• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dex Entry Trading Thread

djduststorm

Shiny Collector
Looking for these pokemon:

chimecho
Electivire
swoobat
leavanny
zygarde

just dex entries is fine... I can offer most legendaries in return or 5iv pokemon and other things. PM me if interested

Tangeh

Seeking the following legends for dex entries and trade back:

Ho-oh, latios, groudon, dialga, thundurus, zekrom, and landorus.

All done!

Last edited:

Azulart

Shiny Hunter
Hello,

I'm looking for someone that can help me fill my pokedex with some back-trading.
I'm mainly looking for the unobtainable mons like Zekrom, Latias, Latios, Giratina, Palkia, Dialga and so forth.

I will nickname a pokemon " Already got" so I can communciate with you while trading

As a token of appreciation I will give you a 6v shiny Litwick.

My goal is to get the Shiny charm as soon as possible, so when you have the time and mons
I hope you will consider helping me :)

Thanks !

eiger

Shiny Hunter
Got these dex fillers for trade :
Serious Mesprit
Sassy Cobalion
Calm Regirock
Brave Regirock
Sassy Virizion
Sassy Heatran
Gentle Azelf

PM me if you need one of these

Winona

~*~The Sky Tamer~*~
Hello! I need help with completing my dex :)
It'll be instant-tradeback...please let me know if you could help!

I'm trying to complete my national dex so I can get the charms :'D

2rsa

Shiny Hunter
Shiny charm obtained. Thanks to those who helped out. ^^
Now I need Dex entries for these:
Darkrai, Shaymin and Deoxys.
As a thank you I can offer spare IV breed pokemons, spare Items or pokerus.

Last edited:

pokefreakceetje

LF manaphy. Then is my dex completed totally.

FruitcakePanda

LF Raikou trade back as looking too complete national dex, any help would be appreciated :)

mew801

LF: Articuno, Zapdos, Raikou, Lugia, Regigigas, Latias, Groudon and Yveltal for dex entry. I am an honest person and would be more than happy to trade anything if you need a certain dex entry and then do a trade back. I have all National Dex Pokemon excluding the ones listed above as well as Mew, Deoxys, Jirachi, Phione, Manaphy, Darkrai, Shaymin, Arceus, Victini, Meloetta and Genesect. I also have many 5-6IV Pokemon and the ability to breed for Egg Moves and Abilities. PM me if you're interested - thanks! :)

elsdrake

i actually need help to fil my dex

can anyone trade a melloeta or a jirachi...will trade back

also in return i can help with genesect entry

My FC is 5129-1074-7756

EpicNealTime

I need some help filling my Dex!
Still need:
Kyogre
Dialga
Palkia
Giratina
Registeel
Regigigas
Zekrom

FC: 0877-1208-7609

I appreciate it!

your_worst_nightmare

Pokerman Master
I'd like to know if there is anyone kind enough to help me fill my pokedex. So far I've obtained 252.. I've had the game for a week and wonder trade has helped some but it takes forever. Is anyone willing to help me? If so pm me, in return I have a couple of egg move pokemon with great IVs I've obtained from the wonder trade that seem to be legit. That or a ditto or two that are jap, I also have a couple of pokes with pkrs. I can explain more in pm of what I have on my pokedex so far or even give a list if that helps.

Thanks in advance! ;196;

Trying to complete my National Dex. I only need two Pokémon. Electivire and Victini. I don't need to keep them. They will be sent right back to you. If anybody can help, please send me a PM.

Kelv

I need help with Cincinno, Aromatisse, Bellossom, Froslass. I may have what you are looking for except for legendaries because I "obtained" those through tradebacks. Of legendaries I have Zygarde, Uxie, Mesprit, Moltres that's it.

Please PM if you can help.

Edit: Managed to get Dawn and Shiny stones from SST and got Cincinno and Froslass. So now I only need Aromatisse and Bellossom.

Last edited: