• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dex Entry Trading Thread

Britt

Collector!
Hi, I'm looking for Swoobat, Chimecho, Togetic, Blissey, Porygon2, Lopunny, Leavanny, and Manaphy to complete my Pokédex. I'm just looking for a trade to enter into my dex, I'm not interested in keeping them.

Please PM me if you can help me out. Thanks for reading!

your_worst_nightmare

Pokerman Master
*I still need some help filling my Pokédex, I've put together a list of what I still need. I will trade back of-course and I will be very grateful to whom ever does help me out. Also if there is anyone who needs help aswell I will try to do what I can. I'm on EST-5 just FYI.

Kanto

023-Ekans
036-cefable
047-Parasect
048-Venonat
049-Venomoth
053-Persian
057-Primeape
089-Muk
100-Voltorb
107-Hitmonchan
109-Koffing
126-Magmar
138-Omanyte
144-Articuno
145-Zapdos

Photo
186-Poitoad
200-Misdreavus
201-Unown
204-Pineco
233-Porygon 2
234-Stantler
237-Hitmontop
243-Raikou
244-Entei
245-Suicune

Hoenn

254-Sceptile
269-Dustox
275-Shiftry
288-Vigoroth
289-Slaking
331-Cacnea
344-Claydol
346-Cradily
348-Armaldo
367-Huntail
368-Gorebyss
378-Regice
385-Jirachi

Shinoh

401-Kricketot
402-Kricketune
408-Cranidos
409-Rampardos
411-Bastiodon
413-Wormadam
414-Mothim
416-Vespiquen
421-Cherrim
429-Mismagius
431-Glemeow
432-Purgly
436-Bronzor
440-Happiny
446-Munchlax
450-Hippowdon
457-Lumineon
461-Weavile
462-Magnezone
463-Lickylicky
465-Tangrowth
466-Electivire
467-Magmortor
468-Togekiss
472-Gliscor
473-Mamoswine
474-Porygon-Z
476-Probopass
477-Dusknoir
480-Uxie
482-Azelf
488-Cresselia

Unova

497-Serperior
502-Dewott
509-Purrloin
519-Pidove
520-Tranquill
521-Unfezant
535-Tympole
537-Seizmitoad
540-Sewaddle
547-Whimsicott
548-Petilil
549-Lilligant
553-Krookodile
554-Darumaka
555-Darmanitan
562-Yamask
563-Cofagrigus
565-Carracosta
567-Aecheops
583-Vanillish
592-Frillish
593-Jellicent
599-Klink
601-Klinklang
603-Elektrik
604-Elecktross
609-Chandelure
619-Mienfoo
620-Mienshao
628-Braviary
629-Vulaby
630-Mandibuzz
637-Volcarona
638-Cobalion
639-Terrakion
640-Virizion
642-Thundurus
645-Landorous
649- Genesect

I have edited this list, and I am still hoping someone would be gracious enough to help. I will help in return any way I can please pm me!

Last edited:
Trying to complete the dex, and right now I'd like entei, raikou, suicune, and ho-oh. Obviously will trade back. Can't offer much... can trade a celebi?

Snackman106

Pokemon Master
Need a Crobat for dex completion.

Cobalt2

Some Random Guy...
Hey guys, really need a few pokes for completing the Kalos dex. I'm looking for these:
Rhyperior
Poochyena
Garchomp
Shelgon
Salamence
I can offer a 4 IV Pokemon for seeing at least 3 of these. PM me if you are interested.

Obelisk 1

Defense Trainer
Hey, I'm looking for the following dex entries. I can offer 4 or 5IV pokemon if you give me time, shinies, legendaries, Vivillon patterns or other pokemon in return, as I have made pretty good progress through completion of the national dex now. If there is anything that you are looking for, just ask and I'll see if I can get it for you or have it. I'm mainly looking to speed up this dex completion.

Oh, I'm also open to doing touch trades, but ideally I would prefer a deal with pokemon I could keep, as that will make it easier for future.

#683-Aromatisse
#685-Slurpuff
#706-Goodra

I have the items and pokemon necessary to get Aromatisse and Slurpuff now ok, I just need someone to trade and tradeback with. PM me if you can help out

Last edited:

Dzum101

Hey everyone! I just need a KYOGRE. Anyone who will temporarily trade me a Kyogre, that will be incredible!! Please just message me or reply to this! I can offer almost every single pokemon in existence -- just ask! But this includes lots of non-event legends!

checkered

Not quite a dex entry post but I need a honchkrow or murkrow with Foul Play for breeding purposes.

Can help out by offering a couple dex entries that you may not have.

Grey Wind

Looking for Manaphy, Arceus, Meloetta and Genesect for dex purposes. Can offer most other Pokemon.

Last edited:

Leopoldos

I'm looking for a Porygon2. I have a Porygon with Up-Grade to trade if someone is also in the same boat. I need it to complete my pokedex.

MrCrafty

Hey guys I'm looking to complete my PokeDex and have one of each Pokemon. As of right now I'm focusing on the original 151 so if anyone is willing to help I would appreciate it.

Whenever

Hello! I need those Pokemon to complete the dex, but I want to keep it. Can offer pokemon of friend safari,even with HA.

Aurorus
Heliolisk
Jellicent female
Simipour
Herdier
Dusknoir
Porygon Z
Togekiss
Magmortar
Hippowdon
Silcoon
Swoobat
Porygon 2
Kingdra

Last edited:

Hugo1234

Need the foflowing pokemon to complete the dex
I trade back immediatly
Dusknoir
porygon2
xatu

can trade for dex entry every legendary and Event pokemon

Thank you dex completed

Last edited:

X2koda

Dragon Keeper
I need total help with my pokedex
I got 214 out of 718
Itll take forever if I keep depositing a pokemon in the gts then waiting for it

Also I need most of the legendaries non shiny since I got all the shiny ones already
Kyurem
And a shiny rotom that will be returned after I change it into its different forms

seelking

Beginning Trainer
Looking for a Yveltal to complete my Kalos Pokedex (Last pokemon I need) so I will trade back Yveltal immediately. Thank You for the help

ConnorFergo

Looking for these if anyone can help pm me

Shelder
Gorebyss
Zapdos
Wooper
Accelgor
Bellsprout
Poliwrath
Politoad
Ekans
Barboach