• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dex Entry Trading Thread

shinymasta

looking for the following pokemon for my dex completion
19-rattata
20-raticate
86-seel
87-dewgong
200-misdreavus
201-unown
242-blissey
252-treecko
253-grovyle
254-sceptile
287-slakoth
288-vigoroth
289-slaking
343-baltoy
344-claydol
351-castform
367-huntail
393-piplup
394-prinpulp
395-empoleon
401-kricketot
402-kricketune
420-cherubi
421-cherrim
429-mismagius
456-finneon
457-lumineon
467-magmortor
474-porygon-z
478-froslass
486-regigigas
490-manaphy
529-drillbur
530-excadrill
535-tympole
536-palpitoad
537-seismitoad
643-reshiram
please pm me if you have any of these and are willing to trade them or swap them for some dex entries you may need dont care if these are shiny or not but if they are i have shinies and events to trade for them. if not shiny i have a ton of legends i can trade for a group of 6.

Last edited:

DarkForce

Unknown Trainer
EDIT: Done

Last edited:
I know its too much to ask but could someone here please lend me the legendaries from gen II, III, IV and V so I can get their dex entries? Right now, they're the only things I need to complete my pokedex. If it seems too much then I'll appreciate if you only lend me a handful of them.

Xenomata

MS Paint Sableye
Well I think that making the post with the full list would make things too long, especially since there are other things I would like to note, so I made a Pastebin list.

http://pastebin.com/Tc8Sid5n

You can also find the link in my Signature at any time.

Some clarifications:

~If you would like for me to trade back a certain pokemon, then that can be done. However, if you are willing to let me keep whatever, then thank you, that will certainly make things easier on me when I set out to complete the Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire pokedex.

~The * next to a pokemon's name means I can technically get it myself, due to a number of circumstances:
-Obtainable in the wild in Pokemon Y
-Either the pre-evolved form is obtainable in the wild, or the pre-evo is in my possession.
-Either it's pre-evo is in the wild, or I can breed for it. In some cases, I am being stubborn and refuse to get the entry because I intend to soon breed the pokemon for competitive purposes (example, Gible), which would simultaneously allow me to get its evolved form if I do not have it (in the same example, Gabite)
-I have a Friend Safari available that provides the pokemon (which means I haven't caught them out of sheer laziness)

~With the above in mind, the ones not marked are that way for a number of reasons
-Not obtainable in the wild, under any circumstances
-I do not have a pre or post evo of the pokemon in question
-Due to version exclusiveness, it may not be available in my version of the game (Version Y)
-The pre-evo can only be evolved through trading
-They are legendary.
-On the above notes, a lot of the pokemon I can't obtain myself I do have in Pokemon Black and Pokemon White 2, however because I do not have a Pokemon Bank subscription (and for the longest time didn't have much need for one), I cannot send them over. Plus, most of them were on Black, which only up until recently I had thought lost (always check your backpacks side pockets kids).
-Some of the pokemon I have also had a hard time finding reasonable deals for on the GTS (no one is going to give away a Shiny Latias, or heck even a normal one, in exchange for a Raticate, unless they were desperate [and yes, that was an actual thing I have seen]). You can imagine I might be a bit stubborn and not want to come here, but I really wanted to finish the Pokemon Y Pokedex before the Hoenn Remakes are released...

~The optional ones are, of course, optional, I think. Meloetta and Genesect are not marked as such, but they are.

~If you want payment... well I don't know what to offer, since if you are helping me, then I imagine you could potentially just make whatever you want yourself... but I do have a number of 5 IV pokemon in stock, however again I imagine you could just make it yourself... and I have absolutely nothing valuable in terms of Items... but anyways, if you want payment, then just say so and I can see what I can do.

~If you have the pokemon in your own Friend Safari, then you can simply PM me with your FC, and once I have whatever, remove me. And don't worry, I will tell you when I have whatever the second I get it, no exploiting the use of your Safari.

~If you happen to get a pokemon with marks on it, then just to clarify, each mark signifies a max IV. Circle is HP, Triangle is Attack, Square is Defense, Heart is Sp. Attack, Star is Sp. Defense, and Diamond is Speed. Of course, I don't mark all the babies I hatch, so if it is markless, then that means it is a baby I didn't care for, and that it might have IVs that might mean something to you.

~In terms of times I am available, well we will have to discuss that via PM's, however I will not be available on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays from 5:00 PM-8:00 PM PST. Of course, times are always scheduled to change.

Anyways, thank you for taking a few minutes to read this. I will save my other thanks for if you decide to help me out.

Brigidd

I need to obtain a couple pokémon for the shiny charm (I have seen these, but haven't really obtained them...D:) - no legendaries needed, and I can certainly trade the pokémon back to you, if you'd like! I have a couple HA/dream ball and bank ball pokémon to offer in exchange for each entry:

Dream Ball/HA -
Seedot, Exeggcute, Taillow, Swablu, Audino, Munna, Sigilyph, Skitty, Cottonee, Petilil, Omanyte, Igglybuff, Riolu, Castform, Murkrow, Kangaskhan, Ponyta, Poochiena, Trapinch, Dratini, Wurmple, Drifloon, Feebas, Snorunt and Spinarak.

