• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dex Entry Trading Thread

kdmman2

Shiny Hunter
Looking for someone who has finished there national dex to help me finish my national dex... its 578/718 (No legendaries needed). If someone does 1/2 the work ill give a (CLONED) shiny mew, if they do all the work (Ill contribute as much as I can) I will give them (CLONED) a Shiny 6iv genesect PM me

Dori

Hi guys. I'm here to offer my help to anyone who's trying to complete the dex. If you need some dex entries entries, send me a message and we can organize a trade-trade back session.

NOTE: Please don't ask for things that are easy to find in the wild like a Bunnelby or a Zubat, this is for all of those who are missing pokemon that are not catchable in the game or that are hard to find around 6 gen, not for lazy people ¬¬

~EternalDarkness~

Ghost Type User
Looking to get the dex entries for the Kami trio and possibly Jirachi. If you need any help in return just let me know and I'll see if if I have it.

9dragonbreed

Arukate Énigme
Hello guys! Pokedex at 708. Needing event legendaries. Specifically: Mew, Phione, Manaphy, Cressilia, Darkrai, Shaymin, Arceus, Victini, Meloetta, Keldeo, Genesect. Instant trade back.

As a reward I have: Articuno, Celebi, Shiny Jirachi, Pokemon Y Mega Stones, Rare berries, Dex entries, and can possible breed for egg moves (done a lot of wonder trading and have some good egg move pkmn already).

MRxSATAN

demon trainer
am at 573 pokes-
kanto- 040-052-053-068-076-086-087-089-103-105-112-139-151
jontho- 154-157-158-159-163-173-178-191-196-197-199-204-208-219-226-230-232-233-238-239-240-242-243-244-245-247-248-250
hoenn- 254-260-265-266-267-269-272-273-275-287-288-289-322-326-330-331-339-340-343-346-348-351-358-360-362-364-365-367-368-382-385
sinnoh- 388-394-396-398-401-402-404-405-409-418-420-421-422-428-429-430-431-432-435-436-438-440-452-456-457-458-461-462-463-464-465-466-467-469-471-472-473-476-490-491-493
unova- 499-501-502-509-526-528-535-537-542-552-553-555-558-573-579-583-584-593-603-604-606-617-625-627-630-641-642-646
kalos- 706

Pyrax

The Ghost of Tsushima
Looking for someone with Y so I could obtain entries for Yveltal, Spritzee and Aromatisse. Entries for Porygon, Porygon2, Tornadus and Thundurus are also appreciated.

In return, I can give you the entries for the following:
  • Xerneas
  • Swirlix/Slurpuff
  • Landorus
  • Magmar/Magmortar
  • Electabuzz/Electivire
  • Machoke/Machamp
  • Porygon-Z

PM if interested. Cheers.

sanji5

I am missing a few dex entries to complete the pokedex since I started over:

Rayquaza
Latios
Latias
Zekrom
Dialga
Kyurem

I also don't have any of the event-only pokemon. They are not as important as the ones listed there but it'd be great if someone could help me out with those as well. I already have Celebi and Phione, so I'm missing:

Mew
Jirachi
Deoxys
Manaphy
Darkrai
Shaymin
Arceus
Victini
Meloetta
Keldeo
Genesect

I have all other pokemon ready to be traded back and forth if someone is need of something.

trampoline_girl

Hi I'm trying to complete the national dex. If anyone could lend me a Latias or a Landorus for the dex entry that would be much appreciated. If you can help please pm me.

I could also use the following if they happen to be convenient:
- Regice
- Registeel
- Regirock
- Regigigas
- Latios
But if not I think I should be able to get these ones through my old games.

Maxi

Looking to finish off my dex before OR+AS, so like last year I am rushing it to get some late dex entries on here. I Can't remember who helped me last year but thank you!

This year I need to see.

-Mew
-Latias
-Kyogre
-Jirachi
-Palkia
-Manaphy
-Darkrai
-Shaymin
-Arceus
-Victini
-Tornadus
-Landorus
-Keldeo
-Genesect

If you have extras of the above, i'd happily see what I could trade you for them, but dex entries are most important at this time, so PM if you can help, thanks!

Nanoi

Hello all :D I only need a few more pokemon to finish my dex. I just wanted to see if there was anyone out there who could help me out.

I need -
Latias X
Rayquaza X
Regigigas X
Shaymin X
Arceus X

EDIT : I only two more now! Regigigas and Arceus

EDIT : Woo thanks to so some kind people I now only need to see Arceus :D!

FINAL EDIT : huzzah! Thank you everyone that helped me achieve my pokedex completion!

