• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dex Entry Trading Thread

Steelcry

Mew Guardian
DONE! Thanks so much to AmphyLucky13, BritishLanguage and starrybluecat for helping!

Last edited:

Hardzior

Hi guys. I have almost finished filling up my pokedex. I need some legendaries. Right now I am in need of one more: Meloetta.
I would be so happy and thankful. :) Let me know through pm.

Last edited:

Regal2580

Hi I'm looking for a some generous enough people who would be willing enough to spare some time to help me finish my Hoenn Dex.

These all what I have left to get

Gallade
Delcatty
Crobat
Roserade
Seviper
Lunatone
Dusknoir
Riachu
Pinsir
Heracross
Rhyhorn
Rhydon
Rhyperior
Froslass
Huntail
Gorebyss
Latias
Kyogre
Jirachi

If anyone would be willing to trade me these and then back so I can get the entries it would be greatly appreciated, this would be the first Pokedex I have ever completed. So if you would be willing to help Just send my a PM, thanks

My FC is 0147 - 1608 - 5827

Last edited:

Prakhar

Normal: The abnormal
I have the following legendaries for trade and trade back ONLY!

They are:

Landorus
Ho-oh
Meloetta
Heatran
Thundurus
Latias
Giratina
Deoxys
Rayquaza
Reshiram
Mew
Tornadus
Victini
Jirachi
Genesect
Cresselia
Zapdos
Mesprit
Xerneas
Yveltal
Keldeo
Arceus
Registeel
Palkia
Lugia
Darkrai
Zekrom
Dialga
Mewtwo
Diancie
Latios
Groudon
Kyogre
Manaphy

Give me some good pokemon if you somehow scam me...

And now, looking for:

Zygarde
Moltres
Articuno

Last edited:

TKuja1

I have those 3

I need any of the following

diancie

genesect
meloetta
keldeo
victini

arceus
shaymin
darkrai
manaphy

jirachi

celebi

mew

Golden_Arcanine

I'm in need of Rhypherior, if you can dextrade it please PM me.

jolteonjak

*swoons for Noland*
I'm looking for Dex entries for Zapdos, Articuno, and Yveltal please. If possible, I'd like to include Zygarde and Mewtwo (I can always go capture those). Please PM me for details.

Last edited:

GlaceonBoy

I'm looking for the following for dex entry: Jirachi, Manpahy, Darkrai, Shaymin and Genesecr. I'll trade straight back as I have nothing of significant value to offer for them, but wouldn't turn down a permanent trade.

Last edited:

karathrace

(thanks tinyshinykey!)

Last edited:

robot76

Im currently look for Shaymin and Diancie to finish my pokedex, then trade back. I have some rare pokemon such as jirachi, manaphy, keldeo and mew. This is just a simple trade to fill then trade back. I kinda want to keep my manaphy :S

PM me your FC if your interested :D

Last edited:

ARKTiK

I am looking for someone to get about 300+(sitting at 403 seen, 312 caught) entries into my pokedex, yes I know that is a lot but I am currently capturing and evolving as many pokes as I can in Alpha Sapphire along all the routes, including hidden pokemon and such. You don't have to help me do all of them but it'd be appreciated, and easiest would be to start with Kanto and work our way down the dex's. It's a lot of work and I don't expect it all at once/in a day. I have a few shinies for compensation if needed, such as Ampharos, Sharpedo, Seaking, and Octillery. Hopefully I find someone up to help me out, it'd be much appreciated. If not, thanks for reading anyways! Have a good day :)

Side Note: I am compiling a list of the Poke's I need into a textpad incase anyone has skype or something to view and hopefully help more.

3DS FC: 3840-8074-1840

EDIT: I'm sitting at 525 seen and 466 caught now! Still need some help getting this all done! :)

Last edited:

cloudyrob

Im looking for a reliable trade partner, hopefully one in the Cambridge/KW area in Ontario. I have Y and Omega Ruby. Im looking for help filling out my dexes and for tracking down legendaries (need to borrow Lugia, ect to find some in my game). shoot me a PM

dv3king

Looking to trade for a mew, I have a Regigigas, phione, suicune, entei, raikou, zygarde, latios, and latias. hit me up with a pm.

Last edited:

Golden_Arcanine

Completed. Thanks HannahRAWRR for helping me out.

Last edited:

MrThEsTaN

Rare collector
I need someone to help me trade a couple of Pokemon from my Y to my OR. I have some Pokemon to help with dex entries as well, so there's something in there for you. PM me if interested.

Vexed

Seeking yveltal to trade into my alpha sapphire. Just trying to get shiny charm, will trade back(im not even fond of yveltal)