
Tympole
Palpitoad
Seismitoad
Swadloon
Leavanny
Whimiscott
Lilligant
Darmanitan
Carracosta
Archeops
Cinccino
Deerling
Frillish
Jellicent
Kling
Klingklang
Elektrik
Elektross
Elgyem
Beheeyem
Bouffalant
Vullaby
Mandibuzz
Volcarona
Keldeo
Meloetta
Genesect

shinyclauncher1234

the shinyclauncher12
I need most pokemon for my shiny charm,I'm willing to trade a shiny if you can help me fill up at least 2 regions :)

kuyan

only need zapdos and rotom
please help
i have moltres and articuno if you need their dex entries

Last edited:

Ryohei

Shiny Hunter
Looking for pokebank legends for dex entries only.

Please and thank you :)

ALSO looking for someone to help me transfer pokemon from Gen 5 to Gen 6 using Pokebank. PM me to negotiate. I can offer shinies and events etc

Sasukat

Back from the dead
LF someone who can dex trade me a Mew, as it's the last Kanto mon I need for dex.

Can offer dex trading Xerneas/Yveltal/Mewtwo/Phione/Articuno/Zapdos, and one starter of your choice/phione for helping. If you can dex trade me the mew, i'll give you a 4-5iv pokemon for your help

Last edited:

fd203

Breeder and Trainer
looking for dex trade Rayquaza and entei for;
Deoxys
Arceus
Keldeo
manaphy

Last edited:

Psychophrenia

Need Dex Info for:
Raikou, Entei, Celebi, Regirock, Regice, Registeel, Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza, Jirachi, Deoxys, Uxie, Mesprit, Dialga, Palkia, Heatran, Regigigas, Giratina, Cresselia, Darkrai, Shaymin, Arceus, Victini, Terrakion, Virizion, Thundurus, Tornadus, Reshiram, Zekrom, Landorus, Kyurem, Keldeo, Meleotta, Genesect.

I Can Offer Dex Info for:
Cobalion, Latias, all other pokebank pokemon excluding legendaries.

So close to completing my dex, would appreciate any and all help!! :)

FensVaporeon

LF Shaymin and Victini.

Could trade Celebi in return.

Miss Alexis

Event Collector :)
Hello I have Pokemon X and all of its Exclusives and I happen to got an extra Xerneas for trade, a japanese one I got from the GTS

I am looking to complete my dex, including getting the fossil Pokemon, Kabuto, Omanyte as well as the Legendary Y Pokemon Yvetal and some Y exclusives. My FC is in my sig and Im looking forward to your PM!

The Hiker king

Non Sequitur
Need data for:

-Huntail, Articuno, Zapdos

Have:
X/Y dex:
-Moltres, Yveltal, Xerneas, Politoad, Scizor
-Most fully evolved X/Y Pokémon that don't require trading with an item attachment.

National dex:
-Yamask, Munna, Tropius, Xatu, Venomoth, Forretress, Breloom, Chansey, Froslass, Cottonee, Porygon, + starters in sig

JuanFN

I have an Articuno, Zapdos, Yvetal, Azelf and Xerneas. I am looking to trade them for other Pokedex entries such as the legends that aren't available yet.

NightShadow

Trying to get Oval charm. I don't plan on keeping them, it's just for dex purposes.
I need the following.

Rhyperior
Makuhita
Wynot
Boldore
Clampearl
Huntail
Gorebyss
Chinchou
Articuno
Moltres

Garchomp
Excavaliar
Gengar
Politoad
Seadra
Kingdra
Lotad
Ludicolo
Trubbish
Timburr
Spinarak
Gliscor
Igglybuff
Wigglytuff
Gothita
Gothitell
Bonsly
Likiliky
Hydriegon
Dragonite
Xerneas

Now obviously some of these I only need to level up, but it's just easier trading. So if any of you have any of the pokemon listed pm me. Ps, sorry if I spelled some of their names wrong, using an ipad and autocorrect.

hunter_aran

OmegaMetroidTrainer
Hi! I'm still trying to complete the Kalos dex for the oval charm and here is what I still need:

Wormadam
Surskit
Sharpedo
Gallade
Florges
Vespiquen
Delcatty
Scrafty
Skiploom
Jumpluff
Munchlax
Mienshao
Malamar

Taillow
Kingdra
Rhyperior
Granbull
Yanmega
Makuhita
Chimecho
Wynaut
Zapdos

Vibrava
Flygon
Barboach
Poochyena
Murkrow
Honchkrow
Voltorb
Timburr
Aggron
Tyranitar
Igglybuff
Banette
Lickylicky
Scizor

I can offer dex entries back as well as free 5IV male Charmanders with egg moves! Please PM me! Thanks!

tyron18

Looking for Mew can offer 6 iv Delphox, Mewtwo and Mewtwoinite Y and Blaziken with speed boost and stone in return for dex entry or for keeps.

Ryohei

Shiny Hunter
Looking for pokebank legends for dex entries only.

Please and thank you :)

ALSO looking for someone to help me transfer pokemon from Gen 5 to Gen 6 using Pokebank. PM me to negotiate. I can offer shinies and events etc

Fooblez

Just looking for an Articuno or Zapdos. I have a bunch of pokebank pokemon and all starters if interested. Ill package the ones that have hidden abilities. Also would trade my moltres

Coheeeeed

Am looking for the dex entrys for the following pokemon, all help would be greatly appreciated as this is all i have left until the national dex is complete!

Raikou
Lugia/Ho-oh
Celebi
Regigigas/regirock/regiice/registeel
latios
Kyrogue/Rayquazza
Jirachi
Axelz/Uxie/Mesprit
Dialga/Palkia/Giratina
Reshiram/zekrom/kyurem
Genesect