• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dex Entry Trading Thread

Psychophrenia

Need Dex Info for:
Arceus

I Can Offer Dex Info for:
Mew, Rayquaza, Darkrai, Zekrom, Reshiram and Phione and all other non legendary pokebank pokemon.

So close to completing my dex, would appreciate any and all help!! :)

Last edited:

Mega Typhlosion

Looking for Articuno, Zapdos and Moltres for Dex Entries. I can offer Treecko, Cyndaquil, Mudkip (for dex entries). 4 IV Cyndaquil can be given as reward. I can also trade Yveltal and Phione for dex entries only.

Thanks. PM me please.

FensVaporeon

Looking for Shaymin and Victini. The last two Legends that I'm missing.

I'd be able to trade another Event Legendary in Return.
(ATM I have: Celebi, Jirachi, 6IV timid Darkrai)

Not interested in anything else then Shaymin and Victini.
And I won't do Dextrades, so pls don't ask for that. Sorry.

Fennel

Eeveelution Trainer
hi!
I'm looking for pokebank legends for dex entries only.

Please and thank you :)

Tadsh

Shiny Charm Hunter
Literally just missing regirock and mespirit from dex. Willing to offer shinies for the dex entries of these

A8ws

am only interested in dex entry for :
Mew
Celebi
Deoxys
Manaphy
Shaymin
Arceus
Keldeo
Genesect

i can start the trade with a mesprit i have.pm me if you can help me

Illusione-Tempus

I need all the non-kalos legendary Pokemon entries, especially non-event ones (I believe eventmon aren't required for the Shiny Charm).

I can't offer much though, but I've managed to obtain all the Pokebank Pokemon aside from different season Deerlings and East-Shellos, as well as the complete set of HA Sinnoh starters.

I also have all Kalos legendaries aside from Zapdos for dex trade, as well as a 4IV Zygarde and a 4IV Mewtwo up for trade.

My Pokedex entries is 632 and counting. I'm currently working on my living dex, and I've managed to evolve almost all Pokemon to their final stage. So if you need a non-legendary dex data (especially Unova, which has evolution levels around the 50s), or maybe only the 2nd stage, then I'll be more than happy to help. Although I'll still have to evolve some of them as I obtained some entries from a friend.

If you're willing to lend me a forme-changing Pokemon for me to forme-change first, I'll be sure to trade one of my precious shinies so you'll be sure that I trade with you again. :>

Otherwise, just having their dex entries is fine for me. :>

xDoN904™

ⓈⓅⒺⒺⒹⓎ★ⓈⓅⒺⒺⒹ★ⒷⓄⓎ
I need this long list of legendaries in my dex. Shiny versions is nice if you have em. Only Pokebanks that i have left for dex if you need them is Latias and Latios.

Mew
Entei
Raikou
Suicune
Lugia
Ho-Oh
Celebi
Regice
Regirock
Registeel
Jirachi
Deoxys
Azelf
Mesprit
Uxie
Heatran
Cresselia
Darkrai
Regigigas
Arceus
Victini
Virizion
Terrakion
Cobalion
Thundurus
Landorus
Keldeo
Meloetta
Genesect

I am looking for legendaries from all games (including X and Y) for dex entries. However, I am looking for NON-English legends! All I have so far is a Spanish Yvetal, so anything else would be awesome! Please PM me if you can help. I have some 4 IV rejects from breeding that I can give as gifts if desired! Thanks!

Need dex entry for:

Raikou
Entei
Suicune
Lugia
Ho-Oh
Latias
Latios
Kyogre
Groudon
Rayquaza
Heatran
Cresselia
Dialga
Palkia
Azelf
Mesprit
Uxie
Manaphy
Reshiram
Zekrom
Coballion
Terrakion
Virizion
Landorus
Tornadus
Thundurus

I can use a Shiny Rapidash as a collateral.

PM me if you can help me, thanks.

I'm looking for Non-Kalos Legends I have all other unobtainables and a shiny Togepi and Psyduck or trade and trade back. PM me. Thanks!

FC 3780-9100-5377

Mega Gobli

The Best
Well, it's been three long days since I started my quest to complete the Dex and get my hands on the Shiny Charm. It's been a little hard since I don't have access to the Pokebank, but I've been doing it via GTS and leveling up/breeding. And these are basically the ones I need now. If any of you can help me with this task, it will be greatly appreciated. I will also trade you for those pokemon if I happen to have what you are looking for. I know I don't need all the legendaries, but if you also have them, I can give them back as soon as I Dex record them. Pm me or something if interested.

