• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dex Entry Trading Thread

charcolt12

Hello everyone! I need a lot of help with dex entries. I can currently dex trade a JPN Rayquaza. Here are the Pokémon that I need dex entries for:

Unown
Stantler
Raikou
Entei
Suicune
Slakoth
Vigoroth
Slaking
Baltoy
Claydol
Castform
Regirock
Regice
Registeel
Latias
Latios
Kyogre
Groudon
Jirachi
Deoxys
Kricketot
Kriketune
Cherubi
Cherrim
Buneary
Lopunny
Mismagius
Glameow
Purugly
Manaphy
Darkrai
Arceus
Tepig
Pignite
Emboar
Elgyem
Beheeyem
Meloetta
Genesect

Please PM me if any of these sound good.

Last edited:

Squirtle_Master

Leader of the Dark
Hello, I am looking to complete the Kalos Dex. For the Legends, obviously I will trade back.

Coastal:

Salamence

Pelipper

Tailow

Tentacruel

Krookodile

Rhyperior

Jolteon

Makuhita

Starly

Staraptor

Skuntank

Nidoking

Nidoqueen

Wynaut

Reuniclus

Flaafy

Clamperl

Huntail

Octillery

Lanturn

Articuno

Zapdos

Mountain:

Diglet

Flygon

Garchomp

Escavalier

Barboach

Whiscash

Purloin

Patrat

Lotad

Ludicolo

Buizel

Magneton

Magnezone

Voltorb

Trubbish

Timburr

Sandshrew

Lairon

Aggron

Tyranitar

Spinark

Igglybuff

Wigglyfuff

Gothita

Gothitelle

Sudowoodo

Lickilicky

Hydreigon

Xerneas

Zygarde

Mewtwo

Again, these will just be simple trade-backs for Dex entries. Thank you.

fd203

Breeder and Trainer
looking for dex trade manaphy, can offer arceus, mew, deoxys and shaymin

Phyroxzenoid

Competitive Battler
I just simply need to trade for Pokebank Legends & Starters to register them in my Pokedex. I can give them back immediately afterwards. I'll trade some of my favorite Pokemon for collateral. PM me and we can work something out, hopefully.

alakazam^

Looking for Raikou and Entei's dex entry. Can send my Arceus as collateral. Japanese only, please.

If anyone is willing to do it for Mew, Jirachi, Deoxys, Darkrai, Shaymin, Keldeo, Meloetta and Genesect it would be appreciated but they're not prioritary.

kraziemaniac

Hi, I'm trying to finish my dex and get the shiny charm, this is all I have left to acquire:
LF: Palkia, Dialga, Kyogre, Groudon

I currently have a Terrakion that I have as my buffer pokemon that I've been trading around for a new pokemon I haven't caught. Any help please?

Ju-da-su

FT: ALL LEGENDARIES DEX ENTRIES except Zygarde.

LF:

JOHTO:

*Pineco

HOENN: COMPLETED!

SINNOH

* Electivire
* Togekiss
* Porygon-Z
* Dusknoir

UNOVA

* Servine
* Pignite
* Dewott
* Herdier
* Mushana
* Pidove
* Seismotoad
* Levanny
* Lilligant
* Darminitan
* Maractus
* Archeops
* Cinccino
* Klinklang
* Eelektross
* Beheeyam
* Braviary

And other offer (female 5V/6V pokemons in fancy ball if possible)

Chimmy

FT:

Deoxys
darkrai
Victini
6iv shiny rayquaza

LF:
Celebi
---
Pokemon X- FC:4940-5505-6788

SoulOfSilver

Gym Leader
Hi there. I'm looking for Dex entries for the following Kalos Dex Pokemon: Roserade, Articuno, Zapdos, Honchkrow, Weavile, Gliscor and Scizor.

If someone can help with any of those it would be much appreciated. I'm willing to help you out in any way I can in return. Thank you!

Feunard

Can offer Cobalion and Azelf's dex entry for:

Johto

Celebi

Hoenn

Jirachi
Deoxys

Sinnoh

Manaphy
Shaymin
Arceus

Unova

Keldeo
Meloetta

Illusione-Tempus

Offering Dex entries of:

Kalos legendaries aside from Zapdos. Need to catch the one in X.
Lugia
Reshiram

Currently looking for:
Event legendaries

I actually decided to go get an Upgrade and finally obtained one.