Special Ball -
Moon ball: Vulpix, Misdreavus, Cleffa and Venonat
Lura ball: Horsea
Safari ball: Cubone
Friend ball: Mareep, Meowth, Larvitar and Roselia
Love ball: Buneary and Igglybuff
Fast ball: Pichu
Heavy ball: Phanpy
Level ball: Growlithe

And here are the entries I still need:

Johto -
Ledian, Yanma, Mantine, Skarmory, Houndoom

Hoenn -
Linoone, Masquerain, Loudred, Exploud, Delcatty, Aggron, Medicham, Manectric, Carvanha, Sharpedo, Wailmer, Wailord, Grumpig, Spinda, Vibrava, Zangoose, Corphish, Crawdaunt, Kecleon, Banette, Relicanth, Bagon

Sinnoh -
Staraptor, Bibarel, Wormadam, Mothim, Vespiqueen, Gastrodon, Honchkrow, Mime Jr, Gabite, Hippowdon, Toxicroak, Abomasnow, Weavile, Magnezone, Yanmega, Glaceon, Mamoswine, Gallade, Probopass

Unova -
Watchog, Liepard, Simisage, Simisear, Simipour, Boldore, Swoobat, Palpitoad, Throh, Whirlipede, Scolipede, Krokorok, Crustle, Scrafty, Reuniclus, Vanillish, Vanilluxe, Cubchoo, Cryogonal, Mienshao, Golurk

Kalos -
Greninja, Pyroar, Meowstic, Aegislash, Slurpuff, Skrelp, Heliolisk, Dedenne

And that's all! Thanks for reading.:D

Last edited:

darknova

Old School Trainer
I've finally gotten the shiny charm, but there are two pokemon I still need to 100% complete the dex. I need arceus and meloetta. If anyone can trade them and then I can just trade them back so I can get the dex info, I'd appreciate it, but I have some shinies to trade if you can trade them for keeps. pm me if you can trade them.

shinies i can offer:
absol
pyroar
pichu
dratini
dragonite
tropius
dedenne

Is there someone here who could lend me the following pokemon so I can complete my pokedex.
Mew
Entei
Raikou
Suicune
Celebi
Regice
Regirock
Groudon
Kyogre
Dialga
Regigigas
Terrakion
Tornadus
Thundarous
Malloeta
Genesect
I'll greatly appreciate your help.

Satsuki

Hi,
I'm only missing a few Dex entries and would really appreciate if someone could help me out.

378 Regice
379 Registeel
382 Kyogre
385 Jirachi
386 Deoxys
480 Uxie
481 Mesprit
482 Azelf
484 Palkia
490 Manaphy
492 Shaymin
646 Kyurem
649 Genesect
719 Diancie

I'm not interested in Legendaries and it would be great if I could just borrow them for a second. Please pm me if you can help me! also if you just have a few I listed
Thanks! :D

Last edited:
Hi all! my dex is nearly complete and I only need the following;

manaphy
shaymin
resharim
meloetta
genesect.

Im only looking for the dex entry so touch trading will do the job. I can offer some of my legendaries as collateral. thanks to anyone that can help

Dragon trainer

Arise from the Ashes
I'm currently looking for trades of the following pokemon just for the 'dex so just touch trading as I cant get stones as I'm not too good on the EV training I have a shiny clauncher I can give as a thanks:

- Gallade
- Roserade
- Honchrow
- Flosslass
- Togekiss
- Mismagius
- Chandelure

Just want the entry for now to get the oval stone and shiny charm. I'll work on getting the stones when I can.

DeVante

hello, i am currently looking to touch trade the following to complete my national dex
Thundurus,Zekrom,Landorus,Manphy,Meloetta,Genesect

nightmare408

Your Worst
LF following pokemon for instant trade back

617-Accelgor
685-Slurpuff
683-Aromatisse
687-Malamar
34-Nidoking
192-Sunflora
461-Weavile
516-Simipour
609-Chandelure
671-Florges

If u can help out with all of the list Im willing to give some legendary pokemon for most of this list or some pokemon you may need for your own pokedex.
I don't want to keep the pokemon on my list just want them for there Dex entry. If you can help PM me

Last edited:

CrusherTheFeraligatr

Strider: Spider King
LF following pokemon for instant trade back

65-Alakazam
76-Golem
199-Slowking
208-Steelix
230-Kingdra
212-Scizor
350-Milotic
367-Huntail
368-Gorebyss
617-Accelgor
685-Slurpuff
683-Aromatisse
687-Malamar
709-Trevenant
711-Gourgeist
26-Raichu
31-Nidoqueen
34-Nidoking
36-Clefable
40-Wigglytuff
45-Vileplume
59-Arcanine
62-Poliwrath
71-Victreebel
121-Starmie
470-Leafeon
471-Glaceon
135-Jolteon
134-Vaporeon
136-Flareon
196-Espeon
197-Umbreon
700-Sylveon
192-Sunflora
226-Mantine
272-Ludicolo
275-Shiftry
475-Gallade
291-Ninjask
292-Shedinja
301-Delcatty
407-Roserade
430-Honchkrow
461-Weavile
473-Mamoswine
476-Probopass
512-Simisage
516-Simipour
518-Musharna
547-Whimsicott
549-Lilligant
573-Cinccino
609-Chandelure
671-Florges

If u can help out with most Im willing to give some legendary pokemon for most of this list. Remember Im not going to keep the pokes on the list just want them for dex entry. PM me if you are interested in helping me out.

