• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dex Entry Trading Thread

Could someone here who please lend me the following pokemon so I can complete my pokedex.
Mew
Celebi
Groudon
Kyogre
Regigigas
Terrakion
Tornadus
Thundarous
Malloeta
Genesect
I would really appreciate your help.

krypto_420

I need most legendary pokemon except darkrai,mewtwo,kyogre,groudon,rayquaza,regice,reshiram,zekrom tornadous and thunderous,deoxys,yveltal,xerneas,ho-oh,lugiacobalion,terrakion and virizion,latios and latias so I think that covers most of them oh and dialga palkia and giratina

relain

Could someone lend me a Mew and Genesect? They are the only ones I need to complete my dex.

Last edited:

Ironthunder

The Uncultured One
Hello people! I need someone to touch-trade me a Xerneas. I can offer data on most other legendaries in exchange, PM me for details.

1995erik

Can anyone trade me palkia so i can use it to catch a giratina? After i catch giratina i will trade palkia back. Can offer a good pokemon so you can trust me! Also need groudon and latios for dex entry! Pm me

Can someone here who please lend me the following pokemon so I can complete my pokedex.
Terrakion
Tornadus
Malloeta
Genesect
I would really appreciate your help.

I'm looking for dex entries on the following event pokemon: Mew, Jirachii, Meloettta, Keldeo, and Diancie. I can give them right back. As collateral, I can offer my Genesect, Victini, Celebi, Manaphy, or any other legendaries and/or shinies that I have.

MaddieShinx

Pokémon Breeder
I'm missing only 10 slots. They are all legends, if anyone is willing to help, please pm me

Archangel Azazel

Fallen Angel
Edit: No more as someone has helped me with it all.

Last edited:

Raptor737

Mage of Void
I need the following Legendary Pokemon entries for my Alpha Sapphire version:

Mewtwo
Suicune
Registeel
Regice
Regigigas
Giratina
Tornadus
Thundurus
Landorus

(Currently "Seen Only"):
Groudon
Xerneas
Yveltal

Event (optional)
*Keldeo
*Meloetta
*Shaymin

I will do tradebacks and can offer a (small) variety of Shiny Pokemon or items as payment.

Edit: Taken care of.

Last edited:

Tiger RPG

Hi. I need help to complete entries for my Pokémon X. I need :

Ho-Oh
Groudon
Palkia
Giratina
Tornadus
Reshiram
Landorus

I don't have many things to give in exchange... except I can give you Phione (or Phione eggs) for those who will help me. PM me if you can.

Thanks

kate008

Hello, I am trying to complete my NATIONAL POKEDEX! Only missing a few pokemon, all legendaries, and 15 to be exact. I have everything else. I primarily need them for dex entries and will immediately trade back. If you would like to donate one for my living dex that would be fine, but must notify me that you are giving it as a gift! Other than that this what I need

Mew
Zapdos
Celebi
Jirachi
Manaphy
Darkrai
Shaymin
Victini
Thundurus
Landorus
Keldeo
Meloetta
Genesect

PM if you are willing to help.

-Thank you in advance!

Last edited:

Acherhar

Holon Cartographer
Hello all, I'm looking for the following Dex entries:

Entei
Ho-oh
Latios
Groudon
Skuntank
Heatran
Giratina
Cobalion
Virizion
Tornadus
Kyurem
Noivern

Please PM me if interested, I can offer a few evolution stones for your help! Thanks.

Would someone here please lend me the following pokemon so I can complete my pokedex.
Terrakion
Tornadus
Malloeta
Genesect