• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dex Entry Trading Thread

These are the only pokemon I need to complete my pokedex, any help at all is appreciated.
Victini
Cobalion
Virizion
Tornadus
Thundurus
Landorus
Kyurem
Keldeo
Meloetta
Genesect

oarfish

#1 Lanturn Owner
Greetings everyone.
I need two more Pokémon for my national Pokedex.
I need to see Aromatisse and Slurpuff. If I can keep them, that would be much better (I have plenty to offer).
If I can only see them, then that will work as well.

Thank you very much.

36squid

ISingTheBodyElectric
Seeking a slowpoke/slowbro for playthrough ANY WILL DO!!! PM ME

TheEliteEmpoleon

Looking for any meowth/persian, elekid/electabuzz/electivire, magby/magmar/magmortar for my living dex. Please pm me if you can help. I can offer living dex help, items, and more. Thanks!

Last edited:

Cloudchild75

Magus lover
I need to see some pokemon in trades as I am busy trying to evolve some lol though I could get these eventually, pokedex takes forever.

I can offer -
Registeel (Can trade for keeps if wanted)
Xerneas (Can trade for keeps but only for yvetal)
Moltres Not so anxious to trade this for keeps
Vivillion (Can trade for keeps)
Blaziken (Can trade for keeps)

Ask, I have some starters and eevees.

I want -

Vigoroth and Slaking entries
Electrode
Golduck
Solrock
Banette
Raikou and entei entry
Azurill and azumarril entries
Nuzleaf
Magneton and magnezone entries
Loads more. I just don't wanna type all out lol but missing quite a few.

Blastonite

Dream Crusher
Looking for a Shaymin for my Dex(tradeback) or trade. PM if you can help me out it's the last pokemon I need for my Completed Dex in ORAS :)

Drakoflash1

Pokemon Master
I'm almost finished my dex for Omega Ruby, and I need only four pokemon, it would be greatly apriciated if I could trade (for keeps or trade back, I'm fine with whatever) a Cinccino, Manaphy, Arceus, and Meloetta. I have many Shinies to offer and other dex trades as well, so please PM me if you want to trade.

*Murkrow

Bird trainer
Looking for these guys for immediate tradeback. :)

Mew
Regice
Kyogre
Rayquaza
Deoxys
Gallade
Froslass
Palkia
Phione
Manaphy
Darkrai
Shaymin
Arceus
Victini
Tornadus
Keldeo
Meloetta
Genesect

Can offer anything not listed in tradeback as well.

Last edited:

drshoes22

Anyone have an extra vulpix, growlithe, or houndour, talonflame or any of their evolutions ?

unicornhiccup

bye cruel people
Wanting to complete my pokedex asap, so please trade with me.

I can offer anything below

Legendary entries: latios, latias, kyogre, diancie, jirachi, rayquaza, zekrom, cobalion

Pm me pls :)

Terrel

Dex completion

I'm trying to complete mine also mainly need some legendarys. For starters kyogre, groudon, and registeel then my hoen dex will be complete. Please let me know if I can help you. I have a good bulk of the legendaries not to for you to keep but for dex completion

ZuZu-Chan

Squeenix Lover
Got them almost all of them! Thank you!! <3

Currently only missing:
Kyogre
Rayquaza
Regigigas

For XY, so they can't be from ORAS because of their new moves (i think?). I'll use my otehr legedaries/events as tradeback collateral uvu

Last edited:

Sinncrow

Commander
LF Goodra, Amaura, Clauncher, Braixen, and Xerneas. I have every other pokemon, and if I were not lazy I would have these ones too, but, until I actually do it, I need those 5 to complete pokedex. PM whatever you need dex wise, and so long as you have one of those five, I'll trade back and forth with you.

jackers345

Hi, i am looking for a meloetta and that is the only pokemon i need for my national dex. thank you if you can provide.

Terrel

A little help

Would someone be a pal and let me borrow a groudon and thats it. I would really appreciate it and if you need something just let me know. My dex is coming so close to completion

Husbag

I'm looking for someone to partner up with that has all the Sapphire exclusive legendaries to help me complete the pokedex entries and catch pokemon like Giratina, etc
Preferably from Europe for timezones
PM if you're interested

Naemeria

Pokémon Breeder
Looking for Palkia tradeback! Can offer any pokemon you need! Tradeback done.

Last edited:

FruitcakePanda

Hey, im looking to trade my Xerneas for a Yveltal and then trade back to complete my kalos dex :)