• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dex Entry Trading Thread

SODA

Hunter Of Sparkles
Looking to Return trade a Jirachi for my dex. I have: Keldeo, Arceus, all four Regis, Shaymin, Meloetta, and almost every other legendary. PM me if you're interested. I would appreciate it very much ^_^

xAverage

Pokemon Master

Fooblez

Im very close to getting the shiny charm. I just need some even legendaries. Just looking for dex entries:

Jirachi
Victini
Deoxys
Shaymin
Manaphy
Keldeo
Moeletta
Genesect

I have the following:

Mew
Celebi
Lugia
Suicune
Kyogre
Groudon
Regigigas
Palkia
Dialga
Arceus
Zekrom
Kyurem
Azelf
Uxie
Mesprit
Terrakion
Virizion

Shayminslicker

Comes out of Nowhere
Looking for:

Groudon
Regigagas
Fortress
Hitmontop

And I will be done with the pokedex

Last edited:

LatiasLover

Pokemon Trainer
Looking for:

EDIT: Nothing, completed my pokedex. Thanks to those who traded pokemon with me. :)

PM me is possible. :)

Last edited:

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
I have several of the event legends that I would be willing to do dex trades with, and they are Jirachi, Mew, Keldeo, Genesect, Darkrai, Manaphy, Arceus, and Shaymin. I am in need of Meloetta and Deoxys dex entries, so if you have them and are willing to trade, please pm me. I can also do dex trades even if you do not have these two, as long as I get my pokemon back.

EDIT:Got Meloetta and Deoxys entries, but am still willing to trade my POkemon for their entries if you need them.

Last edited:

Doobius

completed legend dexes

Last edited:

chaoses

oblivious chaos
looking for
151 mew

can offer dex entries for regigigas celebi shaymin darkrai manaphy deoxys raquaza azelf kyogre groudon palkia dialga giratina latias latios suicune raikou entei zapdos multress articuno uxie

pm if you can help with anything on this list so far

Last edited:

Awsome Shiny 001

<--Awesome Shiny
I'm looking for a trade and trade back to complete my national dex in pokemon X. I have all pokemon except Darkrai and Arceus please PM me if you have a Darkrai, (or Arceus) and are trying to complete your dex too. Thanks!

sdotj

I am in desperate need of a porygon2! I cant seem to get my hands on one. All I need is to do a tradeback with someone, so if you have one, PM me please. Thanks!

Kolip

So i just need these pokemon to complete my dex and just want to do tradebacks.

currently looking for:
Mew
Shaymin

I have all other pokemon except for a few legends, so if you need a legendary dex entry or anything else and have one of the above, we can do a quick trade back for them.

Last edited:

Naemeria

Pokémon Breeder
LF Latias, Rayquaza, Dialga, Palkia and Xerneas tradeback

Can offer dex entries for almost any other pokemon.

venetrix

Kaiju trainer
LF Mew, Deoxys, Meloetta and Genesect. I can offer tradebacks for anything else in the Pokedex, and will trade for keeps anything listed in my sig. PM me if interested.

Bazza17

Hello!
I am looking for somebody to trade my Yveltal with a Xerneas so I can complete the Kalos Pokédex! Any help is much appreciated ^^

hannah 420

Looking for Darkrai, Arceus and Meloetta trade-tradeback to complete my pokedex.
I can offer entries for shiny Dialga, Palkia, Giratina and Lugia. Or standard entries for most legendaries besides the ones I need, including Mew, Rayquaza, Cresselia, Shaymin, Manaphy, Keldeo, Jirachi, Genesect.
PM me and we can work something out, these are my last 3 Pokemon needed so help would be very appreciated!

hollowdazz

normal type: Aipom,
LF
Gen 1
Clefable
Weezing

Gen 2
Lanturn
Sudowoodo
Unown
Corsola
Stuantler

Gen 3
Beautify
Dustox
Slaking
Camerupt
Lunatone
Claydol
Castform
Relicanth

Gen 4
Kricketune
Rampardos
Cherrim
Mismagius
Purugly
Bronzong
Lumineon

Gen 5
Stoutland
Musharna
Seismitoad
Whimsictt
Beheeyem
Cryogonal
Bouffalant

Ft
Good amount of 5 iv pokemon/egg move/ ha Pm me for lists
Darmanitan
Yamask
porygon
Frillsh
Crabby
Buneary
Meowth
Gen 2-5 Starters
Have has for all gen 4 starters
Magby
Elekid
i can offer dex entries for
Xerneas
Zekrom
Kyurem
Rayquaza
Terrakion
Landorus
Latios
All the legends on the list above are only for dex entries so trade them back as soon as we trade
If you want to trade for them pm me and I`ll give you their details

Pm me so we can help each other fill out our nat dex

Last edited:

Clarity

Rawr! <3
Hello :) Need to do some tradebacks to help complete my dex. Please and thank you. :)

Entei
Uxie
Landorus
Porygon2
Porygon-Z
Golem
Escavalier
Accelgor
Steelix
Rhyperior
Kingdra
Slowking
Aromatisse
Slurpuff

PM please! :)

Last edited:

masno30

wanting to do some trade backs im looking for keldeo, landorus, and arceus for dex entry seriously the last ones i need for shiny charm pm me if interested