• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dex Entry Trading Thread

Nabceke

Looking for Arceus, Mew, Genesect and Jirachi. Don't care for their quality and just dex tradeback is enough if you don't want to part with them.

djfmurphy

Hello! I'm looking to Dex Lugia and Zapdos so that I can finish the National Dex for ORAS. I'll trade them back of course. Can anyone help me out?

EDIT: DONE

Last edited:

whodats

Compulsive Breeder
I currently have 575 on my Pokémon X dex, I need someone to help me finish it. If you can help send me a PM and I will give you a full list. I have all the legendaries already. In return I can give a cloned Genesect and a Cloned 6 IV Ditto.

Thank you in advance :)

Haru Glory

Rave Master
I would like to have Hoopa and Volcanion's dex entries, just for the sake of completion. Any powersaver can help me?

unicornhiccup

bye cruel people
I know I didn't need keldeo for my national dex (I kept forgetting about him and thinking he was on there) but can anyone trade him then I'll give him back

TheCollector

Yes, I'm not looking for any pokemon, I just need to trade my Kadabra to someone and then have them trade it back so it'll evolve into Alakazam, I don't have any friends with the game so I can't ask any of them for help with this, so any help would be just great.

Oh, and small thing, where's trading done in Omega Ruby? It doesn't seem to be in the pokemon center anymore.

Krishnath

Dragon Lord
Trading is done via the Player Search System (PSS) under your Play Nav. There is a button at the top that looks like a file folder, click on it and you get access to battling, trading, the GTS, O-Powers and such.

SueChef

Old dog, new tricks!
I'm looking for a Dusknoir to complete my OR regional dex, if anyone is looking to evolve their Dusclops and wants a trade back. I'd also like to evolve my Kadabra, Machoke and Graveller. PM if you can help me out.

Looking for a tradeback of Ho-Oh, can offer a tradeback of Lugia.

EDIT: In case signature isn't working yet, FC: 5129-1021-4664

Last edited:

Mega Typhlosion

Need tradeback for:

199. Slowking
206. Dunsparce
233. Porygon2
237. Hitmontop
242. Blissey
275. Shiftry
301. Delcatty
350. Milotic
377. Regirock
378. Regice
379. Registeel
429. Mismagius
430. Honchkrow
438. Bonsly
461. Weavile
466. Electivire
467. Magmortar
472. Gliscor
474. Porygon-Z
475. Gallade
477. Dusknoir
478. Froslass
485. Heatran
486. Regigigas
488. Cresselia
514. Simisear
539. Sawk
556. Maractus
587. Emolga
604. Eelektross
648. Meloetta
683. Aromatisse
685. Slurpuff

I can offer tradebacks for almost anything that's not here including the other legendaries. PM me please.

Cloudchild75

Magus lover
Howdy folks. I need to do dex entries again. To offer I have -

moltres
regigigas
cresselia
the genie trio
persian
slurpuff
slaking
garchomp
venusaur
others ask

I need loads these are some -

electrivire
Magmortar
Blissey
Togekiss
Yvetal
mismagius
tyrantrum
porygon z
mandibuzz
braviary
pignite and emboar
omastar
kingler
prolly others, got most legends.

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
Since I'm skipping ORAS, I need some of the ORAS legendaries for the dex. I have quite a few legendaries from X as well as some events that I Banked over in exchange.

Offering:
Articuno
Mewtwo
Celebi
Jirachi
Manaphy
Darkrai
Shaymin
Arceus
Victini
Keldeo
Meloetta
Genesect (shiny)
Xerneas
Zygarde

Requesting:
Lugia
Ho-oh
Regirock
Regice
Registeel
Kyogre
Rayquaza
Regigigas
Reshiram
Zekrom
Tornadus
Thundurus
Kyurem
Landorus

PM me if interested.

Trade complete.

Last edited:

MattzOr

Breeder
Hi guys.

I need 3 entries for the Hoenn Dex. These are; Kingdra, Rhyperior, and Vibrava. If someone could trade-back these, I'd be happy to give them a Shaymin in return. It's level 50 from JPN, I think it's an event one.

Tommyb2405

Right now, i am currently looking for the unobtainable Legendaries... and a few others.

Mew
Celebi
Jirachi
Darkrai
Azelf
Mesprit
Keldeo
Manaphy
Phione
Shaymin
Arceus
Victini
Meloetta
Genesect
Xerneas
Yveltal
Zygarde
Diancie
Palkia
Dialga
Giratina
Virizion
Terrakion
Cobalion
Thundurus
Landorus

FriendCode should be in my Sig, will be the second code if i am correct.

Lemonwolf

LF: Alpha Sapphire Kyogre Untrained - Any Nature
FT: Omega Ruby Groudon - Adamant

permanent trade please, though I need Kyogre for the Dex I also prefer it as a pokemon

PferdloverX3

Spirit of the Desert
Just need porygon 2 and porygon z to complete my national.dex! Any help.is greatly appreciated. Dont need to keep just borrow

PferdloverX3

Spirit of the Desert
Right now, i am currently looking for the unobtainable Legendaries... and a few others.

Mew
Celebi
Jirachi
Darkrai
Azelf
Mesprit
Keldeo
Manaphy
Phione
Shaymin
Arceus
Victini
Meloetta
Genesect
Xerneas
Yveltal
Zygarde
Diancie
Palkia
Dialga
Giratina
Virizion
Terrakion
Cobalion
Thundurus
Landorus

FriendCode should be in my Sig, will be the second code if i am correct.

I have all of these. Id be happy to loan them to you

Fooblez

Nvm, got one on gts

Now I'm just looking to collect the legendary birds. I'll trade shinies, items, or just trade Dex entries

Last edited:

CyberD888

Travelling Trader
Want a trade-back of Arceus, Phione, Darkrai and Victini to 100% my pokedex. Do PM me if you have the above :)

Last edited: