• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dex Entry Trading Thread

Snackman106

Pokemon Master
Here is a list of the Pokemon I need to complete my Pokedex. Any help would be very much appreciated.
FT HA Squirtle with egg moves Aura Sphere and Water pulse. or other random pokemon if you have something you need.

PARASECT
VICTREEBELL
DODUO
DODRIO
MUK
SHELLDER
CLOYSTER
VOLTORB
EGGSECUTE
HITMONCHAN
WEEZING
RYDON
CHANSEY
STARMIE
JYNX
PINSIR
KABUTOPS
DRAGONAIR
DRAGONITE

Last edited:

Cavenaghi87

Hi guys!

Is there anyone who got a Blaziken with a speed boost ability and a Blazikenite?

I can offer:

Shiny Lapras at level 35
Shiny Pichu with a Volt tackle(level 1)
Shiny Ryhorn at level 1
Mewtwo with a Mewtwonite X

If this sounds interesting please PM me!

LeafeonTheVoid

New changes
Hello, I'm looking to finish filling my dex with data for certain legends. I can offer help in return, but all trades are just for dex data and will be traded back unless specified. Here's what I'm looking for:

Latios, Deoxys, Shaymin, Regigigas, Dialga, Thundurus, Landorus, and Genesect.

Any help will be greatly appreciated!

Treasurepanda

I gots help ;3;

Last edited:

LeafeonTheVoid

New changes
Reposting to update: I just completed the national dex as of yesterday so I no longer need assistance. I am however willing to help out others who still need to finish their dex. I'm usually free on weekends as I have classes on week days. Feel free to PM/VM me and we'll work out some trade backs. :)

Last edited:

sleven

I'm looking to start completing my dex entries first by getting the legendaries taken care of. If anybody can help pm me your fc

RSPM

Hi!

I am looking for legendaries to complete my dex. Need them all EXCEPT for the Kalos Legends (3 birds, Mewtwo, Xerneas, Zygarde and Yvetal)

I can help trading non legendary that are hard to find, pre evolutions, etc.

Of course, I won't try to keep any legends. I just need to trade and trade back in order to get dex entries.

PM plz!

shinycharizard06

DiversePokemonMaster
I'm almost done with my dex and if someone helps me I can help with about everything else. I need: venomoth, mankey, voltorb, ledian, natu, bellossom, granbull, skarmory, porygon2, hitmontop, wurmple, seedot, vigoroth, sealeo, shieldon, mothim, vespiqueen, shellos, lopunny, stunky, skuntank, bonsly, finneon, lumineon, weavile, magmortar, lickilicky, probopass, porygon-z, dusknoir, pignite, herdier, palpitoad, swadloon, duosion, vanillite, vanillish, frillish, klang, eelektrik, fraxure, aurorus. I'll help if you help me I trade back I just want to get that shiny charm

Mye

Someone has to win..
I need the following dex entries for national on my X, will offer a few rare candies to those who can help out: Natu, Xatu, Hitmontop, Magby, Treecko, Grovyle, Sceptile, Wurmple, Cascoon, Dustox, Seedot, Nuzleaf, Shiftry, Baltoy, Claydol, Metagross.

Edit: acquired sunflora/primeape/silcoon, both taken off the list.

Last edited:

krazy_fool_X

Hi guys, thought I'd sign up and seek help from you guys here.

I just need some of the event legendaries to finish my dex, and the ones I need are listed below. I can offer pretty much any other poke if you need to see them, including all non-event legendaries and a couple event ones (Arceus, Deoxys, Keldeo). We can do a trade-back, or maybe even a permanent trade if you really want to.

Pokes I need:
Mew
Jirachi
Manaphy/Phione (If you have a Manaphy, it'd be great if you'd give me enough time to breed my own Phione)
Darkrai
Shaymin
Meloetta
Genesect

Like I said, I don't have much to offer unless you have some pages you need to fill, or maybe you want a specific pokemon bred - I'm easy breezy. Thanks in advance!

I need the following legendaries to complete the dex:

Legendaries:

Den II: Entei, Suicune
Gen III: Regirock
Gen IV: Mespirit, Uxie, Heatran
Gen V: Cobalion, Terrakion, Virizion, Thundurus, Landorus

and Events:

Gen I: none
Gen III: Deoxys
Gen: IV: none
Gen V: Keldeo, Genesect

PM me if you'd like to help and I'd do tradebacks.

Last edited:

Treasurepanda

I need a shiny charmeleon for my shiny dex
Will give right back

shinycharizard06

DiversePokemonMaster
I need:
lopunny
swoobat
magmortar
hitmontop
porygon2
porygon-z
weavile
dusknoir
vespiquen
skiploom
vanillish
boldore
please help I'm almost there I can help too and tradeback thanks

Last edited:

Ironthunder

The Uncultured One
I really need data on Cascoon, Mew, Meloetta, Groudon and Manaphy. Anyone out there with any of those five pokes willing to do a tradeback? I can offer data on most every other legendary that has been released, as well as a few breed-only pokemon, and all the starters in their base forms.

Last edited:

xChrisx

Need help(Touch Trade) getting Shiny Charm :

Ho-Oh
Regice
Registeel
Latias
Kyogre
Groudon
Rayquaza
Heatran
Regigigas
Giratina
Cresselia
Phione
Landorus
Tornadus
Thundurus
Reshiram

Thanks in advance.

life207

The Fire Menace
Excuse me, I was wondering if anyone has a bulbasaur they could trade. Me, that, Tailow, Roserade (or just a shiny stone), Aegiaslash or dusk stone. Those are some of the pokemon I need to complete the Kalos Pokedex. It would mean so much to me if someone could help. Please pm me if you can help.

Hello, I'm looking for a Mew and a Shaymin for the dex entries, anyone got them?

Hello everyone! I really need assistance on completing my National Pokedex, if anyone would like to help I want to start by filling in all the legendary entries. Thanks!