Last edited:

jokette

Shiny Breeder
*Edit: got a Gliscor entry. Thanks!

Last edited:

Uber Sonata

Ruler of Uberland
Need Event Pokemon

I have gotten frustrated with the fact that there are no event Pokemon capable of being traded with on the GTS. I have a Charizard with X Megastone that I got through trading for dex entries, and now all that I require are the event Pokemon and some Pokemon that evolve through trade. Whoever I trade with I would like to have all of the event Pokemon if possible. I wish to trade and trade back with you using my Charizard. I do not wish to keep these Pokemon, unless a Mew, so there is no danger in me keeping them, since I'm waiting for Pokemon Bank to come to the US so I can get my own Legendaries into my game. If you are will to trade me an unwanted Mew or a shiny Honedge after the trades are complete, I would appreciate it. I go by Kurotsuki and my friend code is 1220-6546-7780. Please PM me if you wish to trade.

Last edited:

bweb1234

Looking for all legendary entries necessary for shiny charm other than the ones obtainable in Kalos region if you are able to help me out I can give

6IV timid frisk noibat w/ switcheroo
6IV adamant blaze Charmander w/ dragon dance // dragon pulse
6 IV jolly static elekid w/ fire punch // ice punch // barrier

+

Shiny 5IV Dustox

Rafat9

Future Gym Leader
Looking for help on legendary dex completion

List of Pokemon i need
[spoil]Raikou
Entei
Suicune
Lugia
HoOh
Regirock
Regice
Registeel
Latias
Latios
Kyogre
Groudon
Rayquaza
Uxie
Mesprit
Azelf
Dialga
Palkia
Heatran
Regigigas
Giratina
Cresselia
Cobalion
Terrakion
Virizion
Tornadus
Thundurus
Reshiram
Zekrom
Landorus
Kyurem[/spoil]

Willing to put up my shiny Goodra up as collateral.

Payment
5 pokemon seen = 1 48 BP items
5 pokemon seen = 1 5iv pokemon i can breed.
Breed list

[spoil]Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle, Vulpix, Zubat, Growlithe, Poliwag, Abra, Machop, Tentacool, Slowpoke, Magnemite, Shellder, Gastly, Staryu, Scyther, Pinsir, Magikarp, Eevee, Porygon, Dratini

Togepi, Mareep, Marill, Murkrow, Pineco, Gligar, Sneasel, Swinub, Skarmory, Houndour, Elekid, Larvitar

Mudkip, Ralts, Shroomish, Mawile, Aron, Meditite, Electrike, Feebas, Absol, Snorunt, Bagon, Beldum

Chimchar, Piplup, Starly, Bronzor, Gible, Riolu, Snover

Drilbur, Timburr, Venipede, Darumaka, Yamask, Zorua, Solosis, Frillish, Joltik, Ferroseed, Tynamo, Litwick, Axew, Pawniard, Deino, Larvesta

Froakie, Bunnelby, Fletchling, Honedge, Tyrunt, Goomy, Phantump, Noibat[/spoil]

Last edited:

Procyon

LF: Bank legendaries

Willing to put up zhiny zorua, or 6IV eevee, or shiny skiddo as collateral.
I'm just a little sick and tired of waiting on NoA to tell us something about the bank. I have all of the legendaries on my white 2 file just waiting to come over, so I honestly do not have any interest in keeping your bank pokemon.

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
Hi all. I have a Lugia, Reshiram, and Giratina, and am willing to trade them for their dex entries to those who need them. I am currently in need of Weavile, Rhyperior,Dusknoir,Magmortar, Electivire, Groudon, Rayquaza, the Regi's, Palkia, the Sinnoh Fairies, Zekrom, Virizion, Cobalion, and the event legends (Mew, Shaymin, etc) If you have these pokemon and can do an exchange, that would be awesome, but even if you don't, I'd be more than happy to trade these three to you for their entries as long as I get them back. Pm me if in need, cheers.

Phyroxzenoid

Competitive Battler
I'm looking for Pokedex entries for Moltres, Zapdos, Xerneas, and any Pokebank Legendary you might happen to have. PM me to trade.