Any help is greatly appreciated pm me if your interested

Last edited:

dislocate

hi all. For completing dex anything from the evolution lines of: Clefairy, Venonat, Meowth, Mankey, Growlithe, Ponyta, Seel, Grimer, Shellder, Tyrogue, Koffing, Rhyhorn, Chansey, Staryu, Jynx, Pinsir, Porygon, Omanyte, Kabuto, Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Mewtwo, Mew, Totodile, Chinchou, Togepi, Natu, Sudowoodo, Aipom, Murkrow, Misdreavus, Unown, Pineco, Snubbull, Qwilfish, Heracross, Slugma, Corsola, Remoraid, Phanpy, Stantler, Raikou, Entei, Suicune, Lugia, Ho-oh, Celebi, Mudkip, Poochyena, Wurmple, Taillow, Wingull, Slakoth, Makuhita, Nosepass, Aron, Wailmer, Torkoal, Spinda, Cacnea, Swablu, Zangoose, Lunatone, Solrock, Barboach, Baltoy, Lilleep, Anorith, Castform, Tropius, Chimecho, Absol, Snorunt, Spheal, Clamperl, Bagon, Regirock, Regice, Registeel, Latias, Latios, Kyogre, Groudon, Jirachi, Deoxys, Turtwig, Chimchar, Piplup, Kricketot, Shieldon, Cherubi, Shellos, Glameow, Bronzor, Spiritomb, Croagunk, Carnivine, Finneon, Uxie, Mesprit, Azelf, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Heatran, Regigigas, Cresselia, Darkrai, Manaphy, Shaymin, Arceus, Victini, Snivy, Oshawott, Patrat, Purrloin, Munna, Pidove, Blitzle, Drilbur, Cottonee, Petilil, Basculin, Darumaka, Yamask, Tirtouga, Archen, Deerling, Frillish, Alomomola, Joltik, Klink, Tynamo, Elgyem, Cryogonal, Bouffalant, Rufflet, Vullaby, Heatmor, Cobalion, Terakion, Virizion, Tornadus, Thundurus, Reshiram, Zekrom, Landorus, Kyurem, Keldeo, Meloetta, Genesect, Swirlix, Skrelp, Clauncher, Amaura, Noibat, Xerneas, Zygarde, Diancie
I can help with everything else

Maxi

Looking to finish off my dex before OR+AS, so like last year I am rushing it to get some late dex entries on here. I Can't remember who helped me last year but thank you!

This year I need to see.

-Mew
-Latias
-Kyogre
-Jirachi
-Palkia
-Manaphy
-Darkrai
-Shaymin
-Arceus
-Victini
-Tornadus
-Landorus
-Keldeo
-Genesect

If you have extras of the above, i'd happily see what I could trade you for them, but dex entries are most important at this time, so PM if you can help, thanks!

Down to needing to see Keldeo and Shaymin. Want this done before ORAS so I can avoid spoilers. Help a bro out!

Lemo

Hi guys! I'm only looking for three;

Raikou
Entei
Arceu

I can trade almost anything back! Including Diancie :) But not most event mons

Stormbreaker

Hello all need a girafarig, slakoth (or evos), castform!! If you can help pm me thanks:)

Last edited:
Is there someone here who could lend me the following pokemon so I can complete my pokedex.
Mew
Celebi
Groudon
Kyogre
Regigigas
Terrakion
Tornadus
Thundarous
Malloeta
Genesect
I'll greatly appreciate your help.

Last edited:

Skobby

Fairy Slayer
Almost done filling my dex for the first time

Need the following pokemon just for tradebacks:

Mew
Latias
Palkia
Phione
Manaphy
Arceus
Tornadus
Landorus
Keldeo
Meloetta

Any help would be greatly appreciated, I can also offer tradebacks of all the other legendaries (except Registeel and Diancie).
PM me.

Edit: Just Keldeo needed for my Y version now.

Last edited:

Lilchupz

Lucario in Disguise
Looking for any of these:
Mew
Deoxys
Cresselia
Victini
Tornadus
Zekrom
Landorus
Keldeo
Genesect

Doesn't matter whether they're events or not. Just need them for Dex-filling. I'm not looking for tradebacks.

I'm offering custom RNG'd Pokemon from Pokemon White. Please PM me if you have any Legendaries I'm seeking! ^__^

kyle123

Looking to complete a Vivillon dex collection :)

Continental
Jungle
Marine
Monsoon
Ocean
River
Sandstorm
Sun
Tundra
Poke Ball
Fancy

Have no real desire to keep them. I'd just like the entry for my dex

Emmulah

Hey all! Just need to touch trade a few rare legendaries to complete the dex. This is what I need:

Mew
Jirachi
Deoxys
Shaymin
Arceus
Victini
Meloetta
Phione
Manaphy
Darkrai

In return, I can touch-trade:

Articuno
zapdos
Moltres
Mewtwo
Raikou
Entei
Suicune
Lugia
Ho-Oh
Celebi
Regirock
Regice
Registeel
Latias
Latios
Kyogre
Groudon
Rayquaza
Uxie
Mesprit
Azelf
Dialga
Palkia
Heatran
Regigigas
Giratina
Cresselia
Cobalion
Terrakion
Virizion
Tornadus
Thundurus
Reshiram
Zekrom
Landorus
Kyurem
Keldeo
Genesect
Xerneas
Yveltal
Zygarde
Diancie

I just want to hold them, no permanent trades or anything. Same goes with what I'm offering.