• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dex Entry Trading Thread

starrybluecat

I have 76 on my pokedex

So if anyone could help me that would be wonderful

I literally have nothing to trade in return to keep so hopefully someone feels like being nice

I have these legendaries I can lend for dex entry: kyogre, groudon, rayquaza, keldeo, mew, mewtwo, deoxys, latios, latias, jirachi, cresselia, diancie, reshiram, palkia, darkrai, meloetta

Will start catching the rest of the alpha sapphire legends

I also have these Pokémon that are somewhat hard to obtain i guess: porygon, braviary, rufflet, aggron, dratini, blitzle, cleffa, delibird, baltoy, cacturn, etc

Any amount is wonderful please help

Last edited:

ubernerd37

Pokémon Breeder
Only need 5 more for dex completion in X. If someone could help with trade backs for Kyogre, Groudon, Deoxys, Shaymin, and Arceus, I can trade a shiny Heliolisk. PM me!
EDIT: COMPLETED

Last edited:

Linger

Hey. I just need to borrow a jirachi for my omega ruby pokedex. It's the only pokemon I can't get on my own.

I have mewtwo, xerneas, groudon, articuno, all regis, rayquaza, deoxys, hooh, palkia, zygarde, Uxie, mesprit, azelf, virizion, cobalion, terrakion, reshiram and others.

Still need a few other rare legendaries such as mew but they are not priority as I just want to complete oras pokedex right now to get the item that helps get shinies. Please pm me if you can help

aquaiscirclez

I completed my pokedex, i just want someone to throw my machoke back and forth. ill give you a handful of pokes you need

Acherhar

Holon Cartographer
Trades completed, many many thanks to all who helped! :)

Last edited:

Monasti

I'm literally just looking for Genesect, and I can help with pretty much any other dex entry. PM me for details :)

Pokefan7

Shiny Trainer
I hope that someone can help me out with finishing my national dex. I need the following pokemon: Heatran, Regigigas, Mismagius, Snivy, Tepig, Gigalith, Petilil, Lilligant, Escavalier, Chandelure, Accelgor, Tornadus, Thunderus, Reshiram, Landorus, Kyurem, Aromatisse, Gourgeist, Xerneas and Zygarde.

I have most of the other legendary including: Manaphy, Phione, Shaymin, Darkrai, Jirachi
And i have most other final evolutions of Pokemon

Pokefan7

Shiny Trainer
Looking for: Terrakion
reward: shiny electabuzz

anmal2

Hi all, I'm so close to completing the 'Dex, just need the following to trade-trade back if anyone's willing to help out:
Arceus and Genesect

Thanks to starrybluecat for the rest!

Last edited:
Looking for these Dex entries:
Mew, Jirachi, Manaphy, Phione, Darkrai, Victini, Keldeo, Meloetta, Genesect, and Diancie.
Can offer for dex trades:
Deoxys, Lugia, Ho-Oh, Heatran, Latios, Azelf, Palkia, Dialga, Raikou, Entei, Suicune, Cresselia, Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Mewtwo, Shaymin, Arceus.

GageD123

i need mew final pokemon

I need mew the last pokemon in my national pokedex will trade deoxys ho oh and rayquaza send message if you want all of those pokemon for a mew

friend code:2380 4552 2280

game: Alpha Sapphire

in game name: Gage

Last edited:

BritishLanguage

I enjoy earth day
I need quite a few Pokemon for dex:
Ho-Oh, Lugia, all three of the legendary beasts
Regice, Kyogre, Rayquayza
Azelf, Mesprit, Dialga
Landorus, Tornadus

I only need Tornadus

I can offer some events or shinies as collateral. My FC is 0232-8852-9854.

Thanks to Dragalge, Steelcry, and gullible people on the GTS for helping me, finally got the Shiny Charm.

Last edited:

starrybluecat

I need these to complete my hoenn dex:
Nuzleaf
Gardevoir
Gallade
Shroomish
Breloom
Slakoth
Vigoroth
Slaking
Kadabra
Exploud
Nosepass
Probopass
Delcatty
Machoke
Machamp
Manectric
Magnezone
Bellossom
Roserade
Swalot
Magcargo
Muk
Grumpig
Sandslash
Vibrava
Solrock
Lileep
Crazily
Igglybuff
Wigglytuff
Starmie
Chingling
Chimecho
Raichu
Natu
Phanpy
Wobbufett
Rhyhorn
Rhyperior
Glalie
Froslass
Spheal
Corsola
Shelgon
Metagross

I'm trying to get them from the gts but its going slow. I hatch tons of eggs when im not busy irl so I need the oval charm :) Please pm me if you can help

PegasusxSeiya

Shiny Hunter
Trying to complete my Hoenn dex (and National but that's slower going). All I need left for my Hoenn dex is Kyogre and Jirachi- if anyone is willing to do a trade back with me just so I can get them registered in my dex that would be amazing. PM me if you're willing to help me out :)

EDIT: Got Kyogre registered! Just need Jirachi. I can offer my Mewtwo as collateral.

Last edited:
I need for my dex on ORAS:
Ivysaur
Chameleon
Caterpie
Weedle
Nidoran male
Nidoran female
Nidorino
Nidorina
Nidoqueen
Nidoking