• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dex Entry Trading Thread

gerehead

Hello!

I'm down to my last 25 pkmn for completing my pokedex!

The last one that I need help with is a cobalion. Just need him for Dex entry or permanent trade if you want.

I can offer bank ball, HA, and dream ball HA in return!

Half of the 25 I need is final evos of fossils and mid evos of starters, all ones I can do myself but any help for entry would be appreciated! Also looking for a gliscor for Dex entry too!

Everything else I have in my own, but I hope that someone can help with this last little push!

Thanks and happy hunting!

D11

Legendary Hunter
Need a hoopa and volcanion to finish having all dex entires logged on AS and on X.
If someone would help I can do trade backs and let you hold onto my most precious pokemon as insurance.
Help would be much appreciated!

Shinyhunter1990

Shiny Hunter 4 life
I'm looking for entei and Ho-oh on my y version. If you are willing to help out please pm me. It's now done

Last edited:
Hey guys, I'm just simply looking for any Venonat, for my Pokemon AS version. I currently don't have much to offer, but I would be very grateful if someone could take the time to help me out.

Last edited:
Hey guys, I've already received a Venonat (as mentioned on my post above). I am currently in need of a Chansey, and would even settle for an Happiny, if possible. I don't have much to offer, however I would be very grateful if anyone could take the time with helping me to complete the Kanto portion of my National Dex. I would most definitely trade back the Chansey, if importantly needed.

SueChef

Old dog, new tricks!
Hi guys, down to the last few to complete my dex. If anyone has any of the following I have bred some 5IV Timid Snivy with Glare (some Contrary), which I can offer as a thank you.

LF:
Arceus
Genesect

Last edited:

Br0k3n s0Ul

Br0k3n sOUl
I have a complete living dex and am willing to help out anyone that needs it. But you can't keep the Pokemon, especially if they're shinies or legends. Also, I have a goal to complete a shiny living dex and also have a living dex on hand. The main ones I'm looking for are some normal legendaries. If possible, let's work out a decent trade with some of my extra Pokes.

Confusious

Kimetsu no Yaiba. <3
Pokedex is officially complete!!!!!

Big thanks to SerenadingCelebi for his massive help!

Last edited:
Hello All-

Looking for Latios and Groudon for my Hoenn Dex. This will just be for entry and I'll be returning the pokemon back. Will be trading my Groudon or Latias or Palkia as collateral and will also be including any BP item as a token of appreciation

Thanks in Advance!!

DarkForce

Unknown Trainer
EDIT: Done

Looking for Xernas and Yveltal for nat. dex, just a trade and trade back. I might have something for your dex too, so PM me please. Thanks

Last edited:

Sprat1993

Looking for a Volcanion.

Can offer the following
Viciniti
Mewtwo
Cobalion
Terrakion
Zekrom
Reshiram
Kyurem
Zapdos
Moltres
Shiny Raikou event
Shaymin

Sprat1993

Also looking for the folliwing:
Qwilfish
Pineco
Corsola
Porygon2
Stantler

Got Timid Nature Froakies w/ HA Protean. Male and Females to offer.

Chief_Litten

Hello, I am looking to complete the Pokedex if someone can help me. The list is somewhat extensive, with about 200 left to go. If I need to list them you can PM.

I would greatly appreciate the help. I do not want to keep them (I am working on my own Living dex atm) and just need help with completing mine in game.

Ill be on most of the night tonight and would appreciate any help!!

Earendil

For anyone who would like one, I have lots and lots of surplus Self-Destructing Munchlax that are being continuously generated from a breeding project I'm working on.

These Pokemon each have 4 perfect IVs, but the placement of these varies by the Pokemon. Some additionally have a 0 IV for in their Speed stat.

Due to my inability to attach an Everstone to either of their parents, the natures of these Munchlax are completely randomized.

I have both male and female examples of this Pokemon available, and can honor requests for either Pickup or Thick Fat variants.

Please feel free to contact me for further details.

ghost1204

Hi all,
I'm looking for Latios, Groudon, Jiarchi to finish my Hoenn Dex. This will just be for entry and I'll trade it back right away. Please PM me.
Thanks in advance