I can help out with treveant and arcanine.

Jordster

Arceus, Darkrai, Shaymin, Genesect

I still need all of these for the dex completion (Well the event ones I don't really need but I want those pages to be filled anyways) Have no fear, its all completely tradebacks. Help me with this final push!

Update: had a good few blokes help me severaly cut down this list, still need these remaining 5 though!

Update 2: Only four Remain!

Last edited:

degausser

In the Cookie Jar
I was wondering if someone could help me complete my Dex for the shiny charm.

The followin are the Pokemon I need:

Slowking
Porygon2
Magmortar
Gliscor
Porygon Z
Elektross

If anyone could help me trade back 1, 2, 3 or all of them I'd be so happy :D

Last edited:

rins

I need to obtain a couple pokémon for the shiny charm (I have seen these, but haven't really obtained them...D:) - no legendaries needed, and I can certainly trade the pokémon back to you, if you'd like! I have a couple HA/dream ball and bank ball pokémon to offer in exchange for each entry:

Dream Ball/HA -
Seedot, Exeggcute, Taillow, Swablu, Audino, Munna, Sigilyph, Skitty, Cottonee, Petilil, Omanyte, Igglybuff, Riolu, Castform, Murkrow, Kangaskhan, Ponyta, Poochiena, Trapinch, Dratini, Wurmple, Drifloon, Feebas, Snorunt and Spinarak.

Special Ball -
Moon ball: Vulpix, Misdreavus, Cleffa and Venonat
Lura ball: Horsea
Safari ball: Cubone
Friend ball: Mareep, Meowth, Larvitar and Roselia
Love ball: Buneary and Igglybuff
Fast ball: Pichu
Heavy ball: Phanpy
Level ball: Growlithe

And here are the entries I still need:

Johto -
Ledian, Yanma, Mantine, Skarmory, Houndoom

Hoenn -
Linoone, Masquerain, Loudred, Exploud, Delcatty, Aggron, Medicham, Manectric, Carvanha, Sharpedo, Wailmer, Wailord, Grumpig, Spinda, Vibrava, Zangoose, Corphish, Crawdaunt, Kecleon, Banette, Relicanth, Bagon

Sinnoh -
Staraptor, Bibarel, Wormadam, Mothim, Vespiqueen, Gastrodon, Honchkrow, Mime Jr, Gabite, Hippowdon, Toxicroak, Abomasnow, Weavile, Magnezone, Yanmega, Glaceon, Mamoswine, Gallade, Probopass

Unova -
Watchog, Liepard, Simisage, Simisear, Simipour, Boldore, Swoobat, Palpitoad, Throh, Whirlipede, Scolipede, Krokorok, Crustle, Scrafty, Reuniclus, Vanillish, Vanilluxe, Cubchoo, Cryogonal, Mienshao, Golurk

Kalos -
Greninja, Pyroar, Meowstic, Aegislash, Slurpuff, Skrelp, Heliolisk, Dedenne

And that's all! Thanks for reading.:D

Hello, I can help you out with these:

Linoone, Masquerain, Delcatty, Aggron, Zangoose, Corphish (I can get u an egg if you like lol), Crawdaunt, Kecleon (FS), Relicanth, Bagon (egg as well), Gabite (FS), Glaceon, Boldore, Throh(FS), Golurk(FS), Greninja, Meowstic, Aegislash, Slurpuff, Heliolisk, Dedenne(FS)

I'd like them traded back to me thanks. Do you have some legendaries? I don't want to keep them, it's for dex.
I'm evolving some of my Pokemon right now so I can probably squeeze in Ledian and Houndoom soon.
I can also give you some of the Pokemon on the list if you'd like but I've to catch them from the safari.
Also, may I get Dream Ball Trapinch, Castform, Dratini, Feebas, and a Moon Ball Vulpix and Cleffa? Thank you.

kdmman2

Shiny Hunter
Looking to finish the last kalos dex I need (Coastal Kalos)
I need:
Granbull
Manectric
Skuntank
Boldore
Gigalith
Ampharos
and lantern
In return I can help you finish a few of your Dex's

shadow_razor

Shiny Dragon Trainer
If anyone needs any of the following for dexter entries let me know!

Mewtwo, Mew, Lugia, celebi, suicune, latios, latias, kyogre, groudon, rayquaza, jirachi, palkia, dialga, giratina, darkrai, cresselia, shaymin, genesect, Keldeo and many more just pm me