• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dex Entry Trading Thread

MoltenClocks

Hi Can sb lend (!!!) me the following Pokemon for dex completion:
Mewtwo
Mew
Entei
Deoxys
Shaymin
Arceus
Victini
Keldeo
Meloetta
Genesect

I can maybe help out with the ones that I didn't name (e.g. Darkrai, Giratina, Manaphy etc. but only LEND as I said) :)

Ace M

I need the following Pokemon for the completion of my Dex, I dont need them permanently therefore I will immediately(!) trade them back:

Articuno
Zapdos
Moltres
Raikou
Suicune
Entei
Mew,
Mewtu,
Uxie,
Mesprit,
Azelf,
Cresselia,
Giratina,
Arceus
Victini,
Genesect
Meloetta

hope you can help me out!

MaddieShinx

Pokémon Breeder
All I am missing is Manaphy. I would go to the actual Manaphy thread, but I don't want to keep it or give up something major for it. If someone is willing to help me out, that'd be great.

Winona

~*~The Sky Tamer~*~
Hello~! c:
I'm looking for someone to help me complete my dex for Omega Ruby...c:

I have a TON of pokemon needed, so any help will be most welcome!!

It'll be instant-tradeback, promise~ ;D

Please PM me if you can help!!!

...right now, off the top of my head, I need the following Legendaries:

Latios
Kyogre
Victini
ho oh
lugia
palkia

There are more, but I need to check my game ^__^"

Rika24

Fire Pokemon Trainer
just need Groudon to complete the Hoenn Pokedex on Alpha Sapphire, will trade back of course, THANKS! and i can offer help with any legendaries needed

Last edited:

Eldéen

I know I don't need them for the shiny charm, but I kinda want to have their dex entries, too, so I'm looking for someone to trade Diancie, Hoopa and Arceus. Of course, I'd trade them back. If necessary, I can offer to trade Shaymin, Mew, Genesect, Jirachi or Keldeo for entries, too.

Raravian

Ditto Pimp
Hey, I would like someone reliable to hang on to a Charizard Y mega stone for me while I restart Omega Ruby. I will trade you back for it tomorrow. Please PM for 3DS FC exchange.

Edit: Done! ^^

Last edited:

Gin 94

Hello,

Could someone trade his or her Latias to me real quick? It's the only Pokemon I need for the Oval Charm. Will trade back and help too if possible, of course!

Edit: Done

Last edited:

Ryohei

Shiny Hunter
Thanks to CyberD888 and Rika24, I almost completed my national dex. I still need the following:

----

I just need their dex entries, so I'll trade back. Please help!

edit: done
Thanks ChiefLucarioOfficer!

Last edited:

The Rainbow

Pink Pokemon FOREVER
edit: done.

Someone on Miiverse helped.

Last edited:

CyberD888

Travelling Trader
I have a complete set of all Pokemon (pre-evolution and all) minus events, Yveltal, Zapdos and Moltres. If anyone needs help with their dex, don't hesitate to PM me. I will help you as best I can :)

Willsantos

i need someone trustful to help me transfer some pokemon and items to my omega ruby so if anyone can help me i would apressiate i can give something in return for the help like some megastones

JonT

Hello. I need the dex entry of the legendary pokemon from Kalos.

Phyroxzenoid

Competitive Battler
Hi... not sure if this is the place to put this? I'm looking for someone that can help me get my White 2 pokemon over to X/Y (I don't have and can't get Pokebank). I only have 6 to transfer and they are very precious to my heart... I would trade them to your B/W/B2/W2 copy then you use Pokebank to put it in your X/Y/OR/AS and then I trade for them there. I know it's a long and grueling process but I'm hoping there is someone willing to help me out. If you want anything in exchange just ask and I'll look around. Please PM me if you can help :)

kingporky5

Just need Legends to fully complete pokedex

• Manaphy
  • Arceus
  • Victini
  • Meloetta
  • Genesect

If anyone can help just pm me :)

Last edited:

koo koo puff

Unown Agent
i need help completing my dex. I actually need just 2 legends: Groudon and Kyogre. of course I will trade these back and I am willing to give my Terrakion with a kee berry or even a custap berry if you like. please pm back so I can set a schedule because i'll be back in school and will be busy most of this week.

edit: found someone to help me out.

Last edited:

Blackfeather

Breeder n' Collector
Looking for shiftry entry, will trade back, i have pretty much all legendaries besides articuno and lot's of other pokemon, please message me

sonobakagaki

If anyone out there has the kindness in their heart to help me... so close to finishing the dex, just need a few pokemon, that being Porygon, Cherubi, Glameow, Tornadus, Landorus, Florges, Aromatisse, and Slurpuff. I also have to trade to get my Slowking, Dusknoir, and Rhyperior evolutions. Of course I'll trade everything back except for Cherubi and Glameow which I need to evolve. Can offer a some good IV'd babies. Please PM me.

Doobius

trade complete

Last edited:

TheGOAT

Mac-Daddy
Need nidoking/queen, along with clefable

Will do tradeback, can tradeback some legendaries, mew, deoxys, darkrai, genesect, celebi, arceus, groudon, kyogre, mewtwo, jirachi.

AGAIN. TRADEBACK ONLY