Sunflora, Beheeyem,

Zapdos, Moltres,
Metagross, Regirock, Registeel, Latias, Kyogre, Rayquaza, Deoxys,
Raikou, Entei, Ho-Oh,
Uxie, Mesprit, Azelf, Dialga, Palkia, Heatran, Regigigas, Giratina, Cresselia, Shaymin, Victiny,
Cobalion, Terrakion, Virizion, Tornadus, Thundurus, Reshiram, Zekrom, Landorus, Kyurem, Keldeo,

Last edited:

Cap D. Blue

ボルトチェンジ
I've been working on the National Pokedex in X for a while, and I'm down to just needing all the non-event (ie. Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Deoxys, etc.) and non-Kalos native (i.e. anything not named Xerneas, Yveltal, Zygarde, Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, or Mewtwo) legendaries. I’m not looking for anything permanent: a series of trade-backs will suit me fine, as I only need them registered in my Dex.

I don't have much I can offer as compensation, but I do have a spare Moltres (tentative: it's currently offered on the GTS), a shiny Zweilous, Protean Froakies, and a few Eevees. I can also breed things like any of the starters, Fossils, or any Pokemon you need/want (assuming I can), if you're interested.

FC is 2079-7335-3293. Thank you!

shinyclauncher1234

the shinyclauncher12
Looking for

well here they are I need :

Phantump
Malamar
Slur puff
Aromatisse
Spritzee
Doublade
Florges
Spewpa
Keldeo
Tornadus
Thundrus
Landorus
Heatmor
Zweilous
Larvesta
Volcarona
Rufflet
Braviary
Vullaby
Mandibuzz
Stunfisk
Acceglor
Shelmet
Cryognal
Beartic
Beheyeem
Elektross
Elektrik
Klinklang
Klang
Klink
Ferrothorn
Galuvantula
Joltik
Jellicent
Amoongus
Karablast evo
Swanna
Vannilite
Reniclus
Gothitelle
Cincinno
Zoroark
Trubbish
Archeops
Caracosta
Cofagrigus
Scrafty
Scraggy
Crustle
Maractus
Krookodile
Kronorok
Sandile
Whismicott
Scolipede
Venipede
Whirlipede
Leavanny
Swadloon
Sewaddle
Sawk
Throh
Gurdurr
Timburr
Excadrill
Swoobat
Gigalith
Boldore
Zebstrika
Blitzle
Simisage
Purrloin
Herdier
Stoutland
Patrat
Samurott
Dewott
Emboar
Serperior
Probopass
Mamoswine
Weavile
Toxicroak
Skorupi
Spiritomb
Chatot
Bronzong
Skuntank
Chingling
Purugly
Lopunny
Shellos
Pachirisu
Vespiqueen
Mothim
Wormadam
Burmy
Cranidos
Roserade
Luxury
Kriketune
Bibarel
Staraptor
Starly
Empoleon
Monferno
Infernape
Torterra
Salamance
Sealeo
Walrein
Galalie
Absol
Chimecho
Bannete
Milotic
Armaldo
Clay doll
Crawdaunt
Seviper
Altaria
Swablu
Grumpig
Spoink
Wailmer
Sharpedo
Swalot
Minun
Plusle
Manectric
Medicham
Aggron
Dellcatty
Hariyama
Makuhutia
Exploud
Shedninja
Ninjask
Vigorith
Slaking
Surskit
Wingull
Swellow
Lotad
Cascoon
Beautifly
Silcoon
Wurmple
Lioone
Poocheyena
Swampert
Sceptile

That's all 3rd gen through 6 gen I haven't got to 2nd gen and 1st gen :/

Mega Gobli

The Best
I was going to post this in the Beautifly/Silcoon area but the last post in the thread was from 2011, so I will post it here instead...

Anyway, I need a Silcoon. If anyone has one I will trade for it or just for index recording. Pm me interested.

Edit--Never mind, I filled it up already, just need the Legendaries.

Last edited:

monzonzon

need for dex entry:

deoxys
keldeo
meloetta
manaphy

offering as colateral:

victini

pm me if intersted